Am I in love with you?

By FreyaClarke

My first fanfic!!! STALLY, YEAH! More

Hi, Im Stevie
I love you
I love you part 2
The hospital
The Hospital part 2
Authors Note
I really love her
Call me Maggie
We're done!
Listen
Sorry guys...

Should I Stay?

498 24 1
By FreyaClarke

I woke up to a massive sigh outside the bedroom door. I walked over to my drawers and put on a long black t shirt and quietly headed to the door.

APOV
I sighed a very heavy sigh. I started to walk downstairs but i felt two arms wrap around me. I looked behind me and say a sleepy Stevie. Her arms were draped around my waist and she looked sleepily into my eyes... It was clear she had just woken up yet, she still looks so majestic.
A: Hey there, Beautiful.
S: Morning, Baby.
A: you wanna go down and get some pancakes?
S: Yay!!! PANCAKES!!!
She said in a childish voice; I laughed.
A: Yes, Baby, Pancakes!!!
I say mocking her baby voice and she sticks her bottom lip out.
I lean in to kiss her and she does the same but instead of my lips touching hers I bite her bottom, stuck out lip and laugh as i pull away.
S: Aww... What was that for?
Sticking out her bottom lip again.
A: Dont stick out you lip and it wont happen again.
She slowly pulls her lip in again but i cant deal with not kissing her anymore even though its not what her grandma wants...
I lean in and we passionately kiss for a few minutes then I pick her up bridal style and take her down the stairs to get the pancakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 43.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC