My Hazza (COMPLETED)

By clumsylouhaz

Its started with a short of introduced self in a letter and Louis find the letter by faith , then started to... More

Description
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 (part 1)
20 ( part 2 )
21
22
23
24
25
25 ( part 2 )
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
epilogue ?
Epilogue
The End
Alternate Ending

6

166 13 0
By clumsylouhaz

Louis Pov

To: Hazza

Hazza , where are ya ? I'm sorry I didn't reply your text yesterday!

To: Hazza

I fell asleep when tthe thought of Japan ! I just got into flashback !

To : Hazza

Please !! I'm sorry xx

I feel horrible for not replying Harrys text last evening. I didn't reply because I fell asleep and when I wake up its already 1:30 am and if I reply his text that time , its will bother him to sleep. I'm so stupid . Ugh . " Louis ! Lunch time now , let's go ! " my mum pushed my wheelchair and I groans " I'm not hungry mom , let me stay here yea ? Want to finish this book ! " my mom chuckle and said " don't be silly , I watch you from my tables and your eyes wasn't looking at the book , you zoomed out boo . If you aren't hungry , can you just follow me ? Don't want to go alone boo !" My mom make a puppy face and I sigh " I will go if you let me bring these books ! " my mom nodded happily and push my wheelchair out of the libraries.

¤~☆~¤

We are at the bakery cause my mom exclaims that she was starving for cheesy bread and curry puff . I was waiting at the table and I begin to read my book . But suddenly I noticed that someone was staring at me . From the first I come here till now , I look at the person faces and he quickly look away . Who is he ? Did I know him ? But I don't have blonde hair friends ! The person next to him try to put the conversation with him but that guy shrugged it off . I feel uncomfortable so I start to roll my wheelchair to the other side so I wouldn't have to face him .

Niall Pov

That boy . I remember that boy . The one who involved with the car accident. The one who the cars door on his legs and that's why he was in wheelchair. That was him . I'm sure of it . " Niall , you've been staring at that boy too much and I'm jealous of it !!!! " Liam huffed and throw his muffin towards the tray " do you remember that boy Liam ? " I said without leaving my gaze toward that boy even tho he already change his sitting position. "No I don't . Is it your ex boyfriend or what ? " I smacked his hand and gave him a death glare .

" just carefully watch him Liam and you will know who is he ! " I said to Liam who is moving his body and said '' well Ni , I only can see his brown hair and body ! " I sigh then said " idiot ! Can you at least go in front of him ? '' he roll his eyes and said " you're more idiot, ! He will feel uncomfortable if I do that ! " I sigh and give up to ask Liam to look at that boy . " ugh , I'm just going to straight to the point yea . Last 2 month , the boys was in the accident. ! " I said sighing but then Liam said " uh, so you saying that he was popular on th-" " fvck Liam ! Ugh ! He was in the accident that involves with harrys parents !! " I yelled toward Liam who is widen his eyes .

The things that they didnt know is not only Liam, but that boy too .

Louis Pov

What ..... did ... I heard .... no ... This can't be .. I roll my wheelchair toward the blonde boys .. " whe-re is the acc-ident ? " I said while my tear start to fall. The boy look shocked and said " Doncaster, 2 month ago " I widen my eyes and said " wh-o are inv-olved? " then the boy said '' my friends family . His sister and his dad died in the accident " my tears start to fall again as my thoughts clouded in my mind.

I've killed 5 person in the accident . It's my fault . If I didn't stand up from my seat that time , this wouldn't happen . If I just let fizzy took my phone and not fighting with her , this will never happen . It's my fault . My fault . My fault . My fault !!

