The Mini Detective (A Sherloc...

By _Vampie_

Imagine you are 3 years old walking in the freezing cold December on the sidewalk in London trying to find on... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 Mycroft
Chapter 3 Bella's First Case
Chapter 4 Bella's First Case Part 2
Chapter 5 Moriarty
Chapter 6 Captured
Chapter 7 Rescue
Chapter 8 (No title)
Author's Note
Chapter 9 Kidnapped...Again
Chapter 10 Escape
Chapter 11 Time Skip
Chapter 12 The Fall
Thank You!!!
Chapter 13 One Year Later
Chapter 14 Talking
Chapter 15 Running
Chapter 16 Mycroft's Announcement
610 Reads!!!!
Hey!

This Is The End

890 12 3
By _Vampie_

So this is the end. Yes I'm sorry but this story is ending. But wait there's more.

I am going to start a sequel very soon called Jealousy and Hope. I hope you stick around for the rest of the adventure that may stretch out through two maybe three books. The next book will follow Bella and Sherlock as Sherlock battles jealously. He will struggle though everyday knowing that John may never be with him like he was before the fall.

This sequel will pick up right where we left off...well maybe a few weeks later but still.

I hope you all follow the story in the sequel.

Doctorwholover out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.6K 1.4K 14
What if the one and only 'Great Sherlock Holmes' suddenly found himself with a three year old in his care? See Sherlock Holmes, Doctor John Watson...
46.8K 1.4K 37
August was thirteen years old when her life changed completely. Living in Ireland all her life, she was surprised to learn everything she thought was...
36.9K 2K 27
Sherlock and John start school at Lauriston Gardens boarding school together, and before long a female student is found dead. Sherlock takes it upon...
377K 22.2K 29
John's never seen a kid like him. He has this beautiful, crazy grace - withheld behind a smug smile and wisecracks that make John frustrated in so ma...