Should I Stay?

I woke up to a massive sigh outside the bedroom door. I walked over to my drawers and put on a long black t shirt and quietly headed to the door.

APOV
I sighed a very heavy sigh. I started to walk downstairs but i felt two arms wrap around me. I looked behind me and say a sleepy Stevie. Her arms were draped around my waist and she looked sleepily into my eyes... It was clear she had just woken up yet, she still looks so majestic.
A: Hey there, Beautiful.
S: Morning, Baby.
A: you wanna go down and get some pancakes?
S: Yay!!! PANCAKES!!!
She said in a childish voice; I laughed.
A: Yes, Baby, Pancakes!!!
I say mocking her baby voice and she sticks her bottom lip out.
I lean in to kiss her and she does the same but instead of my lips touching hers I bite her bottom, stuck out lip and laugh as i pull away.
S: Aww... What was that for?
Sticking out her bottom lip again.
A: Dont stick out you lip and it wont happen again.
She slowly pulls her lip in again but i cant deal with not kissing her anymore even though its not what her grandma wants...
I lean in and we passionately kiss for a few minutes then I pick her up bridal style and take her down the stairs to get the pancakes.