"Louis, please open your eyes !! " it's all my fault . I've killed 5 person and I never visited that family and ask for forgiveness for the loss . Oh god I'm terrible person . " Love , its wasn't your fault honey . Listen to me . Open your eyes , everything is fine ! '' I slowly open my eyes and see my mom worried face . I hugged her tighter and sobbed on her shoulder. " mo-m. I'm not only kill my sis-ter and my dad bu-t I kil-l the ot-her fam'ily too ." I cried harder and my mom rubbed my back and said " no love . Don't blame yourself honey . It's happen for a reason . Please stop crying . its hurting me inside boo " I hug her tighter and sobs some more. Then I said towards the blonde hair boys " c-an you g-ive me yo--ur fri-e-nds num-ber so I ca-n ca-ll hi-m and tell-s him ho-w sorr-y I am ? " the boys nodded and took out his phone and I take my phone too.

Then the boys said " here type this . 0769736542 " I type it and . . . " my friends name is Harry . Harry Styles. " that is why the number that I types showed harrys number . Oh god. What I'm going to do !! I'm pretty sure If I call him, he wouldn't want to be my friends again . He will hates on me and block me for contacting with him . "Louis honey , are ya okay ? " I shook my heads and said " no mom . I'm not. Let's go home mom . Please " my mom nod and she shook the blond and the brown boys " bye . Thanks for giving us the information. We are very sorry .. " I pull my mother hands to make her hurry to push Louis wheelchair . Louis is so afraid right now . Louis couldn't even meet that boys eyes anymore . Afraid they will judge Louis in inside their hearts . When mom push Louis , Louis overheard the boys said " poor him . I didn't blame him tho , it's wasn't his fault .. "no its Louis fault . If Louis didn't stand up in the car that will never happen . Louis hate himself sooo much .

Jay Pov

We are already on our ways to go back home and Louis keep mumbling sorry again and again . " Louis , you want to stay at home or in library? " I look over him and then he said " Lo-uis wa-nt to ge-t hom-e . Lou-is wa-nt to sle-ep . Lo-uis afr-aid " now I'm worried. When he talk in third person , he is really afraid and over thinking about something that bothers him. " love , what's bother you soo much ? " I stopped my cars on the side road and hold my son's hand .

His hand is soo sweaty . " Har-ry is Lo-uis fri-end . Lou-is foun-d his num-ber at the libr-ary. The one that Lo-uis saw at the Mcdo-nald . The one that mom talk to . Lou-is afra-id Ha-rry will nev-er be Loui-s frie-nds anym-ore and Har-ry will ha-te on Lo-uis beca-use Lou-is kill harr-ys dad and sist-er just like Lo-uis ki-ll his own sist-ers and dad " my tears start to falling down as I watched my son sobbed and putting his hand over his head" Lo-uis sho-uld be the one who die-d in the inci-dent be-cause it's Lou-is fa-ult aft-er all " I shook my heads and get out of my car and go towards his side . I open his car doors and hug him and said " it's not your fault love . It's nobody fault . Please don't blame yourself toward this things . If harry going to leave you , you still have me . I will be your side always . I will be your friend . I will be whatever you need love . Please stop blaming yourself. Alright love ? " he nodded and said " Louis is tired . Louis want to sleep . Please mom . " I nod and close his car door . While walking to the other side I took my phone from my pocket and dial Jesy numbers "hello Jesy . I need your help . Can you urm take care of the library today . I'm not be able to do so , so help me will ya . Alright . Thanks Jesy ! " I sigh and start to drive .

Niall Pov

" Knock knock " Liam and I was outside Harrys house . "Who's there ? " Harry said . I rolled my eyes cause harry know we are coming and he will always reply with the knock knock joker tone " Niam over here ! " Liam said patiently " Niam who ? " now I'm getting annoyed. He's already in the back of the door but he won't open the door ! '' Harry , your crush is over here " with that he quickly open the door and look around " where? " I smirk and push him inside " in my ass ! " he smack my head and I'm about to return back but " Oh Hi Niall and Hi Liam ! " Anne said while sitting down on the sofa with magazine on her laps .. I smiled toward her showing my teeth then turn to harry and said " harry let's go to your bedroom, we have something to say! " harry nod and start to walk upstairs.

