Daily Life of Chris Quantum(S...

By Splendid_Grace

"so how was your life Chris?" "Its a mess... But its fun!!" "You really think so?" "Yes! Now let me tell you... More

Prologue
Day 1:Cool Kids
Day 2:Superbook and Forgiveness
Day 3:An Emergency
Day 4:Prove it
Day 6:Getting to Know Superbook
Day 7:Sports Fest
Day 8:David and Jonathan
Day 9:Mystery
Day 10:Back to back
Day 11:The Call

Day 5:False Alarm

479 5 6
By Splendid_Grace

(A bit Dramatic, but no.. Its full of Random emotions xD)

The next day...

"WAKE UP PIGGY!YOU UGLY PIGGY! WAKE UP PIGGY PIGGY!!"I opened my right eye and frowned.

Who on earth did that stupid ringtone?! Why is it calling me a pig!!!!

I then glared at Gizmo as i stood up and shouted,"GIIIIZMMMMOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Then Gizmo jumped awake as he heard my thundering voice,"wh,what is it Joy?!"

I then raised an eyebrow and walk to him closely,"Joy? Are you okay?! And why is the alarm clock saying im a pig?!"

Gizmo then smiled,"cuz you're really a pig?"

I then glared at him and punch him, letting a force shutdown at his machines.

Then my phone suddenly rang, singing:"Twinkle twinkle little stars"

WHAT ON EARTH IS WRONG WITH THIS PLACE?!

Gizmo must have tampered my gadgets... What kind of hand does he have?!

"A metallic hand?"Superbook then replied,making me frown

Then i hear his chuckle,"oh im just joking. But aren't you gonna answer the phone call?"

I rolled my eyes and took the phone,"hello, who is this? This is handsome Chris talking..."

"BRO! There is a Kidnapper at mah house!!"Mitch shouted

"A KIDNAPPER?! I,Im on it!!"i then stopped when Mitch continued what he is saying,

"her name is Mariiiiii!!!"my eyes was wide opened as i heard the name Mari...

I then sat down at my bed and then replied:"Can i talk to her? I know that girl.. I mean we both know her right?"

Mitch then gave his phone to Mari, creating a really crazy sound.

I feel like Mari is drooling over somebody... Who? Mitch? Is he obssess over Mitch? Nah.. Who would ever fall in love with a freak like him?!

"Hello. Chris.. Haha.. Uhmm.. Ah.. I actually fell from a tree.. And and fall at his window haha. Now im drooling over a pizza."She replied with a playful tone in her voice

I sighed and then replied,"can you be a bait?"

I can sense a sound of disaggreement at her gasp,"What?! You want me to get bitten by fishes?! No way!"

I rolled my eyes and growled,"nevermind.. Lets talk about this later..."

I hung up and forget about Mitch's problems with Mari.

I chuckled and accidentally smash my phone at the wall...

"... I better take a bath now.."and as usual, i walk to te bathroom,take my towel, and then take off my clothes and then.. Lala.. Back to the not scented soaps..

Then my other phone rang, which i left that phone at the bathroom for emergencies like...getting lock in... The shower ain't workin' and.. That.. Haha!

I then answered my water proof phone,"yo,Quantum at the bathroom who is it?"

"It's Joy...Principal Travis and Dean Sebastian are asking you to go to the office.."Joy said with a bored tone.

My eyes widened again.. Making the soap blind me to death!!!

"A,OUCHH!! Wahhh!!WATER!! A,Ah.. the dean?! What is Dean Sebastian doing there?! Shouldn't he be at College?! AHHH OUCHH!!"i rubbed my eyes and then finished off

Joy sighed and replied:"Oh they just want to see you haha.. Nothing special. If you dont wanna go.. Then dont.."

So its just optional?,"oh okay.. Sure.."

Then she hung up and i throw that water proof phone at my lava lamp... Which is not lava lamp proof..

"NOOOOOOO!!! why are unexpected things happening to me! Why oh why!"I shouted in pain, acting like my only love in a Romeo and Juliet play died haha..

