Little Lexi || DDLG

By missciara27

Lexi Barrington is an average high-school senior--shy, studious, and pretty laid-back. But on her eighteenth... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Q&A
Chapter 14
Cover Competition Announcement
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
IMPORTANT A/N

Chapter 13

54.4K 1.2K 433
By missciara27

~~~~~350 VOTES FOR CHAPTER 14~~~~~

James's eyes widen slightly and his brow furrows. "Are you sure?" he asks quietly. A group of teachers walk past us; James and I hold our breaths until they pass.

"Yes," I whisper. He searches my face for another second and then relaxes, allowing a smile to grace his plump lips.

"I'm glad I can share this with you," James says sincerely and entwines his right hand in my left, my hand dwarfed in his. He brings them up to his face and kisses the back of my hand softly. We're safe in the dim doorway of the classroom set back into a small alcove in the wall, and the school year has technically ended, but I automatically send a nervous glance down the hallway.

"I wasn't expecting you until tomorrow at the earliest so I need to clean my house a little bit," James says sheepishly. "I'll pick you up at five thirty, okay?" I nod. He gently lets go of my hand and raises his arms so his hands are anchored against the wall on either side of me before leaning down and kissing me softly. My heart skips a beat as a wave of intense emotion courses through me, seemingly anchored in both my chest and where my lips touch his.

James pulls back, his grey-blue eyes aflame, and whispers, "See you tonight." He turns and saunters off down the hall, leaving me a trembling mess in the doorway. I take a deep breath, leaning my head against the frame and closing my eyes, trying to calm my heart—it feels like it's going to smash through my ribcage. Presently I recover my composure and walk downstairs to the door leading out to the student parking lot before remembering that Rachel took my car home. With a groan, I turn around and cross the school to the front doors, where I need to exit in order to walk home.

Surprisingly, I don't feel much of anything as I walk through my high school for the last time. I thought I would be more sentimental, more emotional, perhaps shed a tear or two, but all I can think of is the bad memories the drab décor inspires. I was cornered by Seth Thompson by those lockers sophomore year; I had a memorable breakdown at the foot of that staircase. It's like I see ghosts of my former self flitting around the hallway, unaware of the future and just trying to live through the present.

I shake my head to dispel the image and stride confidently out the doors. It's only about a two or three mile walk home from school—nothing too bad. To make the trek more bearable, I plug in my earbuds and listen to a playlist suggested by Spotify for walking. By the time I get home, I've discovered some new favorite music and am essentially a bundle of nervous energy.

I only have an hour until James comes to pick me up, so I use the time to tidy what I can and pack a small bag for myself to take to his house. I decide to take my makeup, my toothbrush, and a few changes of clothes—something tells me that he'll have everything else I might need, and I probably won't spend too much time in "big girl" clothes. Finally, I wrap up my phone charger and earbuds and stick them in the side pocket of my bag. The house is pretty clean, but I spend some time organizing my room, putting things away in the kitchen, and making sure the living room is tidy. It's not like anyone is going to be in the house, but it makes me feel more comfortable.

The doorbell rings at five fifteen. My heart skips a beat; I walk over to the door and open it with a smile. James is a welcome sight, even though it's only been about two hours since I saw him last. 

"Ready to go?" James asks me gently. I nod and sling my bag over my shoulder before locking the front door. He smiles and leads me down the front steps to his car. I slide in the passenger side, my stomach twisting in knots of anxiousness.

"Are you nervous?" he asks after a minute of silence.

I look down at my lap. "Yeah, a little," I admit.

He keeps his eyes on the road but reaches across to take my hand and squeezes it lightly. "It's okay to be nervous about this. Just remember that I'll keep you safe and make sure you're happy." I smile in spite of myself and we lapse into companionable silence. It's not long before he pulls into the driveway of a respectably-sized house with a well-kept lawn.

"Oh, James, the porch!" I sigh in wonder. It's the first thing I notice, a big wraparound porch with two rocking chairs and a romantic view.

He smiles crookedly as he opens my door for me. "Lovely, isn't it?" I nod emphatically. He entwines my fingers with his and leads me up the front steps. We stop right outside the door.

"You can tell me to stop at any time," he breathes. Our faces are inches apart; his big blue eyes and chiseled cheekbones seem to fill my entire field of vision. I nod again, slower and more solemn this time. James kisses my forehead and opens the door, gently tugging me inside.

