The Other Side of the Moon (T...

Af adampynchs

Disclosure: This story hasn't been edited, at all. English is not my first language and it's been years since... Mere

The Other Side of the Moon
Chapter 1 - The Escape
Chapter 2 - Some things don't go as planned
Chapter 3 - Realizations
Chapter 4 - Teenage dream wolf
Chapter 6 - Julia
Chapter 7 - Immortal
Chapter 8 - Miryrid
Chapter 9 - The End To The Beginning
Chapter 10 - Kiss Me

Chapter 5 - The Choice

500 21 2
Af adampynchs

Deucalion slowly gets closer to the table where Isabella and Isaac were, no one made any comment they just waited to see what he was going to do. It was a public space so he wouldn't obviously start a fight there. 

- Tell Scott to meet here. - Deucalion starts speaking leaving a note on the table with an address. - I believe it's from his interest to show up. Just let him know. - Deucalion leaves and Isaac has no idea what to say or do, should he go give Scott the message right away or stay there with Isabella and give her the night he promised. 

- We can leave if you want. I know it's important and let's face it, we aren't normal teens anymore, doesn't matter what we do, where we go, this will chase us. - She holds his hand trying to make him feel more calm. 

He can't help but smile as the fact how perfect she is, how well she accepted everything and she didn't reacted with fear like she did with Jennifer, this time it was her protecting him. 

They return and as promise Isaac takes Isabella back at Allison's house and then goes head to Scott's. For the first time in a long time Scott was actually calm a not doing weird plans in how to fight Deucalion and Darach. In fact Isaac felt quite bad to end that moment of Scott's peace. 

- Hey, back so soon. How was it? - Scott asks as he notices Isaac getting in the room.

- It's was very nice, she is a lovely girl. - Isaac starts walking around and Scott realizes something is happening, he knows him pretty well. 

- It was a fast date. - He replies. 

- It wasn't a date, we are just friends...

- Of course you are. - He replies teasing Isaac a little bit. - But you have something to tell me don't you? What happened?

- Ah, you see, Deucalion showed up, in the restaurant and he left a message... - He slowly faces staring at Scott's face as he changes his soft and calm expression to anger. - I'm pretty sure it's about Derek and Peter. - He adds, giving him the paper. 

- Am I supposed to go there? - Scott asks looking at the paper. 

- Yes, he said something about it's from your interest and you should appear. - Isaac gives a time to let Scott think. He just kept looking at the paper and sits holding his chin. 

- So what do you want to do? - Isaac asks. 

- I have no other choice but to go. He probably has Derek and Peter. We need them, I need to save them no matter what. 

- But at any cost? You know how Deucalion works, we will want something in return. You know that right? 

- I will see about it later, now I need to talk Stiles or something, I need to be prepared. 

As Scott calls Stiles, Isaac decides to go upstairs and give a quick call to Isabella, he was still feeling bad for not giving her the whole night he promised her, but like she said it was becoming quite impossible to even try and have a normal day as normal teenagers, they simply weren't normal teenagers. 

                                                                                   ****

Isabella had no choice but to tell Chris and Allison what happened, she needed an explanation for why she was getting back so early and she wasn't going to lie. She couldn't quite tell yet how big the problem was, she wasn't there to see all the fights caused by Deucalion, but she had already understood that he wasn't a person to mess up with. Allison tries to call Scott but he is still on the phone with Stiles. 

- Do you have any idea of what Deucalion may want from Scott? - Chris gets in the living room with a cup of coffee for Isabella and Allison. 

- No, not actually, he just left a note saying where to be and that it was Scott's interest. 

- Did you saw the note? - Allison asks

- Yes, it was an address but I don't think it would be the place where Deucalion really is, right? - she replies drinking from her coffee. 

- I guess we wait until Scott calls me back. - Allison adds. 

- Maybe you too should go to sleep and I will try to call Scott. 

They both finish their coffees and even know it was a bit hard they finally fall asleep. Meanwhile Chis decides to come up with a plan, he would probably go with Scott since Deucalion didn't mentioned anything about going alone, Scott could bring back up. They had no idea what kind of an army Deucalion had put together again so they needed to be careful. 

They couldn't do anything so they all had to wait for the next day to decide who was going to meet Deucalion. It was Saturday so lucky they didn't had to go to school, they all do the usual, in Scott's house, Melissa goes to work as Scott and Isaac have breakfast discussing the details of meeting Deucalion, in Stiles house, the Sheriff also goes to work and Stiles goes right away to Scott's  house. 

When Allison and Isabella wake up they see a note from Allison's dad saying he was going to Scott's house and he didn't wanted to wake them up. They also take breakfast and soon they arrive Scott's house. 

As for Lydia she wakes up with a message from Allison explaining everything and she quickly gets ready to also go to Scott's house, it seemed like the centre of everything. 