Look, i have to change my clothes so i could catch up with Joy, especially Mari. Since She is the one and only bait for Todd... that obssess freak who doesn't get over my best friend..

"Really? Not even a single feeling for Joy?"Superbook said

I frowned and replied,"i already hold her hand, so thats why i felt her soft hands already."

I heard a slight dismay,"Reallllyyy?! Nevermind. Just hurry up, you'll be late."

I rolled my eyes and sighed in relief as i finished changing my clothes, i hurry downstairs and... Take my bag... And forget about Gizmo the unconscious.

As i got out of my house,Joy smiled at me and said,"so are you going?"

I shook my head and run off!!

"YOU HAVE TO GOOO!!!!"Joy chased after me.

"Stop chasing meeee!!!!"I shouted as I accidentally trip over a pile of twigs...WHAT ARE TWIGS DOING HERE!!

Riiighhhtt.. Its the fall season.. but..WHY WOULD TWIGS BE WANDERING AROUND THE SIDEWALK?!

Joy laugh while she tap my back and pushed me to a pile of twigs.."s,sorry! Ahahaha! The look on your face is priceless! I want to squeeze it until your face burned in anger... Ahahaha!"

I then glared at her and pinned her to a wall,"Listen, you are not the boss of me, you're just my best friend.. And im doing this stuffs because i dont want that Stupid Todd to Bother me,especially YOU! He should get over you..."

Her eyes widened and slap me,"Im not being bossy.. But Im not a weak person! I can punch Todd to death if he ever get hold of me.. especially you!—"
(The song Even when it hurts by hillsong United is playing at my phone while writing this xD)

Tearsdrops started to build in,"then why aren't you there last Recess?! The time you left, the time where you realized Daniel Noticed you... The time you left to study."i grip her arms and shake her a little,"I was being bullied by Todd! He and his friends mock me! But who was there to stop them? Not you.. Not my best friend.. But Jackie!!"

Her eyes widened, and tears began to fall to her eyes,"I shouldn't talk to you like this Joy, lets hurry at school.. And fine.. I'll meet up with Principal Travis. You told me you can handle Todd right? I think its better if i dont mind you're situation with Todd.. And also.. You shouldn't mind if ever i got bullied By Todd.. Come on.."

Then she chased after me and hold my hand,"th,that's not what i meant Chris..i...its... Im sorry..."

(Now its Oceans by Hillsong United xD)

I turned to her and glared at her,"then WHAT do you mean?!"I clutch my fist and tears slowly fall from my eyes.

Joy hugged me and said,"im sorry if im not there when you needed me.. Its just that... You know... My weaknesses.. Or weakness i prefer.. Is Love.. And socializing to other random people i do not know. Yet i intend to seek their past and their opinions about me and others.. And at that point.. I will get to know them better.. Like you.. I dont know you completely... I dont know how you feel.. I just know that you're mischievous.. But your attitude gradually became much better.. but Chris.. You never told me any of your opinions about me.. Dont you see?"

She took out a picture of me and her when we were younger,"We have created a very special memory.. But i never known you completely.. I know you differently.. You are much better than Todd.. I never really asked you to get Todd out of my life... Im just making you understand that i can handle myself even without YOU. because i know that you'll get involved in this"

"Im ALREADY involved! And what im suffering is much worst than what you're suffering right now! Im bullied! Im—"she cut me off and cried out,

"I know! Im too late! Im such a fool! How could i have forgotten?! I never even cared.. I thought you're okay.. But you never speak up! You just let yourself be bullied by Those guys!"She chuckled, making me smile and said,"Oh i can handle them with a single smack.."

Then we both laugh and said,"im sorry.."

"N,no its okay.."we both said.

"JINX!!"We said while pointing each other

"Jinx AGAIN!!"And the fun ended when we realized were already late.

We rush to School,"im not going at the office!!"I shouted

"Fine! Do it your way! But im rushing in to my room!"Joy said while we hit students while running.

"Announcement! No classes Today due to a surprise visit from Dean Sebastian and Amanda."the speaker guy said.

