Brown Sugar

By GirlsWithGoals

Chresanto and Maya been best friends since they were in pre school. Times have changed and both have grown an... More

Prologue.
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Go Read
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
🙄🙄
Eighteen .
Nineteen.
Rewrite.
New story.
1k views.
Twenty.
Twenty One.
Twenty Two.
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five.
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine.
Filler ..
Thirty (Finale Pt.1)
Finale pt. 2
Finale Pt.3
Book 2 .

Five.

270 16 2
By GirlsWithGoals

Chresanto .
I was pulling up to Maya house in her driveway still otp with her . I seen Rose car in the driveway so I'm guessing Rose was spending the night .

" I'm outside ma . "

" okay ." She hung up and Put my phone in my pocket laying my head back in the seat . Man coach was working our asses today and a nigga is exhausted, I'm only really doing football for a scholarship to go to college but I love it don't get me wrong. I would take a break from it but this is one of the most important years in high school, you start how you finish is what I always say. I look to see Maya walking out wearing yoga pants a t-shirt and holding my hoodie in her arm with slides, but she still looked adorable. What is wrong with me? I gotta shake this shit she doesn't see me like that. Let it go Chres let it goooo.

"Hey best friend " she got in smiling sleepily. I could still smell her strawberry shampoo and it was like her signature smell and it was addicting.

"Wassup girl?" I smirked and her smile got a little bigger then she turned to close the door and put her seatbelt on. I backed out the driveway and got back on the road.

"We can stop by Zaxbys " she said looking at me in the corner of my eye. I smirked again and glanced at her then back at the road.

"You not asking right." I heard her smack her teeth and I seen her fold her arms in the corner of my eye , she does that when she pouts . I stopped at the red light and looked at her .

"Just ask and we can go ma " she tried not to smile and looked out the window mumbling. I put my hand to my ear motioning her to speak up .

"I'm sorry what was that?" She looked at me with puppy dog eyes and poked her lip out . Now she know I cave in with that face.

"Best friend can we go to Zaxbys please?" I smiled and looked at the light .

"Anything for you ugly " she pinched my cheek and I groaned moving away making her giggle.

"I'm touched nigga!" She giggled again making me laugh. I made a right turn and my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out when we got to another red light and seen I got a text from Ray.

" Yoooooo wyd now?" I chuckled shaking my head. I replied as I waited for the light to turn green .

"Bout to go chill wit best friend ." I put my phone in my lap and and started driving again once the light turn green . Zaxbys was a twenty minute drive from her house but once I'm driving it's like a ten minute drive instead so we didn't take long to get there. I pulled up in the parking lot and went to the drive through .

"I'm paying and I know what you want " I glanced at her to see her smirk and look away. I love it when she does that . I order our food and pull up to the window .

"Your total is 15.27" I handed the girl a 20 and she gave me my change back. My phone vibrated again but it was a unknown number .

"Wassup boo?" I scrunched my face up and didn't even respond then Rays message pops up.

"You mean ya bae? I see ya boy 😏 " I chuckled and glanced over at Maya to see her falling asleep curled up in a ball . Damn she must be tired. I looked back at my phone and replied to Ray .

" Bruh chill wit that lol " I looked at the window seeing the girl come with our food. She opened the window and handed me the food.

"Thanks"

"No problem have a good evening" I smiled and said you too and put the food on the back seat. I pulled out the parking lot and drove to my house .

___
I pulled in my driveway and parked and looked over this girl still sleep. I poke her arm she didn't move, I tapped her cheek she moved around in her sleep but didn't wake up . I pinched her thigh she groaned and shoved my hand .

"You know you can sleep in my bed right?" She opened on eye and looked at me smiling sleepily .

"Do you know how bad that sounded?" She giggled and rub her eyes like a baby and yawned. Now that I think about that it did sound wrong ..

" what you sleep there I mean if you want it to be like that then .." I smirked and she sat up looking at me with the same expression I had but with sleepy eyes. Woah did I really just say that? Eh well she didn't reject it ..well at least I don't think.

"You wild Bruh " she stretched and smiled when she caught me looking at her. Damn why is this so hard to hide?

"What?" I shook my head and got out the car and grabbing the food from the back and locking it after she got out and closed the door. I pulled my key out my shorts beating her to the door and unlocking it .

