The Tutor » Ziall AU ✔

By ZiallSmut

[Completed] • Zayn Malik. Everyone knows him in Bradford High school. He's the school bad boy. Every girl in... More

★ Prologue
★ Chapter ②
★ Chapter ③
★ Chapter ④
★ Chapter ⑤
★ Chapter ⑥
★ Chapter ⑦
★ Chapter ⑧
★ Chapter ⑨
★ Chapter 10
★ Chapter ①①
★ Chapter ①②
★ Chapter ①③
★ Chapter ①④
★ Chapter ①⑤
★ Chapter ①⑥
★ Chapter ①⑦
★ Chapter ①⑧
★ Chapter ①⑨
★ Chapter 20
★ Chapter ②①
★ Chapter ②②
I'm so so so sorry! :(
★ Chapter ②③
★ Chapter ②④
★ Chapter ②⑤
★ Chapter ②⑥
★ Chapter ②⑦
★ Chapter ②⑧
★ Chapter ②⑨
★ Chapter 30
★ Chapter 31
★ Chapter32
★ Epilouge

★ Chapter ①

71.9K 2.1K 4K
By ZiallSmut

Zayn's POV

"Zayn? ZAYN!!" I snap out of my thoughts and say "Huh? What?" I ask confused.

Mr.Bryson my math teacher sighs and says "Zayn you are failing my class, and if you fail you're going to repeat the 12th grade! Your last year might I add"

Its not my fault I'm failing! It's Niall Horan's fault! He sits right in front of and he's just so fucking adorable! I just can't help but stare at him!

"Ugh fine i'll do better" I say. "No, no, no, you always say that, you promise you'll do better but don't! I've gotten you a tutor and you are meeting him in the Library after school!" Mr.Bryson says pretty irritated.

I groan and say "but.." I was cut of my Mr.Bryson. "No buts Zayn! You are meeting him after school and that's final!" I groan again before saying "Fine!" And I left the room.

~~~~~~~

It was lunchtime and I see my mates.

Louis Tomlinson, Matt Crower, Justin Bieber, and Henry Cox.

I walk up to them and say "I'm failing math..." Louis looks up to me and says "Again?" I nodded

"but its not my fault." I responded

Louis looks at me and says "let me guess it was that kid Niall"

"Yup." Only me and my mates knows I'm gay and I fancy Niall.

"What are you going to do now?" Justin asks.

"Nothing, I'm being forced to go to the library after school for a math tutor"

"Aww that sucks cause we were planing on hanging out after school" Henry says

"It's not like I'm actually going" I say with a chuckle.

"Nope. Zayn you are going to that tutor after school even I have to drag you by the ear, cause I would!" Louis says with his sass.

I groan for like what seem for the 100th time today and say "Fine!" Louis smirks at me and says "Good boy." while patting my head.

I slapped his hand away from my hair "I'm not a dog"

~~~~~~~

It is finally the last period and I'm not paying attention. For two reasons.

1) I'm not failing this class

2) I just want to go home and sleep.

But wait I forgot I have to go to the tutor thing after school, that Louis is making me go to!

*****RRRIIIIINNNNGGGG*****

FINALLY!

"Wait class before you go the homework is to read chapters 5-9"

"Okay" Everyone says but me.

Pfft like I'm going to actually read. Haha!

~~~~~~

I walk walk into the library and see no one. I was about to walkout when I saw Niall sitting on a chair with books on top of the table. But not just any books, math books.

"Oh this is going to be good" I whispered to myself.

I walk up to Niall and sat next to him and say "So you're my tutor eh?"

Niall looks up at me and says "I guess so.''

I smirked at him. I've never really heard him talk before. He has that think Irish accent, and it's hot.

"Let's get this over with" he says while rolling his eyes.

"Oh, we have a feisty one here!" I say. I lean in and whisper in his ear "I like that" I can tell I made his spine shiver.

✨✨ Niall's POV ✨✨

"I like that" Zayn whispers on my ear.

WHAT IS HE TRYING TO DO?! IS HE TRYING TO GET LITTLE NIALL EXCITED!!!

So yeah I have a crush on Zayn. Only Harry Styles and Liam Payne my mates know.

I gulped before I said "errrrr... um let's...um...start shall we?"

I hear Zayn chuckle before nodding his head.

I start explains what we have learned in class and what we are about to learn. I look at Zayn and he's not paying attention.

I close the book, pick it up and drop it onto the table causing Zayn to get scared.

"Huh?" Zayn asks. Awe he looks so cute confused. Shut up Niall! But it's trueeeee. Ok fine!

"Were you even paying attention?" I ask. "Uhh.... Yes.?" he said but It came out more of a question than a statement.

"Mmm, oh really? Than what did I just say?" With a hint on amusement in my voice.

"Err you said Math math math, math math math math."

I shook my head a no while saying "you're not paying attention... What's on your mind?" I asked while giving Zayn all my attention as I patted his left shoulder

Zayn sighed and said "Nothing, that's the thing! I just don't like math! I get distracted! I don't like it, I just can't do it." He look frustrated

"Get distracted by what or by whom?" I asked curiously but slightly hoping that it was by me.

I shook that thought out of my head. He would never like me.

He blushed and said "Someone". Well as least I know it's by someone.

I look at the time it was 6 pm "Oh, it's time for me to go!" I said while getting up and putting my things away and into my bag.

"Can we do this again? Next time ill pay attention promise!" Zayn said while smiling.

I smiled back and said "Sure." While tossing my bag over my shoulder.

"My house or yours?"

I thought for a moment and said "yours"

"Alright see you tomorrow Niall" he waved. I wave back "You too!" I said as I walked out the school and walked home.

~~~~~~

I opened the door to my house and shouted "Hey mum!"

"Hello baby" My mom said while kissing my cheek. "why are you home so late?"

"I was tutoring someone" my mom nodded her head "how was it?"

"It was great, got any food?" I asked as my stomach rumbled.

My mum rolled her eyes "I bought some takeout, want some?"

"Yes!!!" I basically screamed.

My mum (A/N: I feel so British! :P) handed me a bag of food from my favorite restaurant in the world!! Nandos! (A/N: I feel like a carrot...)

After I ate I noticed I made a mess upon myself. "I'm such a pig" I whispered my self before I chuckled and walked upstairs to the bathroom.

I striped down out off all my cloths and put it on the dirty laundry basket before I entered the shower. I scrubbed my entire body with strawberry body wash. Yes strawberry body wash! Makes me smell good and cute! :P

I put a white fluffy towel around my waist and walked to my room. I put on some boxers and a plaid blue/red pajama pants with a white plain shirt.

I jumped on the bed and drifted of to good night sleep....with the thoughts of Zayn in the back of my head.

I wonder what will happen tomorrow at his house...

☺☺☺☺☺

What do you think about it?!

I was going to post this tomorrow but then I was like nah.

Like the new cover? :D

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

- ZiallSmut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 10.8K 26
Niall Horan isn't like other boys his age. Some people say he's just immature, but they only say that because they don't and won't take the time to g...
1.4M 31.2K 30
Life in an university is full of ups and downs and twists and turns. But, even with so many ups and downs it's full of fun parties and precious memor...
720K 21.4K 30
Louis Tomlinson didn't need anybody. If he didn't need anybody, then he didn't have to care for anybody in return. And that's just how he liked it. H...
976K 26.9K 20
[currently editing] ~ [completed] • Zayn Malik is a 21 year old men. He is single, and determined to adopt a kid. Did I mention that he was gay? We...