Life with The Gang Leader

By WildHeartsRun_

Natalie and Carter's family is growing. As well as their gang, but gangs aren't forever. You must go through... More

Chapter 1: During the years
Chapter 2: "Can we talk?"
Chapter 3: Mrs.Grayson
Chapter 4: "I want you to join my..."
Chapter 5: "My parents are gonna kill me"
Chapter 7: "..Daddy is going away tomorrow.."
Chapter 8: "Keep us close"
Chapter 9: The Undead Souls
Chapter 10: "The Serpents shall fall..."
Chapter 11: "That's where you're wrong"
Chapter 12: "It's all part of the plan"
Chapter 13: "Cole, who is this?"
Chapter 14: "Soo what happens to me?"
Chapter 15: "...No Mercy rule?"
Chapter 16: Operation Save My Brothers and...
Chapter 17: I heard every word
Chapter 18: "Attention Serpents...."
Chapter 19: "What the hell is going on Natalie?!"
Chapter 20: "Kayden!?!"
Chapter 21: "I want you to know.."
Chapter 22: "You had one job!"
Chapter 23:"That's her isn't it"
Chapter 24: "Lets talk about boys"
Chapter 25: "I'm sorry.."
Chapter 26: The Plan
Chapter 27: Unexpected Returns
Chapter 28: "I'm cold.."
Chapter 29: The War is Won but the Battle is not Over
Chapter 30:"Tell Clark I said hi"
Chapter 31: The Aftermath
Chapter 32: The Weeping Willow & Lehlani
Chapter 33:"Tell me your story"
Chapter 34: "How is he?"
Chapter 35: Family Matters
Chapter 36: "We gotta go"
Chapter 37: Where the fvck is Carter?!
Chapter 38: Lock Down
Chapter 39: Love, War, and I'm Sorry
Chapter 40: Terminal
Chapter 41: Return of the Necklace

Chapter 6: Russians

127K 3.9K 2.2K
By WildHeartsRun_

Carter's POV

When I looked at my ringing phone it said No Caller ID. This could be Cole so I got up from the picnic table, and walked away.

"Who is this?" I asked, answering the phone.

"Not even a hello Carter?" a thick Russian accent was present in this man's voice. As soon as he spoke I knew exactly who it was. Sergei Markova. (A/N pronounced Sir - Gay Mar - Kova)

Sergei runs one of the most dangerous mafias in Russia. We've butted heads in the past over territory in Russia.....in the end I lost a lot of men....And I lost my first love Rebecca.....But that doesn't matter anymore I have Natalie.

"Sergei," I sighed,"To what do I owe this....pleasure."

"One of your little serpents tried to sneak out one of my prisoners,"Sergei's Russian accent spat with amusement. Oh God Cole.

"Well," I paused,"Are you going to release my serpent?" I heard Sergei chuckle.

"No I'm not," Sergei stated,"Your serpent is going to rot in my prison like the rest of prisoners. You want him....Come get him......But I must warn you. My mafia doesn't like this serpent. So by the time you get here he may already be dead."

"If you kill him," I growled,"You're gonna regret it."

"Are you threatening me?" Sergei boomed. I noticed that I had been surrounded by the guys. Thomas mouthed 'who is it?' ans I mouthed 'Sergei'.

"Yeah I am," I stated.

"You've just made yourself an enemy," Sergei snarled.

"I gotta a lot of enemies," I smirked.

"You're cocky," Sergei huffed,"Just remember...I have one of you serpents, and he may not last long. Especially with all of this torture."

I was going to respond, but then I heard a scuffle in the background. It sounded like someone was being beaten up. I had a hunch that it was Cole who was receiving a punishment.

"I'd hurry Carter," I could just picture Sergei smirking,"I don't think Cole will last very long." With that Sergei hung up, and I got p!ssed.

"Dam it!" I yelled, and threw my phone.

"What did that phone ever do to you?" Kent asked, trying to lighten the mood. I just glared at him, and ran a hand through my hair.

