We Meet Again(Stephen Curry)

By itsyaasmiine

She meets her old friend she meet in college and will there connection still be as strong as it was THIS STOR... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8โค
Chapter 9๐Ÿ’•
ATTENTION!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 4

1.3K 22 0
By itsyaasmiine

Lyssa Pov
I woke up to a sleeping Jessica, she must've snuck into my bed last night.But anyways,I woke Jessi up to go give her a bath.

Lyssa:baby girl,*tapping Jessi*hey get up let go get you washed up,OK

Jessi:*yawns and stretching*OK mommy

Lyssa:let's go pick out you clothes first.

Jessi:OK

We get out of bed and go to her closet in her room.she picked out a baige skirt with a white t-shirt that had a bicycle on it,with some baige wrap around ankle flats,with a pink bow in her hair(outfit in mm)

Then we went to her bathroom ,ran her water, she stepped in and I started bathing her.Jessi was playing with her toys after 6 or 7 minutes she went to brush her teeth,then I got her dressed.

Lyssa:mommy's going to go take a shower

I handed her her iPad mini. So she will be occupied while I'm in the shower

I picked out a white blouse,with some black jeans,and baige heels,and baige handbag.Also and I picked out some jewlery .

After I finished picking out my clothes.I stripped out my clothes,and hopped in the shower.after a good 25 or 30 minutes .I brushed my teeth and finally got dressed when I was finished. I put on some natural makeup.

When I was almost finished my phone rung.I looked at the caller ID and it was Steph

*phone convo*

Steph: hey beautiful

Lyssa*blushing*hi Steph

Steph:umm I was wondering if you would like to go out to dinner tonight

Lyssa:umm sure,but I have to find someone to watch Jessi.

Steph:OK I'll pick you up around 7:00 tonight.how does that sound.

Lyssa:that sounds great,well..see u in a bit

Steph:OK lyssa, bye

Lyssa:bye Steph

I went ahead and finished my makeup. I walked down stairs and saw Jessi hooked on her iPad.so I went and cooked breakfast.I made eggs and pancakes,with bacon and poured some orange juice.I called Jessi over to the table to eat.we prayed and ate up.

I went and told Jessi that I was going out....with Stephen. She was kind of upset cause she wanted to go but I told her aunty Nene was going to watch her while I was out.Then she kind of cheered up because she loves being with aunty Nene.

I still had time to spend time with her before my date.so we hung out until it was time for me to go.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
See how the date goes in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 11.7K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
820K 32.9K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
1.7M 98.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...