Day 6:Getting to Know Superbook

The next day... Well yeah its always a next day! So maybe sometimes i should shut my mouth... Okay so today.. I dont know how much i will enjoy school..

I made up my mind! I want to act sick and never go to school... Well... That's a bad idea.. And besides,Joy will scold at me after i did that..

"So what shall you choose?"Superbook suddenly ask from above... Below... And behind..

I sighed and look at Superbook, flying in front of me. He then showed a silhouette of himself... As a normal human.. His hair is not that long... But i see he is wearing some normal modern clothes.

I then raised an eyebrow and said,"whats with your clothing? You look lile banker from deal or no deal!"

Superbook then scratch his head and said,"I can't reveal my appearance just yet! Anyway... Do you want to know my age?"

I then thought for a second and replied:"H,hold on a second! Are you trying to distract me so i cant finish up my plan?"

He chuckled and said,"no im not! While you're talking to me,time stopped,except...for Joy and Gizmo... Oh and do you dare ask my age?"

I then rolled my eyes,"yeah. Whatever.. Im pretty sure you're 42 or whatever.."

"My age is, much older than you have expected... My appearance is just stuck at the age of 19 and my voice is kinda deep."He said shyly.

"19?! Which means you look young. But yeah. I agree with your voice thingy. Now tell me!! What is your Age?" I replied while tapping the device with my index finger.

"I have lived for over a century. I started as an old book on an attic, to a computerized device... And then to this..."he sighed,"But before i turned into this modern device, I was kept in a dark place... Until your Father, as a child, chose to fix me up." He continued

"...whats the name of the people... Or kids, i prefer?"I said.

Then he starte giggling and said,"Joy,Chris... And Gizmo... They also had a robot back at the past.. But as a toy at present time..."

"What a coincidence then... Anyway.. If i remember, you told me that... My father Fixed you?"I then said while sitting down at my chair.

Not noticing that time is moving, but The surroundings are frozen.

"Yes,your father fixed me... Want me to bring you back in time?"Superbook suggested as he chuckled.

Then suddenly,Joy and Gizmo step in my room and i looked at them surprised!

Why on earth are they eavesdropping over OUR conversation?! Are they really my friends?! Nevermind.. They are in the story too hahaha.

"Why do those kids have the same name as ours? And Gizmo... What things do we have in common?!" Joy said as she picked up the platter of beef and rice. Why is she eating a lunch food already?

"Well? Now what? Since all of you were complete... Why dont you start with the kids with the same name as yours? Then we'll move on to the last destination! Your father..."I get the feeling Superbook is looking at me... With his blue eyes..

Then a quick face of a man... Is what i saw on my imagination... A man with silver hair... A man with blue eyes... Superbook??

"You guess right Chris!"Superbook then appeared in a form of a human teenager! His device came floating up on his hand and kept it on his pocket.

Joy's eyes widened and said,"wow, he has some looks for a device..."

Gizmo almost faint,"I never expected you to be a human being..."