Star Gazers | Completed✔

By Le_me_love_you

"What're are you doing?" I asked terrified. He took a strand of my hair, and started playing with it while lo... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
School sucks!
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
I'm back
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenry-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five

Chapter nine

159 12 5
By Le_me_love_you

Week seven_(Thursday) *2 weeks later*

Sapphire: so you sure you're okay?

Rose: I'm fine, I'm at my friend's house. I told you yesturday I was going there.

Sapphire: well sor-ry for worrying.

Rose: haha thanks but no thanks. I'm okay.

Sapphire: okay then. Umm can I ask you something?

Rose: sure, go ahead.

Sapphire: umm how are things with Elliot?

Rose: Well, he mostly spends time in his room, only gets out for bathroom or to get his food, but eats in his room. I don't even see him when he goes to school everymorning. He basically runs out of the house :'(

Sapphire: it's because of me! :(

Rose: No! what you did what was the right thing. I was alone in this, you helped me, they haven't got close to me ever since that night. I thanked you before and I'll thank you again... thank you :)

Sapphire: stop it! You making me blush.. O.O

Rose: haha okay, but I gotta tell you something.

Sapphire: what?

Rose: two days after that night, he came to me and tried asking about you, when I said that you were fine, he left and never spoke to me again. He still cares about you ;)

Sapphire: well, just between me and you, I kinda miss him. But I'm afraid to face him after what happened, I mean I've never been angry like I was that night, I feel embarrassed.

Rose: One question- do you regret saying what you said that night?

Sapphire: no!

Rose: Well then, there's no need to be shy or whatever you're feeling rn.

Sapphire: it's just ugh fine fine. Okay. I'll see if I can do this.

Rose: you can. Don't doubt yourself, you're stronger than you look Saph.

Sapphire: So I've been told.

Rose: Good, now held your head up, back straight, shoulders tight, and march.

Sapphire: yes mam!

I closed my phone, quickly changed into some jeans and a sweater.

I pulled my wavy brown hair into a ponytail, took my hand bag and ran downstairs. It was too early to go for the gathering but that was my porpuse. It was almost 5:30. And the family starts gathering at 7, so I have plenty of time.

I saw my parents talking in the living, "hey mom, dad I'm going to grandpa's house early today. Want anything?"

They start asking about what's my reasons for going too early and whatnot, but I just told them I got plans. I took my brother's car key, since he left with my cousin Peter to play soccer with the gang.

I started the engine and drove towards his house, I got there quickly, parked the car, got out then unlocked it. I walked towards his house, held my phone and texted him "I'm out". After a minute or so, the front door opens and stood there, a gorgeous looking Elliot, with black v-neck shirt that shows his well-built body and black sweatpants. This is too much for one girl.

He stared at me with what look like guilt. Then he did what I would have never ever ever expected him to do. He hugged me.

He puts his arms behind my back and covers his head into my neck.

I died ×_×

Okay maybe not, but it didn't felt real, my heart started beating really fast, I just stared ahead, my body stiff. He hugged me tighter when he noticed I wasn't doing anything. I blinked once, twice then my hands shot up and rested on his back, I returned the hug and sighed, in my mind I was dancing crazily and singing gibberish. But in reality I kept my face calm and relaxed, I haven't felt like this in awhile.

I noticed he was getting too comfortable, he also noticed that, so we pulled back slowly, taking our time, we made eye contact when our face were inches away. That's when I pulled back quickly, he put his hands in his pockets and looked at me. I gave him a small smile.

"So, what did you wanna talk about?" He asked. Shit shit shit....

I continued cursing in my mind, I haven't thought of what I was going to say, I didn't prepare a speech. I don't regret coming here, but I don't really know what to say. How can I say "I really miss you Elliot, I honestly couldn't stop thinking about you" without giving him the wrong message.

"I uhh just wanted to know if you're ready to lose in cars." I said smoothly.

He looked at me confused at first, then had a thinking face, trying to understand what I was saying, then he had a knowing look when he remembered and smirked, "oh Saphy, you really make me wanna pity you."

I opened my mouth to say something but he held his finger up to shut me and opened his door, gave me enough space to enter. I took it that he accepted my challenge and entered the house.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"WHAT NOOOO! I can't believe I lost.. to a girl" He whispered the last part, I looked at him, wanting to laugh so hard, his face was hilarious.

For the past half an hour we were talking about school and our life, just simple details, nothing much. Then I suggested we start playing cars on his ps2, since I though he still has it. I noticed he has all of the ps's (ps1, ps2, ps3, ps4), it was kinda funny seeing them all lined up, they were all shiny and new looking.