Harry Pov

" so you are saying that, the boy will call me later to apologise? " Liam and Niall nods " why would he do that ? He also have the same situation as mine except he lost his 2 sisters , his dad and he being paralysed . It's more than worse than mine . " I huff not agreeing the fact that boy blame himself in this . He must be suffer a lot , lost his legs , his 2 sister and his dad . I wonder how his life right now ! " if you're wondering, his name is um Lewis or something. can't remember! " Liam said . " but when we said your name , he suddenly acting weird , his face pale like he seeing a ghost . Did you know him harry ? " Niall then continue. I shook my heads and said " no , I guess . " all of us silent for a while till my phone start to vibrate " you gotta be kidding me harry !! Iphone 6 like seriously? ???? Getting jealous over here! ! " Liam said . I shrugged and look on my phone, it was a text from Louis .

Boobear

Hazza, I'm sorry xx

Why did he apologise? " who texting you harry ? " Liam asked. " um, Louis . He said I'm sorry . For what tho ? " Niall widen his eyes and said " YEA THAT BOY NAME IS LOUIS NOT LEWIS !! " I hit his hand for being loud . "Are you sure ? " then both of them nod . So I decided to text Louis .

To : Boobear
From : Harry

If you're sorry for the accident, no need love , it wasn't your fault :)

From : Boobear
To : Harry

Call me and said that in my ear so I will believe you that you forgive me

I frown and said to Liam and Niall " I want to go to backyard for a while alright ? " they both nod and and I headed downstairs and toward my backyard then I hit the call button . And only for 2 seconds , Louis answered.

Harry : hey ?

Louis : hey .

His voice is shaky .

Harry : My friends told me that he met you at the bakery and you told them you will call me for apologise an-

Louis : Louis is so-oo sor-ry for the acci-dent , Lou-is don't ev-en visit har-ry fam-ily fune-ral . Lou-is sor-ry for cau-sing the acci-dent. It was Lou-is fault . It rea-lly is . Lou-is should-n't figh-ting with his sis-ter and sta-nd up from his se-at to take the pho-ne and acci-dental-ly pus-hing dad hand with Lou-is legs . Lou-is didn't mean to do that . Louis is very sorry . Harry can ki-

Harry : stop Louis , it-

Louis : harry can block Louis from contacting harry . Harry can hate Louis . Harry can be mad at Louis , whatever harry do at Louis , Louis will accept it. Cause Louis deserve to be blame of . Louis should be the one who di-

Harry : *groans . Will you stop rambling for once and listen to me ?

Louis : sorry

Harry : it was nothing your fault alright ? Stop blaming yourself boo , it -

Louis : bu-

Harry : I accept your forgiveness. No but or whatsoever . It wasn't your fault at all. Alright . Now , are you okay ? Why do you talk in third person ?

Louie : Louis did that a lot when he is afraid.

Harry : and what did you afraid for ?

Louis : afraid that Harry will leave Louis once harry know the truth because Louis starting to like texting Harry .

I smiled and blush a bit .

Harry : well , you don't have to worry , I won't leave you . You will always be my friend even tho I want you to be more than a friend. and I like to texting you too Louis.

Lol . Haha .

Vote and comment will be appreciated :)))

Can I get 3 vote for this chapter ? ~(~_~)~

-Az-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234 13 3
"If you love someone you tell them. Even if your scared that it's not the right thing. Even if your scared that it will cause problems. Even if your...
2.2K 64 16
Louis can't wait. His best friend Harry is finally coming back home after a long vacation trip. But what happens if Harry suddenly has a girlfriend...
13.1K 375 29
Harry and Louis have been best friends since the X-Factor. Ever since One Direction formed and became famous Harry has been struggling to find himsel...
22.1K 410 19
They don't know about the things we do They don't know about the "I love yous" But I bet you if they only knew They would just be jealous of us, They...