Then some of whispering and gossips about Amanda was heard

I poked Joy and said,"who's Amanda?"

She grimaced at me and replied:"You do not know Amanda? She is The Drama Club president!"

The Drama Club? What kind of pathetic Human would join a Drama Club? A fool? A guy with a boring dream?!

"The Drama club is cool Chris!"Superbook said. What is he doing here?!

As Amanda descends from the Stairs, she stumbles as she hit Todd. Wow,Amanda is Pretty.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING STUPID PRINCESS!"Todd Shouted as he an his friends walk upstairs with no Respect to Dean Sebastian and Amanda.

Amanda look down, covering her face with her hair,"why are they like that?"she whispered to Dean Sebastian, worried and shy.

Her face looks so innocent..

Mitch then move next to me, and Jay between me and Joy,"She's pretty and innocent right?"Mitch said as he place his arms around me

"Yeah, she is pretty.."i replied

Then Jay fixed his gaze at Amanda,"She may seem so innocent and a cutie... She is being bullied because of something.."

Then Mitch continued,"im warning you, she belongs to the Drama Club.. And Members know how to caught attention and show some symPATHETIC look."

I then rolled my eyes and smiled,"a Drama? Am i watching a movie right now? Cuz she's a faker.. By the way.. Why is she being bullied?"

they both placed their palm on my cheeks and then forced me to look at Amanda,"She herself....is a BULLY."They said in unison.. Why is Joy saying that too?

I focused on Amanda and saw her Creepy smile behind those innocent face.. Eek.. CREEPY!!

As Dean Sebastian started to declaim his speech, the National anthem started....
"Oh, say! can you see by the dawn's early light~
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming;~
Whose broad stripes and bright~ stars, through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?"

After the song, The Dean started speaking About Amanda for a big comeback. Replacing Anastasia as the President for Drama Club.

"Isn't that a bit rude?"I stated, stating the facts that they favor Amanda than most of the students. But why does students hate her? As far as i know, kids with connections get to join the popular Girls... Or maybe she already has one..

"Well the Dean loves Amanda.. Because he is being payed by Amanda's wealthy family"Jay said

Mitch chuckled and elbowed Joy,"even with Amanda, Todd still is in love with you. Nah.. Maybe because you're much prettier than her.."

I pushed Mitch away from Joy and glared at him,"i dont want you to be a trouble like Todd, Mitch.."

He gave me a smile,"nope. Promise! I like Janice okay?.."

I never realized that i just cracked a smile,"Janice? Ahah! Her! She likes me.. Can you just.. Lure her somewhere, everytime she goes near me?"

He nodded happily and jump in excitement.

"Wonder where's Becky.."Jay said while looking around, with his books tucked in his arms.

"Say, do you like Becky?"Joy said as she elbowed Jay..Joy..Jay..Joy.. Uhh..

Jay began to blush and shook his head,"no way!! Sh,she's just my friend!! N,nothing else.."

Then we look at Jay suspiciously with a really wide smile,"Really?"

Jay glared at us and smack us, except Joy with a book...

"That hurts bro!!!"Mitch said as he kept on rubbing his forehead.

And then Mitch and I portray Jay and Becky.

Mitch will be Becky and I'll be Jay!

"Jayyy~, do you love me?~"Mitch said with a playful and crazy voice.

Jay rolled his eyes and elbowed Joy,"they are nuts.."

Then Joy focused on both of us,"they're gays.."

Then i caressed Mitch's Cheeks and said,"Yeahhh~~"

Joy facepalmed and said,"they're nuts, they're gays,.. They are cuckoos!!.. But its funny! Haha!"

Then Mitch and I high fived and we were laughing hysterically.

"You act like a gay!!Ahahaha!!"I laugh while tapping Mitch's back

Mitch and I kept on laughing until Dean Sebastian cleared his throat and look at us angrily.."as i was Saying,Minerva, Sister of Amanda, is very happy to be here.."

What? A new student? Minerva? Why do new students keep on popping up...

