Water In My Eyes, Fire In My...

By UnmotivatedButTrying

I am persephone jackson. I used to live at camp half blood but I couldn't anymore because my boyfriend Andrew... More

Ch 1 taken from greif
Ch2 lost to not be found
Ch 3 content with pain
A lost hero to be found
Ch 5 Freedom
Ch6 explainations
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
AN
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
ch 36 & Epilogue
???

chapter 20

2.8K 77 27
By UnmotivatedButTrying

Percy pov-

After the meeting we head back to camp. By the time we get there it's dark

My father seemed angry and I think he kept glaring at leo. Leo's father, on the other hand, kept smiling at me and it was kind of creepy

Leo is going to sleep in my cabin again to 'keep an eye on me'. I know that he just wants an excuse to stay with me. I'm not complaining. If he didn't I would have to come up with my own reason for him to stay

We say goodbye to our friends and head off towards my cabin.

"Hey, Percy, if you want we can go to my cabin" He said "My bunk has a certain setting that it can move into a room below the cabin."

"Sure" I say and we walk to his cabin instead

As we walk I grab his hand and he seems surprised by the gesture so I pull away.

"Sorry" I tell him

"No. I was just surprised" He grabs my hand again

When we get there it is empty except one bed, which I assume is his.

"Everybody's beds can be moved into their own separate rooms. My room in the biggest though since I'm the cabin leader" He says proudly

"Okay"

We go to his bed and he hits a few buttons and flips a few switches on a remote then the sound of gears and electricity fill the room.

The floor opens up and the bed is lowered down a elevator shaft type thing.

At first I'm alarmed, until I look at Leo's and my hands still intertwined. I smile and glance at him.

He is looking at the remote and flipping random switches.

The bed lands in a huge room. It has everything that a room normally would have. It had a dresser, a closet, clothes littering the floor, a desk with blueprints and half finished projects, and even a bathroom.

"Sorry it's a mess, but I haven't been down since before the war" He explained "I've been kind of nervous about coming back down here"

"Okay well I don't have a change of clothes so can I borrow a shirt" I ask him

He pulls out one that is brown and has scorch marks along with grease stains on it.

I raise an eyebrow at him and he shrugs at me.

I go to the bathroom and change into his shirt. It comes down to about my midthigh so I decide to leave my jeans on. It is too soon to wear so little to sleep with him, even if I do have strong feelings for him.

I walk out and ask if he has a pair of sweatpants or something so I don't have to wear my jeans to bed

"No. Sorry perce."

"Fine." I say and slip out of my jeans. "They're too uncomfortable to wear to bed anyway"

I walk over to Leo's bed and lay down next to him.

"Why don't you have any sweatpants. Don't you ever get cold?" I ask

"No, actually, my body generates heat so I have never once been cold" He says

"Wow" I reply "I just thought you were an arsonist, Repair Boy" I tease

"Well that's part of it, I guess" He tells me and we laugh

He pulls me in closer and wraps his arms around me. At first I tense because it was unexpected bit soon melted into his warm embrace.

We spend the night cuddling until I fall asleep

Leo pov-

Percy fell asleep in my arms.

Her head is placed on the pillow next to me and her body is pressed against me as though we fit together perfectly. My one arm is placed under her waist, her light body resting on top of it. My other arm is on top of her ribcage, my hand resting on her back.

Her hands are tucked into her body, squished between the both of us.

Her legs are bent with her knees touching my lower thighs.

She is eye level with me, making it obvious that if her legs were straight, her feet would not be lined with mine. They would be up a little further, around the middle of my shins.

I fall into unconciousness thinking about the beautiful girl I have wrapped up in my arms.

Dream

I am at a repair garage. I recognize it instantly as the one my mother owned before she died.

My mother is sitting at a workbench fixing what looks like a cell phone.

My mom looks the same as I remember her.

A little boy runs over to her and hands her a toy car with a remote control.

"Mami. Mami, I fixed. I fixed it all by myself" The boy exclaimed

He has elfish features, curly brown hair, and bright brown eyes

The boy is me.

My mom turns to me and picks me up in her arms.

"That's my little mijo" she exclaimed "fixing his broken toys just like his mami and papi"

She starts to sing to me in Spanish, a song I don't recognize.

"Mami, what happened to papi" little me asks "Did he not love us"

"Oh mijo" mom says sadly "papi loves us more than anything. His family didn't want him around us though, so he has to stay away. He really does love us, but ge has to love us from far away"

"But-"

"No buts mijo" she tells little me "Now go get changed into your pyjamas. I will be up in a minute to tuck you in" she then proceeds to tap out 'I love you' in Morse code.

Little me ran upstairs and Mami continued working on the phone she was fixing.

Quickly she looked up at the sky and whispered to someone who could only be my father.

"OH Hephaestus, my dear, please gift me with the strength to keep going." She says exasperated. "I love our son to death, but it is hard to be a single mother. I wish you were here"

She then went in the same direction as I did and disappeared from my vision

A few seconds later my father appeared in the workshop

"I wish I could help you, Esperanza. I really do but I cannot see my son. Zeus forbids me from doing so. At the very least I can do this"

He reaches out his hand and uses megic to fix the broken phone she was fixing, along with every other broken object she had to fix.

He then wrote a note out and disappeared

When Mami comes back into the shop she sees the fixed things and smiles. She reads the note and sets it down silently crying to herself.

I step forward and read hehe note

'My dearest Esperanza,

I know it is hard for you, but I want you to know that I will always watch out for him. Our little Leo has great potential for his future and gods great power. I love you and him and wish I could be there to be with him while he grows up, but thanks to my father and his stupid laws I cannot. I am forced to only watch him grow from far away. My boy will have to grow up without a father and I can only blame my father for that. I wish couldnt there for you guys but the best I can do is sit by the sidelines and offer a hand here and there.

Love, Phestus'

End of dream

I jolt awake and realize that I woke up Percy

She was in my arms and I abruptly sat up, which, I'm guessing, woke her up too.

"Are you okay Leo?" She asks me

"Yeah" I start "yeah, I just had a demigod dream"

"Was it a bad dream?"

"No" I tell her, laying back down and relaxing. "It was a perfect dream"

He puts her head on my chest and wraps her arms around my torso "Tell me about it?"

"Okay" I lunched into a whole explanation about my dream. By the end she had fallen back to sleep and I was ready to go back to sleep as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 1.8K 42
"Hello I am Percy Jackson, welcome to camp half blood." "Camp half blood? Half what? Vampire? Werewolf? Both?" "Half God." Annabeth pecks Percy on...
266K 4.5K 48
For the past year, Perseus Jackson has been a worldwide phenomenon, a singer who has taken the world by storm. And has a crush on humble, aspiring, j...
36.2K 416 29
Percy Jackson was betrayed by all his friends. He was forced out of camp half-blood and needed to find a place to go. He decided, why not pledge his...
125K 4.5K 55
Hey, Cassidy here. I'm sure you've heard ALL about Percy's adventures but what you didn't hear is that he didn't tell you the whole truth. No I'm not...