Love Triangle|L.r.h|

By 1dlover26yay

Luke and Niall fight over a girl. Could that girl be Louis Tomlinson sister. Read to find out! More

What happend happend
Chapter 2
Authors note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Arthours note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Not an update (sorry)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 6

54 2 0
By 1dlover26yay

Elizabeth's POV

I get out of Luke's car and walk in school. Luke is behind me we take our books out but head different direction cause it's our first period so we don't have same class till next one.

"Bye Liz. " Luke says walking to his class.

"Bye. " I say.

I walk inside and see Niall talking to Michael and Louis talking to the teacher I bet he got in trouble again. Ooooo I am totally telling mom.

Louis comes back. And takes a seat next to me. I hold out my hand for we could do our Twin hand shake but he just look at my hand and turns away.

"Dude what's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing. " he tells me.

"Is it about the Niall thing. " I ask him. He waits a few moments.

"YES OF COURSE IS ABOUT THE NIALL THING!" He yell at me in front of my face then walks out of the class.
I just sit there still staring were he was yelling.

"Liz are you ok. " Ashton comes up and asks me.

"Um... What yeah um I'm fine." I say turning towards him I then can't help but to hug him and cry on his shoulder he then hugs me back.

"Mr. Blake , may I take Elizabeth?" Ashton asks the teacher. The teacher says yes.

We then walk out of class with every body staring except for Niall he is looking down at the papers in front of him in shame.

"Liz , wanna freshen up in the restrooms. " Ashton asks.

"Um yeah." I say and walk in the restrooms.

Luke's sister is in the restroom washing her hand she then looks at me. "Oh my god what happened. " she ask giving me a hug I probably look horrible with makeup running down my cheeks.

I tell her everything and she lets me borrow her makeup to cover my puffy red eyes.

I Remove my old makeup and apply foundation under my eyes and some blush, mascara, and a darkish red lipstick on my lipsoh and black eyeliner. So I look like a emo girl. Sike Well I am wearing some ripped skinny jeans, a black shirt and a black sweater over it.

I thanks Sheila and went with Ashton.

"Hey you ok. " he ask me.

"Yeah I said I'm fine. " I tell him in frustration.

"Ok chill. " he says.

We wait till the next bell rings.

-----RING -----

Me and Ashton go to class and once again people are staring. Luke comes in and sees me.

"Um did you put more makeup on." He ask.

"Um yeah."

"Why."

"No reason." I tell him.

Ashton tells him something in his ear and Luke's eye go wide. I guess he told him what Louis did.

"Are you ok. " Luke ask me.

"YeAh I'm fine. " I say.

Class starts and is boring. But we had a quiz the grades will come tomorrow.

The bell rings it's lunch I don't get anything which is going to be weird to everybody cause I always get something to eat then I workout to burn it. Of course. 

I sit were me and Ashton always sit waiting for him. I see him walking over here. He sits next to me and puts his arm around my shoulder.

"You wanna leave. " he asks me.

"Um sure." I told him.

"Ok come on. " he says pulling me towards the doors.

"Wait can Luke come." I ask.

"Yeah." He says. " I will wait for you at the car." He then says.

"Ok ." I said.

I go were Luke is talking to Michael and Callum. They really became close friends.

"Luke wanna come with me and Ashton?" I ask.

"Um sure but were. " he asked.

"Um I don't know." I say.

"Ok let's go." He says. He says bye to the guys and walks with me to Ashton's car he is already inside.

"K let's go to target and mess around with people." He says. Me and Luke laugh and say yes, we get in the car and go to target.

We enter the store and we follow Ashton he went to the back were it clearly said EMPLOYEES ONLY but of course he went inside and came back with 3 red target shirts and he told us to put them on.

I laugh and took of my shirt and yes I had a under shirt and put on the target shirt. I put my hair in a pony tail and in ready.

Luke took of his shirt and put on the target shirt and so did Ashton.

We start walking around putting random things in people's carts. I get bored so I play on a Xbox. Call of duty btw.

"DIE SUCKER DIIIIEEEEE ! YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT YOU DID NOT JUST KILL ME OH HO HO YOU ARE GONNA DIE. AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" I scream to the TV is on the bottom so I am on the floor talking to a TV. Wow. I was wearing headphones to talk to other players so I couldn't hear anything around me.

I feel someone tap me on my shoulder i look back. And see Luke smiling.

"OH HEY I DID'NT SEE YOU THERE !" I say. Well shout.

I see his hands go on the headphones and he takes them off.

"Um Ashton got caught. " he told me giggling.

"Why you laughing." I ask.

"Oh nothing is that you look like if you were death or something." He says.

"Ooooo he got caught." I say to him.

"Um yeah well we just got caught to." He says pointing behind me.I look back and see a man with nerdy glasses and two guards behind him.

"Um.... Hi." I say nervously waving my hand greeting them.

