Chapter 2

So today is when we get to go see The GSW my baby girl is overly excited for the game.

Oh....I forgot to introduce myself.My name is Alyssa
But people call me lyssa .also I have a beautiful baby girl her name is Jessica.she is 4
yrs old she is my main priority after her father was murdered. Its been kind of difficult. Cause he was killed when she was only 6months.She always ask"do I have a daddy, mommy" and I feel sad every time she ask that. I juss say he's out there somewhere.But yeah I have curly hair.I live in Oakland,California. And...that's enough about me.

Anyways we were on our way to the Oracle arena to go to the game.

We went to the concession stand to get some snacks and stuff for the game.

Anyways the game is starting and we see Curry on the floor.When they took halftime Steph was smiling at Jessica, she blushed and she waved at him.He waved back and went back out on to the court.

Well the game ended with the warriors winning.I was gathering our stuff getting ready to leave the arena.when Jessi ran off.And she ran off to give Steph a hug."oh no" I say to myself.

I run over there to go get Jessi and out of now were he just calls out my name.

Steph: Alyssa!!

Lyssa:Wardell,Wardell Curry!

Steph:Yep thats me,long time no see .

He flashes that million dollar smile with those beautiful green eyes

Lyssa:*blushes*uhmm,how are you?I can see your living the dream you talked about in college.

Steph:I'm fine,and yeah ,what about you.

Lyssa:I'm great,living life with my favorite girl*looks down at Jessi*.This is Jessica

Steph:that's your daughter,shes so adorable.

Jessi:*giggles*I love you

Steph:Aww I love you to sweetie

I'm just smiling enjoying the moment right now

Steph: umm can I get your number.So we can talk sometime.

Lyssa:oh,sure.*smiles*

We exchanged phones to put in each others numbers.

Steph:so I talk to you later.

Lyssa:of course, bye Steph

Steph:*smiles*bye lyssa,bye Jessica

Lyssa/Jessi:*waves bye*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
How was this please in form me so I can make it better.