"Who was that?" AJ asked.

"Sergei Markova," I sighed.

"What does he want?" Keith asked.

"He has Cole," I huffed, and rubbed my temples.

"What?" Kai gaped,"What does Sergei want with Cole?"

"Cole snuck into Sergei's prison to get his father. Now Cole is his prisoner and Sergei won't let him go," I explained,"So we now we have to go to Russia....And soon or else they'll kill Cole."

"Who's going and how soon?" Kent asked.

"We'll call who we need," I paused,"And we leave tomorrow."

Cole's POV (SURPRISE!!!)

10 years away from home....10 years of planning the perfect escape for my father. Only to find out that he wasn't here!!!! He was transferred to one of Sergei's other prisons last week. Sergei knew I was coming....How could I be so stupid!?!

Now I'm sitting in a dark cell with a busted lip and bruised rib cage. Sergei's men can't punch to save their lives.

"Cole is that you?" a soft voice questions. I sit up in the sad excuse for a bed, and look at the cell doors. Standing in front of my cell, was a familiar face I haven't seen since I was 19.

"Rebecca?"I questioned, and stood up.

"Cole you look handsome," she smirked. I walked over to her. She's suppose to be dead.

"I know," I replied,"Aren't you suppose to be...I don't know.... dead."

"I was nearly dead," she glared,"Thanks for leaving me by the way."

"You're welcome," I smirked. She just glared at me, then continued.

"So I heard Carter's coming to get you," she smiled,"Do you know how crushed he's going to be, when he finds out that his best friend left the love of his life for dead?" I've always hated this b!tch.

"What are you talking about?" I chuckled bluntly,"Natalie wasn't left for dead."

"Who's Natalie?"she growled.

"His wife," I smirked, and sat back down on the bed. Rebecca huffed then stormed off. I laid back, and stared up at the ceiling wondering if the gang was coming to get me or not. I'd be pretty hurt if they didn't come get me.

Believe or not, I was drifting off to sleep when I heard footsteps stop outside my cell.

"Chancellor you've got a roommate,"the Russian guard chuckled. I turned my head to look at him, and he had a small woman with him. He opened the door, and tried to push her in but she refused. The guard smacked her, and she fell to the ground in the cell.

The guard slammed the door closed, locked it, and walked away. I could hear the little sniffles coming from the woman, who was currently on the ground.

I looked at her for a few minutes then went back to staring at the ceiling. Great they stuck me with a cry baby.

I could hear her moving, and pretty sure she was standing up.

"There's only one bed in here," she sniffled,"Where am I suppose to sleep?"

"On the floor," I sighed, and rolled towards the wall. To be honest I was somewhat shocked when she didn't argue, she kept quiet. I sat up to see what she was doing, and to my surprise she was curled up in a ball on the floor. "What's your name?" I asked.

She looked up at me, and I'll admit it....she had some beautiful brown eyes......What did I just-....Oh Cole, you're turning soft....You can't let that happen.

"Talia,"she squeaked, and stared at me.

"I'm Cole," I sighed, and rolled back over toward the wall.

_________

Yay!!! Cole lives!!!! Sorry for the people who wanted Cole to be gay, it would've been a great plot twist but I already had this planned.

Please Comment & Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 15.2K 24
Ever since Liz was born into the world, her parents have always beaten her and made her feel worthless. Then, at the age of eighteen, her parents ha...
427K 9.2K 45
''I'm the leader of this gang,'' he informed me. ''Is that supposed to intimidate me or something?'' I asked with raised eyebrows. ''It should.'' ___...
75.1K 1.4K 41
She was the girl who had panic attacks. He was the boy who made her panic attacks excel. Both throw daggers at each other, to say the least, they wer...
68.3K 1.4K 92
I wrote this book when I was thirteen! Don't come at me for my poor grammar or immature things my characters do. Thanks :-) (Book One) -- Completed...