"Please return our shirts and leave." The nerdy dude said.

"God ok." I say.

Me and Luke go to the back and put back the shirts and put on ours. We go find Ashton complaining with one of the guards.

"We were leaving anyways." He says. Pulling me and Luke.

I start laughing and so do the guys. We get in the car and drive to my house since I'm pretty sure school is over. 

Ashton of COURSE sits on the couch and turns on the TV Luke sits on the other couch next to Ashton's Ashton finds two pencils and starts playing them on the coffee table. He taught me and his sister Sharley to play the drums, he has some. I go in the kitchen and start humming to a song I know is Dear Future Husband by Meghan Trainer it a nice song.

"Dear future husband here's a few thing you'll need to if you wanna be my one and only all my life. Mmm mm mmm. Take me on a date I deserve a break and don't forget the flowers every Ana-."  I get cut off by someone tapping my shoulder while I was looking for something in the refrigerator and singing. 

"Yes."  I look back and see Luke.

"Nothing just that Ashton wanted to show you something on TV." He says looking at me like I'm from Mars or something.

"Oh ok, why are you looking at me like that." I ask.

"It's because I've never heard you sing before." He says.

"Yeah yeah I know I suck." I say.

"No no you sound great." He says.

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

"God, ok if you say soooo." I say.

"Tell Ashton I'll be there  in a minute." I told him.

"Ok." He says and walks back to the living room.

I close the fridge. And walk to the living room and see Luke and Ashton laughing and looking at the TV.

I go over there and see they are seeing fat people fighting and falling.

I look at them and say. "What's so funny."

"Don't you see it. It's hilarious." Ashton says.

"It's not even- ugh never mind." I say and walk upstairs and check if Louis was home but he is not so I go in my room and put my stuff away. I look at myself in the mirror and say. " I should really die my hair."

I go back down stairs and ask the boys if they want anything to eat they say yes so I order pizza.

--TWO WEEKS LATER ---

Louis POV

Me and my sis are cool now also me and Niall. Niall told me he is kind of jealous cause Liz is now always spending time with Ashton and Luke.

That new dude Juan Mendes beat up Callum yesterday because he fuck with his nerdy girlfriend. And Liz told Callum to stop playing with girls. But he never listens.

Oh and Luke's sister is pretty i like her i haven't told anyone well actually only Liz and Niall and I'm pretty sure Liz told Ashton and Ashton told Luke so it's a matter of time before Sheila find out I like her. 

Oh and me, Niall , Harry and Liam are in a band called One Direction.

Today is Saturday so yeah.

Elizabeth's POV

Its Saturday YEAH YA UHUH UNCE UNCE by the way I'm doing the sprinkler right there. Me and Luke had gotten closer also me and his sister Sheila we've gotten closer too. My brother likes her i told her already .OOOPS.

She likes him to but my brother is always telling me not to get in his in his supposeLy ' LOVE LIFE' so yeah I can't get them together. UGHH !!!

Oh and Callum got beat up. Oooooooo by the new kid. Oooooooo.

I am at the park with all the boys and Sheila and Sharely are there to. Sharely has orange hair with bright green eyes. Sheila's eyes are more like green with brown.

We watch the boys play soccer and stuff. It was fun until it was time to leave.

We were all walking back to the cars when we heard gun shots well I DIDINT I was listening to music so I kept walking and then I heard screaming  I took off my earphones and heard.

"LIZ WHAT THE HELL COME OVER HERE YOU WI- and that's when I felt something go in my stomach I looked down at my stomach and see a hole with blood  coming out I fall down to the ground and see people running towards me.

I don't know who it was but they kept telling me. "COME ON SIS YOU COULD DO IT COME STAY WITH ME." I then hear a nother person say come on Liz come on and I hear everybody crying. In that very moment my head drops slowly to the ground and I can't see anymore. I knew I was crying tho with all the pain.

Woooow that was awesome right. Yeah ok I know Luke doesn't have a. Sister niether does Louis and Ashton but yeah you know it's my story.

5sos_lover_26

HUUGGSSS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 639 47
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧 to postać głęboko związana z dzieciństwem Płotek z Outer Banks, która opuściła grono swoich przyjaciół bardzo d...
133K 9.8K 57
Edgar to młody chłopak z toną problemów na głowie. Dla swojej siostry starał się walczyć z chęcią skończenia tego. Niestety pragnienia wzięły górę. ...
8.9K 472 25
"Niech los rzuci nas w ciemność, a ja i tak pójdę za tobą, bo tam jest światło naszej miłości." Koszmar przyjaciół z Duskwood dobiega końca. Mia, któ...
5.7K 616 34
"Nie jestem już dzieckiem do cholery zrozum to wreszcie jestem prawie pełnoletni i mam prawo umawiać się z kim chce, to jest moje życie więc się odpi...