The interior of his house is very...homey, I decide. There's a few paintings of cottages and a very green landscape on the living room walls over a couch that, if I sat on it, I think I would melt into its plushness; it looks lived-in, but above all else, it has that indescribable quality that makes you feel like you're coming home.

"Let's get started, Lexi," James whispers. I nod my assent, not trusting my voice not to shake. "Use your words, baby girl," he prompts.

"Okay," I breathe. He catches my eye and gives me a look. "Okay, Daddy," I amend. He gives me a small smile and leads me up the left staircase; there's two leading off the sides of the foyer which connect in a hallway upstairs.

We step into a room off of the first hallway. My breath catches in my throat as I examine the interior. It's clearly a nursery, my nursery, judging by the large baby furniture. In the far corner is a crib and a rocking chair, with a changing table against the right wall and a large play space on the left. I walk farther in and trail my fingers against the wall as I make a lap around the room, taking everything in, and place my bag near the door.

"What do you think?" James asks, leaning against the doorframe with his hands in his pockets.

"It's so...pink," I blurt, giggling a little.

He smiles. "Your favorite color." He walks over to me in the center of the room and runs his hands up and down my bare arms. I shiver slightly from his touch. He reaches around me and slowly unzips my romper, letting it drop to the floor. I step out of it and he tosses to the side. I'm left in only my bra, panties, and four-inch heels, feeling like some kind of stripper.

James undoes my bra in the same way, tossing it in the vicinity of my romper, then my shoes are next. My arms reflexively move to try and cover my exposed body, but he grabs them and directs them to my sides. "Don't be ashamed of your body, Lexi," he whispers. Without warning, he scoops me up and cradles me against him, walking slowly over to the changing table and setting me down gently. The smooth plastic surface is cool under my skin, reminding me of the table in a doctor's office.

He leans over me and plants a kiss on my forehead, making me feel very, very small again, and trails his fingers down my torso until he reaches my panties. I shiver again as he hooks his fingers in the waistband and tugs them off; they go in the same pile as the rest of my clothes. I trust James completely, but I can't help but feel kind of nervous.

James stoops down for a second and reemerges from under the table with a white diaper in his hand. I meet his eyes and bite my lip. He smiles reassuringly down at me, awaking butterflies in my stomach. He unfolds the diaper slowly and guides my hips up, placing it under me before pulling it up between my legs and taping the sides. The material feels soft against my sensitive skin, an altogether not-unpleasant feeling that I can see myself enjoying.

He helps me sit up on the table, his hand behind my back to steady me as if I'm made of china. "We need to get you in some clothes, princess," he says, and walks over to the dresser, opening a drawer and selecting a pastel-pink onesie. He returns and guides me into it before fastening the crotch snaps. As a finishing touch, James pulls a green pacifier from his shirt pocket and holds it in front of my mouth. "Open up, baby girl." I obey and he slips it between my lips. I suck tentatively, enjoying the sensation of the teat in my mouth. I must look every inch a little girl now.

James beams down at me, making me blush and look down. He picks me up and sets me on his hip. I rest my head on his shoulder, feeling the need to be close to him. He kisses the top of my head.

I think I'm really going to like this.

A/N: lmao I made y'all wait a month for an update and then I give you this terribly written trash. I feel like im burning out w this story like i'll write like 50 pages of something and then go nope im bored!!! oK SO that guy I liked and broke up with??? hes an asshole and im over him but hes flirting with my best friend but he doesn't know shes lesbian and she and I are laughing so hard at his cheeky texts etc like hes a fuckboi and I didn't realize it smh @ me. also I'll probably wait like another 84 years to update this because I have too much stuff to do rn with debate, MUN, science fair (GOING TO REGIONALS WOOOO but we almost killed 5 people in our experiment lol whoops) and other stuff sorry. anyway please comment and vote !! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 85.2K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
625K 15.3K 64
sequel to aeou (read first) ✘ ✘ ✘ The boys are back. And they're out for revenge. Last semester the girls of Sterling humiliated Caleb, Luca, Atla...
256K 10K 44
#3 love- Wed, 3 Apr (2024) #1 yanderefanfic- Thu, 8 Feb (2024) #1 insanity- Sun, 28 Jan (2024) #1 obsessed - Thu, 15 Jun (2023) #3 crazy- Sun, 9 Jul...
660K 13.4K 46
We have seen over protective brothers, there are maybe 6 , 7 or 8 brothers but what if a girl has 18 brothers, with her over protective parents and c...