◄ you and me ◄ carl grimes

By babefaithshotup

the world is dying, maybe we should just let it completed august twentieth, 2O13. More

You And Me: Carl Grimes Love Story
You And Me: Hard To Believe
You And Me: Secrets
You And Me: Not So Simple
You And Me: Oh Hell.
You And Me: Why?
You And Me: It's Whatever.
You And Me: Randall
You And Me: His Fate & My Dream.
You And Me: Carl's Mistake.
You And Me: What Is His Problem?
You And Me: Walker Time.
You And Me: We Have To Go
You And Me: Meet Again
You And Me: Infected.
You And Me: Sparks Are Dead.
You And Me: Whole New Game
You And Me: He Saved Me
You And Me: Security.
You And Me: Finally.
You And Me: Make You Or Break You.
You And Me: Compromise
You And Me: You're Not Alone
You And Me: In love with Carl Grimes
You And Me: It's Normal.
You And Me: Carl's Short Speech.
You And Me: You Won't Break Us.
You And Me: The Baby.
You And Me: First Time.
You And Me: Little Ass Kicker.
You And Me: Mysterious Women.
You And Me: Lori's Note.
You And Me: Good Mommy.
You And Me: What's Going On?
You And Me: Daisy.
You And Me: God Help Us.
You And Me: No Longer A Safe Haven.
You And Me: Times Have Changed.
You And Me: Final Words.
You And Me: Terrible Dream.
You And Me: Woodbury.
You And Me: Is This It?
You And Me: Who is Doug?
You And Me: Closure
You And Me: Drop Something.
You And Me: Little Visit.
You And Me: Out Cold.
You And Me: Best For Me.
You And Me: The Strangers
You And Me: Dakota and Debra
You And Me: Just A Kiss.
You And Me: Should've Known Better.
You And Me: Why Me?
You And Me: " E "
You And Me: Done For.
You And Me: So Fragile.
You And Me: Family.
You And Me: Reunited.
You And Me: HeartBeat?
You And Me: You're Alive.
You And Me: Deep.
You And Me: Need To Leave.
You And Me: GoodByes.
You And Me: On The Road.
You And Me: Somebody
You And Me: Hold Off
You And Me: New Home?
You And Me: New Faces
You And Me: Ryne And Tegan.
You And Me: What She Doesn't Know.
You And Me: Complicated.
You And Me: Not Going To Make You.
You And Me: Didn't See That Coming.
You And Me: Last One Standing.
You And Me: Still Feeling Her.
You And Me: Can't Help It.
You And Me: Three More Gone.
You And Me: Don't Blame You.
You And Me: Homes Where The Heart Is.
You And Me: Life Now.
You And Me: So Precious.
You And Me: Sam Ass Kicker Grimes
You And Me: Feeling.
You And Me: Possible.
You And Me: Defenseless.
You And Me: Together?
You And Me: All Too Real.
You And Me: Fix You.
sequel? important!
sequel¡!¡
SEQUEL FIRST CHAPTER IS UP

You And Me: What's Left?

11.2K 261 143
By babefaithshotup

Both my eyes felt swollen shut.. But I could see and feel the sun burning my face and body..

It took almost all the energy in my abused and mangled body to sit up from a pool of my own blood..

Causing me a few painful moans..

I looked around through my beaten eyes to see the people I loved, my family.. Lying in a pool of their own blood..

My eyes inched tears one by one slowly and softly..

Even though I wanted to waterfall them..

My eyes wouldn't let me..

" no god.. " was what I managed to say while the tears kept talking for me.

Then I saw Carl..

I couldn't tell if he was knocked out or dead..

Please don't be dead..

Was all I could think.

I crawled on my knees to him, careful not to hit any of them..

" Carl, baby.. Carl.. Please wake up.. " I began to shake him gradually getting harder with ever shove..

I knew he was gone..

but I didn't want to believe it.

I cried like I hadn't cried before into his chest.. the tears were overwhelming high..

His chest started to move, up and down slowly..

I looked up at him..

And put my face to his..

He opened his eyes..

My breathing hitched..

My eyes widened..

" Carl.. " I whispered..

His blue eyes struck me again like needles..

Like it was the first time I'd seen them..

" Carl! Carl! Carl! " My voice echoed in happiness.

He pulled me into a hard, tight embrace like it'd be our last..

" Ella, my god.. I thought you were dead. I thought you were gone " he held onto me with morose in his voice..

Once we'd let go of our embrace, we inched our eyes slowly around the room to see our slaughtered family..

Then real tears came out of his now darkened blue eyes..

" Dad! Oh God no! " he screamed..

Rick's chest pumped up and down slowly as Carl stood over his..lifeless body.