"Gracias" she thanked me while I let her go through first. Yeah I'm a gentleman but I'm also a typical nigga so I had to look at her ass man. It was perfect man not too big , not too small just right, I mean I looked at it before but not like this. I didn't even noticed she turned around til I heard her voice.

"Aye!" I snapped out of it and looked at her smirk at me I mentally face palm but shrug it off.

"What ?it was there so you can't expect me not to look ma." She rolled her eyes walking over to me and grabbing the food and made her way to my room.

"Want Tea or lemonade?!" I yelled when she made it to my room.

"Tea por favor !" I went to the fridge and grabbed two bottles of tea and jogged upstairs. She already turned on Netflix and turned on 'The 100' . I put our drinks on the nightstand next to my bed and took off my shoes and shirt , and threw my shirt in the chair. She handed me my food as I sat down and pulled out my phone just as Ray replied back .
"🙄 anyway tell her I said hey ." I made a straight face and look at her all focused on the episode eating a fry. I smiled because she was such a kid at heart and tapped her thigh and she looked at me with curious eyes .

"Hmm?"

"Ray said hey " she scrunched her face up like she was disgusted and I laughed. Her and Ray have this Love Hate relationship, it's hard to understand but they got love for each other.

"Tell him I said bye" I handed her my phone because I got lazy and she texted him what she said and handed it back to me. Her phone beeped and she glanced at it and back at the T.V .

"Who dat is? "

"Who isn't it? " I looked at her sideways and chuckled .

"That made no sense Bruh" she started laughing and looked at the T.V .

" It was Corey and a unsaved number " I raised a eyebrow eating a chicken wing .

"You feelin him or what?" She looked at me sideways and took a bite of a boneless wing .

"Or what Corey is not my type " I cocked my head to the side like she usually does when she confused.

"What's your type ?." She looked away then looked at the T.V then looked at me.

"You really wanna know?" I nodded.

"......August Alsina " I stale faces her then she bust out laughing and caught her box that almost fell .

"Seriously ma"

"What's your type nigga since you wanna be Detective Chres " I laughed and smirked .

"A girl that got a good head on her shoulders, goofy, friendly but mean -"

"Woaaaah hold on.." She cleared her throat.

"Hello welcome to Build A Woman how may I help you?" I threw a fry at her and she threw one back but I caught it in my mouth. Her phone started ringing she glanced at the caller ID and rolled her eyes .

"Who is it?" She showed me and it was an unknown number.

"I'm thinking its Anthony weird as...piration so I ain't answering " I answered her phone being the best friend that I am.

"Yo?"

"Aye who dis?"

"Nigga you called my phone who dis?"

"I thought this was Maya phone." I started getting annoyed and sucked my teeth.

"I'm not asking anymore.."

"Her boyfriend " I looked at her amusingly.

"Why would she not save her boyfriend number? Fuck outta here " I hung up and tossed her phone back. She looked at me and cheesed making me laughed .

"You cussseeddd pay up baby boy " I groaned pulling out my wallet and giving her a 20. Not my fault dude was annoying me . She got up and put her food on my dresser and layed down on her back beside me. I put my food and drink on the nightstand and layed beside her on my stomach. The tiredness already kicking in because I can barely keep my eyes open . But I can hear everything still.

"Coach Johnson worked y'all huh? "

"Mhmm but I'm not that tired " I heard her suck her teeth and laugh.

"Yeah okay i need to leave in a few hours tho-"

"I know I know it's a school night and I know how ma is " it was silent for a few seconds she spoke up .

"Night nigga " I smiled a little.

"Night ma"

💕🌚 hey guys I'm back and I'm better lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1.5K 23
❝ you have to prove to me, that there's kindness deep inside of you, and in return im gonna, give you something .❞ - chresanto august after a fatal...
104K 2.9K 44
Chresanto and Bahja were best friends since grade school but Bahja's awful home life causes them to split apart for what will become the next 10 year...
237K 7.2K 123
Yn and Chresanto live in Compton. They have a hard life. They are trynna make it out. If they do, will there past be back to haunt them? Or will they...
67.1K 3.4K 42
jacob is into the prostitution business, he entered it after he gave birth to his daughter carmen . jacob has never spoken to carmen's father consid...