The twins were now living in Derek's apartment but unlike the others, they stay there instead of going to Scott's house, Scott would go there after, as the twins already knew they were going with him, Scott was going to Derek's apartment to settle down things and leave from there. 

The plan was quite simple, Scott was going to enter the building and talk with Deucalion, the twins were going inside with him, Isaac accompanied by Chris and Allison who were guarding the place as for Stiles, Lydia and Isabella would stay waiting in the car. Maybe it was a bit risk to have the whole pack there, but no one knew what could possibly happen. 

The time comes and as planned they all go there, it was an old place, something like an abandoned house, everyone takes their positions and Scott plus the twins get in. They have no idea where to go since there's no sign of Deucalion. 

- I'm here! - Scott shouts hoping to see him appearing.

- I can see that - Deucalion suddenly shows up.

Scott can only think about the irony in what Deucalion just said but he prefers not say a word about it. The twins were a bit behind him. 

- What do you want? - Scott asks trying to pay attention to every single detail in case he would start a fight. 

- Well Scott it's actually quite simple, you have something that belongs to me and I have something that, well let's say, belongs to you, and I'm happily fine in making an exchange. 

- What do you have that belongs with me? 

- Oh isn't it simple? I have Derek and Peter, but I thought you already knew that. 

- And what do you want in exchange for them?

- Oh Isabella of course. She's my wolf. And I want her with me. 

- And why would you think I would giver her to you?

- Quite simple my dear Scott, I know you care about Derek and Peter, or well at least Derek and you wouldn't want to see them killed would you? or worse, part of my pack. 

- And why would they want to be part of your pack?

- They don't have other choice, or they do, or they die. 

- But what if Isabella doesn't wants to be with you? 

- You will make her want. I have good plans for her. 

Scott had no idea what to do, he wanted Derek and Peter back, they were also part of his pack and Isabella, even though she was new, she part of it too not to mention how hearbroken Isaac would be, he was really starting to like her and he saved her, she couldn't just turn her into evil. 

- I need some time to think. - Scott replies. 

- I will give until midnight, by then if I don't have an answer or I kill them or they join me. 

And by that Scott goes away followed by the twins. They had to talk about it together, he couldn't decide alone plus Isaac's opinion and most important, Isabella's opinion was crucial to make a decision. 

Everyone gets to the cars and drive back to Derek's apartment. Scott didn't said a word even though everyone was blasting at him with questions and questions and his only answer was that he would talk once they all got to the house. It wasn't something that he could simply tell, they needed some preparation. Once they got there, Stiles was extremely impacient to found out what they talked about and what Deucalion wanted, obviously the twins already knew, they were there, but not the  rest. Scott even thought there was a chance that Isaac already knew too, he could have simply heard, but he was outside and it didn't really seemed like he knew. 

- So will you tell us or not? - Stiles starts. 

- He has Peter and Derek with him. - He starts by telling them.

- We kinda already knew that. - Stiles replies knowing that there was more. 

- And he is willing to give us them but he wants something else in exchange....

- Isabella. - Isaac says. After all he had heard something. 

He didn't seemed happy with it, specially because he saver her, he knew her story, he couldn't let her simply go away to the other side, but it was up to Scott. 

- Yes! He says she belongs with him and she is his werewolf and if I don't decide until midnight, he or kills them or makes them stay on his side. 

Isabella didn't said a word, she didn't expected to happen something like this, she was finally feeling like home and now she was going to lose it all, she was going to lose her new family, Isaac. 

- So what have you decided to do? - Allison asked Scott since no else seemed to want to say something. 

- I have an idea but you all have to agree too. 

- We are listening. - Aiden says. 

The twins usually don't say much, they didn't always felt part of that pack, after all not that much long ago they were fighting against Scott and his pack. 

- So I'm thinking that maybe we could give him Isabella... - As he says it he can hear her heart beat getting louder and beating faster, she was scared and she didn't really wanted to go. He also notices how angry Isaac gets, even know he wouldn't say it, he knew that he didn't agreed. - and we would have Derek and Peter back and then the pack gets stronger and we can go and have Isabella back as well. 

- Or maybe we just declare war, he probably doesn't has a whole new strong pack formed just yet so the same you want to do in going back to bring Isabella, we can do it with Derek and Peter, we know where they are. Plus they are probably weak, who knows how long it would take for them to refill their all strength again in order to fight, it could take a lot of time and by then Isabella could be a completely different person. She would turn evil. - Ethan says and everyone gets pretty suprised to see how good his idea actually was. 

Scott notices how Isabella calmed down by hearing Ethan, she didn't really wanted to go on Deucalion's side. 

- Well that's a good idea. Everyone in favor? - Scott asks

- But if he did the same with them like he did with Boyd and Cora, and Erica? - Stiles asks.

- I don't think he would. He has no back up now and Derek and Peter are a lot different. - Aiden replies and everyone seems to agree with Ethan's idea. 

It was time to fight... Again. 

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

510K 10.8K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 47.2K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1M 41.3K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...