"Told ya." I said smugly, I can see that his ego was hurt, and I was enjoying it; watching him trying to deny the fact that he lost to a girl.

He shook his head in disbelief, "No, you must've cheated.. yes you cheated, it's the only explanation." That's when I bursted out, laughing my ass off. He continued rambling, trying to shut me up then asked for a rematch. "A rematch, I want a rematch now!"

I giggled, "Sure, why not? I mean that was my reason for coming here. To watch you lose again and again and again." I said, watching him narrowing his eyes at me.

"We'll see about that." He said his voice was full of confidence.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I stared at the TV screen with wide eyes... I lost. I actually lost.

"Wohoo I won, I won, aha oh yeah." He started doing what supposed to be a happy dance. I rolled my eyes at him.

I was slightly annoyed, "Yeah Yeah you just defeated a girl in a car race. Woopy." I said in a bored tone. He stopped dancing and looked at me with a smirk.

"You got that right. You know what to do, now do it." He said deepening his smirk. We made a bet that the loser have to sing a song to the winner, and it has to be an embarrassing song; I have to sing my guilty pleasure song to him.

"Wait a minute, it's a tie. I won the first time, then you did. We need to play one more time to decide who's the winner." His smirk fell down immediately as soon as I said those words. He knows there's a slight chance that he might lose.

He nodded, "okay, let's do this."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I lost again. I can't believe I lost. Again!

I looked at him and saw him staring at me with an amused look. "Now sing." He command.

I sighed defeatedly, took an deep breath, "okay fine, but promise you won't laugh."

He chuckled, "that's kinda the reason why you're doing it." I glared at him, I closed my eyes and prepared to bring my nightmare to life.

"I've always been the kind of girl, that hid my face. So afraid to tell the world, what I've got to say" He held his hand to his mouth to stop himself from laughing, once he recognized the song. "But I've had this dream, right inside of me. I'm gonna let it show, it's time, to let you know, to let you know. This is real, this is me," at this point, he bursted out laughing, I glared at him and continued singing."I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now, gonna let the light shine on me, now I found who I am, there's no way to hold it in. No more hiding who I wanna be. This is me." I finished, and looked at him, I saw a few tears wanting to be out, his face was turning red because he was holding his laugh.

I let out a laugh, and that pulled the trigger, he basically screamed, holding his stomach and started punching the floor, "okay, now that's too much." I said looking at him while smiling amusedly.

"I just- can't believe -you would choose THAT song." He continued laughing.

"Oh don't act like you didn't enjoy it. You love the song as much as I do." I said defensively, crossing my hands on my chest.

"Hell no. I hate that song, it's just funny hearing you sing it. Though you have great voice." He said, making me blush.

"Whatever, I have to go now. My family will come soon." I mumbled, it was almost 6:30. Sometimes my mom would come early, so it's best if I leave now.

He frowned, "You're not upset right? Coz if you are, then I'm sorry." He apologized, looking like a lost puppy, Awwww this is so cute.

I smirked, "I'm not upset, why would I be? It's just my family might come and I don't wanna get in trouble." I reassured him.

He nodded understandingly, but you can still see that his mood died down a bit. "Yeah okay." He mumbled.

We both walked downstairs, and to the front door. Before getting out, his body leaned forward, but hesitantly. That made me stop and turn to him fully. "What?" I asked confusedly.

It seemed that he wanted to say something but was very hesitant. Finally, he leaned forward, his warm soft pink lips made contact with my cheeks, it stayed there for a second, then he pulled back.

When our face were inches away, he whispered, "I had fun." My breathing slowed down, and I stared him, toung tide, I gulped and nodded.

"Me too." I finally whispered back, I looked down then turned around, I twisted the door knob, but before leaving, I looked at him and gave him a smile "Bye.". He returned it with a smirk and gave me a wave, "see ya." And then I was out.

I let out a breath, did that just happened? I thanked god when I saw no sign of any relative and walked quickly to my grandpa's house smiling like an idiot.

_________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 7.9K 105
Previously known as Knew It (A peaceful nightmare) Highest-ranking- #2 in teenfiction - #1 sadness Love is a game, wan...
16 0 20
Lost to the true definition of love, Brie meets Adrian, a man daring enough to love her though he knows it may not end well. She falls hard for him...
4.9K 162 36
"What I was suppose to do? You left me, you went to Arizona." I shout at him as he storms away. "Wait for me." He shouts and I g...
840K 18.9K 29
What happens when enemies become mates? Cassie Dawson a sarcastic teenage werewolf with the alpha blood running through her veins. A menace to societ...