" Oh Daryl.. I'm so sorry.." I cried into the crook of his blood soaked neck.. I'd lost my first father.. Now my second..

" oh god.. " Carl's high toned whispered echoed..

I'd pulled my face from Daryl and attached my eyes onto Carl's shaking body that stood over Rick..

Rick's low tint, nearly blackish blue eyes slowly opened, and his low breathing hitched within a few seconds of the new revealing..

Then he stood up..

Reaching at Carl slowly, as he readjusted to his new found body..

Carl couldn't help but let tears trickle down ..

Rick was now on his feet, slowly but surely..

Reaching at Carl more each step..

Carl's tears wouldn't let up whatsoever..

Who was blaming him..

Carl shoved at Rick a couple of times to keep him away as Carl took time to adjust to the new Rick..

Carl's hands fumbled to get the knife from his boot and hesitated on put it to Rick.

I couldn't watch what was about to happen.. But if Carl bailed, I'd have to end that thing in Rick's body..

Rick reached for him one more time..

" Dad, I'm so sorry this happened.. I don't know if I have much more fight in me.. But you'd want me to try.. So I will.. For you, mom, Judith..Sam.. Ella.. " Carl's crying became rougher..

Within 2 seconds of Carl's short speech.. The metal came in contact with Rick's brain.. Sending him to the floor..

Carl followed his dad's body to the ground .. Hard tears were all Carl were at the moment..

I crawled over to Carl silently and laid my head on His back as he leant over crying into his dad's shirt..

He pulled his tear drenched face off of Rick and threw his head into my neck as his endless tears soaked my neck..

I had to stay strong for Carl like he stood strong for me when I'd lost my daddy..

After awhile he'd finished crying and kept his head on Rick's chest..

What was left? Carl and I were the only ones from our once big and strong group.. Rick, Daryl, Carol, Lincoln, Glenn, Mila, Ryne, Tegan, My Daddy, Maggie, Andrea, Merle, T-Dog, Lori, Patricia, Jimmy, Dale, Sophia, My Momma, My Brother, Otis.. Judith.. And Sam.. Gone..

" Judith.. Sam! " I screamed looking around the house once more.. But they were both gone..

I fell to my knees at the tip of the stairs and let my tears fall..

Carl's arms pulled my to my feet and he looked my directly in my beaten and swollen eyes.

..

" Careful with her head.. " I said softly as we put carol's limp lifeless body into her grave..

She was the last one we needed to put to rest..

"Glenn Rhee, Lincoln Howard, Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, And Rick Grimes.. " I said slightly, as Carl's eye wouldn't leave the graves..

" Sam .. " I choked a little.. " Sam Grimes.. And Judith Grimes.. " I finished..

We didn't know for sure if Sam and Judith were gone.. But if they were out there.. What chance did they have? It's harsh to say or believe.. But in all honesty.. What chance did they have of living on their own In a world like this..?!

" God, if you could do us the favor to take in our lost love ones.. We'd be grateful.. A mother, A father, A Friend, A Daughter.. And A son. Let out lost love ones be safe, peaceful, and worry free up there.. " I started to tear up..

" please, if you could just do us that favor..please "

" Look, I don't ever ask for too much.. But please.. I need something for Carl and I.. Tell us what we can do.. Please " I finished and walked back inside..

My crying became louder and louder as i sat down on the floor on my knees.. I rocked back in forth not even knowing what tomorrow held for us or what we'd do..

" I can't help but think what's going through Sam and Judith's minds.. If they're tired or scared or hungry..Or dead. "

" what do we do now, Carl. What's left anymore ? " I asked in desperation..

" what could we do?"

His mouth opened to say something, but the door busting open stopped him from even starting..

Men in black armor suits, face helmets and heavy machine guns looked all around and spotted us..

no questions, no words.. the men took Carl and I from each other..

Our hands wouldn't let go of each other, I held on with whatever strength I could put forth as Carl did the same..

Our hands became slippery with sweat we'd produced in that small amount of time..

" NO! " he yelled as our hands slipped apart in what seemed like complete slow motion..

The man pulled my arm reluctantly and sat me down into the back of the black van as I screamed for my life for him just to let me go..

" CARL! " I banged on the back of the door through the small window till my hands were completely numb and red..

" ELLA! " he responded also with a bang, bruising his hands..

And just like that Carl and I were separated once again from each other..

Who knew if we'd ever see each other again..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 1.3K 8
❝ allergic to your love, but i still want more. ❞ neganxmale!oc.
27.4K 354 43
2 best friends trying to get Elsewhere....
20.3K 979 20
The world as we know it is at an end, the dead rule and roam the land. Small groups of survivors remain, and this... this is a story about one of the...