Chapter 4

Lyssa Pov
I woke up to a sleeping Jessica, she must've snuck into my bed last night.But anyways,I woke Jessi up to go give her a bath.

Lyssa:baby girl,*tapping Jessi*hey get up let go get you washed up,OK

Jessi:*yawns and stretching*OK mommy

Lyssa:let's go pick out you clothes first.

Jessi:OK

We get out of bed and go to her closet in her room.she picked out a baige skirt with a white t-shirt that had a bicycle on it,with some baige wrap around ankle flats,with a pink bow in her hair(outfit in mm)

Then we went to her bathroom ,ran her water, she stepped in and I started bathing her.Jessi was playing with her toys after 6 or 7 minutes she went to brush her teeth,then I got her dressed.

Lyssa:mommy's going to go take a shower

I handed her her iPad mini. So she will be occupied while I'm in the shower

I picked out a white blouse,with some black jeans,and baige heels,and baige handbag.Also and I picked out some jewlery .

After I finished picking out my clothes.I stripped out my clothes,and hopped in the shower.after a good 25 or 30 minutes .I brushed my teeth and finally got dressed when I was finished. I put on some natural makeup.

When I was almost finished my phone rung.I looked at the caller ID and it was Steph

*phone convo*

Steph: hey beautiful

Lyssa*blushing*hi Steph

Steph:umm I was wondering if you would like to go out to dinner tonight

Lyssa:umm sure,but I have to find someone to watch Jessi.

Steph:OK I'll pick you up around 7:00 tonight.how does that sound.

Lyssa:that sounds great,well..see u in a bit

Steph:OK lyssa, bye

Lyssa:bye Steph

I went ahead and finished my makeup. I walked down stairs and saw Jessi hooked on her iPad.so I went and cooked breakfast.I made eggs and pancakes,with bacon and poured some orange juice.I called Jessi over to the table to eat.we prayed and ate up.

I went and told Jessi that I was going out....with Stephen. She was kind of upset cause she wanted to go but I told her aunty Nene was going to watch her while I was out.Then she kind of cheered up because she loves being with aunty Nene.

I still had time to spend time with her before my date.so we hung out until it was time for me to go.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
See how the date goes in the next chapter.