Listen

ALLY POV

Thats it. Ive made up my mind... I cant stay with Stevie if thats not what her grandma wants. Stevie loves her grandma so much and I could never live with myself if I was the reason she lost her...

STEVIE POV

Ally has been away for a while now. I dont know where she is or why shes there the last thing she said to me was ' Im sorry Stevie. I think we need a break.' And then she just walked out of the door to my apartment. Im broken. I mean we were planning to move in together. Maybe thats why she left? Because we were moving too fast for her?
I dont know much... All i know is that i need to find her!

2 hours later

After i took a shower, done my hair and got changed. I went to the only person i thought might know where she is... Her sister ,Kim.

So I drove round to kims house and knocked on the door... A tall dark haired very slim man with lots of stubble answered.
S: Hello. Im here to see Kim. Do you know where she is?
Man: yep. KIMMM! Theres someone here to see you!!!
Kim walked down the stairs in sweatpants and a white tank top with loads of different stains on it.
K: Hey Steve. Whassap?!
S: its Stevie. And i was wondering if you know where Ally is?
K: nope I dont. But i know someone who might.
She then reached to the side and got some paper and a pen she wrote something on it.
K: go to this address. Say I sent you and ask for Danny.
S:Thanks Kim. Ill see you soon.
K: laterz ma sister from a different mister. Haha! Yeh yeh yeh!!!
She made me giggle.

2 hours later

I pulled up to a small block off flats and went to buzz number 30 so i could talk to this Danny guy. Ive heard Ally talk about Danny before but she never went too into details about him.
Speaker: Yo. Who this?
S: Im Stevie. Im looking for Danny. Kim sent me.
Speaker: yeh yeh. Come on up.
S: Thanks.

The speaker man buzzed me in and i walked through the door. I then walked up 2 flights of stairs and came to a big black door with the number 30 on it and knocked.
Danny answered. He didnt say anything he just handed me a note with an address on it then shut the door on me.

I pulled up at the address... It was the apartment that we were planning to buy.
I walked up to number 3 and knocked...

Ally answered.