"Wow..Minerva is Beautiful!! She is much beautiful than her sister!!"Mitch whispered to The group.

The Two Rhyming Names,Joy and Jay glared at Mitch and they both said,"do you know the difference between pretty an beautiful?!"

Then Mitch shook his head and rolled his eyes," there's no differences"

Yeah, there are no differences between beautiful and pretty! Its just the same. These two geniuses didnt know... Pshh..

"A pretty girl doesn't need to attract handsome boys, she's not truly beautiful nor fashionable. But she is very special in her very own way, beautiful, This word is used when one uses cosmetics to impress somebody."Joy rolled her eyes and look back at Dean Sebastian.

Jay then poked me and said,"do you know that Minerva is the goddess of handicrafts based on Roman Mythology?"

Joy nodded while Mitch and I stayed silent. But yeah i know those greek gods.. Haha

"But doesn't worshipping Minerva,Apollo,Hades,Zeus,Athena, Freya and Aphrodite and other greek and roman gods, is called Idolatry?"I stated while i point out the bible."isn't it a sin?"

"If you point out Idolatry in the bible, yes, it is a sin against Yahweh God. But for People who worshipped these kind of gods, they believed that they are the 'Deity' who created this world."Jay explained

Joy then rolled her eyes and step closer to Jay,"in fact, the Deity they worship can be called as an idol, for us Christians. But for those places whose Religion was Animism,and Politeism... Hmm...Dont you see how things work out for other Religions? For example, those people who believe in Zeus, will think that Yahweh God is the Idol, which isn't true. And once we blasphemed against their god, they will get mad, and just like us, Christians, will be mad at those people if ever they blaspemed God!"

Another long explanation coming from the princess of all the princess of Minds.

Then suddenly, Gizmo, arrive at school and lectures me.

"WHAT?! You're the one who changed all the alarms!!"i shouted while pointing at him angrily.

"No i didn't... Or did I?..."Gizmo thought for a second, making me facepalm.

I almost wanna burst in anger,... But as soon as Amanda walked closer to our group, she gave us a symPATHETIC smile.

"She's symPATHETIC..."Mitch chuckled as he kept on highlighting the word Pathetic...

"sooo Amanda... What are you doing here... With...Minerva.."I pointed at the girl with black hair, purple glasses, and pink bow tied to her hair. Though she may look like a Nerd for me, she is beautiful haha. Maybe she is much nicer than That Amanda

"Just to tell You Chris,Minerva is the only Martha who is NOT a Faker."Jay whispered as Gizmo kept on waving his hand so we could focus on him. But Joy pulled him away and talk to him so she could entertain Giz.

"But Joy! This is important! There's something wrong.. Something, something!!"Gizmo kept on repeating, but i didn't mind it, as Amanda look down, i noticed a slight exasperation, and annoyance at Minerva's face as she do those dramatic acts.

"W,well Amanda. You should be with Dean Sebastian now or.. At the Drama Club.. Haha.. Ah.."i said as i scratch my back of my head as i look at Minerva and gave her a smiled. She smiled back and continue to look at Amanda with her books tuck in her arms.

"Your praise will Ever be on my lips.."Joy starts singing as she look at Gizmo. Joy seems a bit disturbed.. But i have to finish something up with Amanda.

But as i look at the stairs,I saw Todd smiling at me, with joy in his eyes, seeking vengeance and destruction. Wait no.. He wants Joy... He is seeking her attention!!!

"So.. Whats You're name? Im Amanda Martha.."Amanda said with an annoying tone on her voice.

"Im Chris Quantum!"I said with a smile."this is My friend from Section A,Jay, and My classmate from Math Time and Science,Mitch."

"Well, i have to go to Drama Club now, i'll leave Minerva, my sister to accompany you. Dont worry.. I know you people hate me.. I'll leave as soon as possible. I'll be here for a few days.. A day or 3, then i'll be back to Italy again, but Minerva will stay here."Amanda explained as she left.

As Minerva sighed in relief  the time Amanda left,she started talking,"Finally! I can talk! Anyway, my name is Minerva, and i'll be in Section A. Anyway, which of you will be in Section A?"

I pointed on Jay, and Joy,"Thats my best friend.."

The boys cleared their throat and glared at me,"i,i mean OUR best friend,Joy. She is one of the students at Section A who managed to pass almost all of the exams. Well.. Yeah, but Jay is the real whiz in here,The Mathematics Whiz,Science Whiz,EVERYTHING!"

Minerva made a slight chuckle and said,"thats so cool! I cant believe i'll be with you guys! Anyway, thats..Joy Pepper right?"

I raised an eyebrow and said,"how do you know?"

She then gave me a serious expression,"She became really popular since that Todd is madly in love with her haha! But yeah, im not surprise Todd loves her,she's beautiful,she's smart... She's talented!. Its actually weird that Todd kept on.. Trying hard to get her attention."

I nodded and Mitch said,"change topic..why would Dean Sebastian declare that there will be NO CLASSES today because of..Amanda's coming? Does he got some permission from Principal Travis?"

Minerva sighed and said,"The principal can't say no to be honest... She has no other choice, besides, Dean Sebastian is such a greedy man. He may be cool and all, but he is as greedy as the devil."

Speak of the devil..."wait a minute guys.."

I run to Joy and Gizmo,"guys! Whatever is the matter?"

"Superbook is missinggggg!!"Gizmo shouted as Joy covered his mouth and Smiled

"Uhh WHAT?!"I whispered while i thought for a moment.. That explains why there is no random Point of view coming from Superbook.

"Look, we wanted to tell this to you, but you are busy talking to the Marthas. Either way, we should find Superbook!"Joy said

"Where then Genius?"I said while rolling my eyes.

"To the Science Lab!"Gizmo and Joy said in unison.

I sighed and nodded,"guys, we have something important to do. See ya tomorrow.. I guess.."i told the boys and Minerva.

Then we run over to the Science lab,"now tell me, why is the Science Lab, the best place to find something missing?"

Gizmo fake a laugh and then look inside the cabinets, instead of Superbook, he found dead frogs in jars. Which is gross..

"Thats disgusting! Frogs that are dissected?! Totally Gross!!"i shouted while closing the cabinet door.

"Where should we find it? At the bathroom?!"Gizmo said

Then suddenly, a Point of view from another dimension was heard,"im not missing okay? Im just in Joy's bag!"

Ohhh..

Joy and I glared at Gizmo and facepalmed,"ah.. Hehe.. S,sorry.. For wasting your time.. Gotta run!! AHHHH!!!"

As Gizmo was about to escape, i hold his metal body to stop him,"you've got a lot of explaining to do!"

As evening strucks, the crazy no Classes day ended, and we found a really cool friend! Her name is Minerva Martha, and other than friend, maybe a new enemy too? Her name is Amanda Martha..

But of course, the most epic of all was the False alarm of Gizmo, besides Epic.. Was Amazing,portraying Jay and Becky is a fun thing to do!

Wonder what will happen tomorrow.. Oh wait, before we left school.. I got gum stuck on my shoes..

And me,Joy,Mitch,Jay and Minerva ate at Subway... Which is practically weird becuz we planned to eat on McDonald's as always.. Or maybe be a guess judge at Masterchef...

Anyway, today is always an epic day! Haha!

And as usual, sorry for the typos xD its so hard to type on Phones okay? XD by the way, this consist if 3504 words xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141 30 12
"wait, what's your issue with cars anyway" he asks "Just forget it" "No, no I won't forget about it, you have to tell me cus all this is getting Cra...
18.7K 525 12
*Under editing* You are the most unexpected and beautiful thing that ever happened to me~ Getting married to your professor who's a literal coldie...
904 34 5
Between frequent hook-ups, this is what happens when the guy you met at the sex shop and had the best night of your life turns out to be your child's...
1.2K 1 172
Basically me complaining abt shit and talking abt my weirdass school. Read my bestie's vers!! https://www.wattpad.com/story/322716420-my-life-on-crac...