Anything For A Friend

De bluriver

Rhiannon Spencer, the sister of his best friend, has been the object of Max's affections since his childhood... Mais

Chapter 1 - The Kiss
Chapter 2 - The College Drop Off
Chapter 3 - The Fourth of July Picnic
Chapter 5 - Anything For A Friend
Chapter 6 - Friday Night
Chapter 7 - On Saturday
Chapter 8 - Bittersweet Sunday
Chapter 9 - Life Apart
Chapter 10 - To The Beach
Chapter 11 - The Club
Chapter 12 - The Results
Chapter 13 - Spill It
Chapter 14 - Prelude to the Truth
Chapter 15 - The Reveal
Chapter 16 - Bliss
Chapter 17 - Uh Oh
Chapter 18 - The Homecoming
Chapter 19 - The Wedding Eve
Chapter 20 - Here Comes The Bride
Chapter 21 - The Wedding Night
Chapter 22 - Newlyweds
Chapter 23 - Oh Baby
Epilogue
Chapter 6 - Friday Night (with details)

Chapter 4 - The Favor

232K 3.3K 306
De bluriver

Max

On my eighteenth birthday, my parents threw me a party. All of my friends were there, my sometimes girlfriend, Katie, was there. They even bought me my own car. It was a used black Honda Civic, but it was mine.

I loved the celebration, and spending time with all of my close friends and family, but I didn't have what I really wanted. Katie walked over to me, and said, "We could ditch this party for awhile and go christen your new car."

"You know I'd love to, Kate, but I have to be around for my guests. My mom put a lot into this shindig, and I can't disappoint her by running off to get some, if you know what I mean," I said, trying my best to sound sincere.

I appreciated the sentiment, I really did, but I had other ideas. I was still a virgin, kind of by choice. I played it off with the guys like the opportunity never came up, but Katie was always looking for ways to deflower me. I always found a way to get out of it, but I'm sure by this time she might be suspecting that I was gay.

I certainly wasn't gay, not by a long shot. I just had a particular fantasy in mind that involved a certain older woman taking my virginity. I was pretty sure she wasn't going to rise to the occasion, but I had to give it a try.

By the time I was eighteen, she lived in the city. She and her friend, Bria, were roommates. We were Facebook friends, but neither of us really took to posting our life stories for everyone to see. I knew she had just started dating some guy named Dane, according to her status, but my intel ended there.

I didn't dare ask Joey about her. He rarely talked about her around me, and I took that as a sign that he didn't want me involved in any aspect of his sister's life. I couldn't help it. I knew we'd never be together, but I needed her for this. I was scared of sex, and she was the only woman I knew that could help me. I just hoped she'd agree.

That night, after my party was over, I went to bed thinking of the best way to carry out my plan. I just really hoped Rhia didn't think I was crazy once I asked for her help. She gave me my first kiss when I was ten, and that was pretty crazy. I had a slight bit of hope that she might agree to this.

I began to put my plan into action about a month ago. I messaged Rhia on Facebook to see if I would be able to stay with her for the weekend. She lived right near a college that I was slightly interested in, and my mom had been begging me to visit a few. It was February of my senior year. Most kids my age had already decided where they were going to school. I really planned on going to community college, but my mom had high hopes for me. If I could use them to help with my plan, why not? Rhia had said that she was fine with me visiting, and that she would even show me around some. I didn't ask, but I hope she meant without Dane.

I pulled into the parking lot of her apartment complex, and sat in my car for awhile. I had played out so many different scenarios in my mind, that they all blurred together once I was actually there. I didn't know what to do. It all depended on if Bria was there, or if Dane was there, or what kind of mood she was in. I didn't really know how to do this. It had all seemed like such a good idea when I was planning this, but now I felt like turning around and going back home.

I couldn't just blurt out, "Hey, Rhia, will you have sex with me?" could I? She would tell me to go home, slam the door, and call my mom and have me institutionalized. Should I explain everything to her? That I remembered the last time I saw her, at the Fourth of July picnic, and how she let me hold her hand? How I thought about that every night before I went to sleep and every morning when I woke up? She would think I was nuts. I was starting to feel like I should just back out now.

As I was about to put my key back in the ignition, my phone buzzed. I looked at it, it was a text from Rhia. "Are you almost here?' it said. Oh man, I thought. She was waiting for me. I replied with, "Almost," and took a last look in my rearview mirror to make sure I looked presentable. My black hair was a little messy, so I smoothed it down the best I could. My blue eyes looked worried, but there was nothing I could do about that. I was wearing a black Killers shirt and jeans. Based on the reactions of the girls from school, I looked good in this outfit. I was just afraid that when Rhia saw me, she'd just see a little high school senior, getting ready to go off to college to play adult for awhile. It was hard to think that she'd take me seriously if I asked her to take my virginity.

I took a deep breath, got out of my car, closed the door, then headed into Rhiannon's apartment building. I walked up the stairs, feeling like I was going to vomit, to apartment 2C. I stood outside the door for a few minutes, trying to calm down. I couldn't believe I was this nervous. I didn't trust myself to speak. It was now or never. Here goes nothing, I thought.

I knocked on the door. It took a minute or so, but the door finally opened. There she was, standing on the other side of the doorway, wearing a white T-shirt and denim Capris. Her wavy dark hair was pulled back in a barrette, and her chocolate brown eyes were looking at me intently. "Hi," she smiled. Her teeth were so straight and white. I didn't know what to say next. I just stood there and stared, with a stupid half-smile on my face.

"Come in," she said, still smiling. I walked into her apartment, scared to death.

"Where's Bria?" I asked, surprised my mind could form any type of reasonable thought.

"She's away for the weekend," Rhia explained. "She and Jason went away to a bed and breakfast in the country," she explained.

"How's Dane?" I asked.

"Dane's good," she said. "He's also away this weekend, business trip," she explained. Was it my imagination, or did she look a lttile excited when she said that.

"Do you want to sit down?" she asked, gesturing toward her sofa. I realized that I had been standing in the same spot since I'd walked through the door.

"Not yet. First, I have to ask you something," I said. Could I do this? Was I bold enough?

"Where is all of your stuff?" she asked, looking confused.

"That's the thing. I have to ask you something, and I'm not sure if you're going to like it. You might kick me out, so I didn't want to bring my things from my car in case that happened," I mumbled.

She looked baffled. "You're here for a college trip, why would I kick you out?"

"I lied. I'm not here for that. I need a favor, and I'm not sure you'll want to help me with it," I said, my voice shaking.

Her features softened. "What is it? You know I'll do what I can for you," she soothed.

"I'm not sure you'll feel the same about this favor. You see, I'm still a virgin, and I need your help to change that," I said so quicky, I wasn't sure she'd heard me.

"How can I help?" she asked. Obviously, I wasn't getting my point across.

"Um, could you have sex with me?"

Rhiannon

When Max messaged me and asked if he could stay at my place for a weekend to look at colleges, I was more than willing to help him out.

College was such an exciting time in a person's life. It was important to pick the right one. I wanted to do what I could for Max. After all, he had been kind enough to spare me the humiliation of him choosing Jocelyn over me at that picnic two years ago. I could have kissed him for that.

I'm embarrassed to admit, though, that I sort of made it so that both Bria and Dane would be away the weekend he came to visit. He had given me two weekends to choose from. The weekend I told him to come, Dane was scheduled at an out of town conference with his company. Jason was planning on taking Bria away for a romantic proposal, and I helped convince him that this was the perfect weekend to do it.

It wasn't that I needed to have Max to myself, but I didn't want Bria drudging up any old Max stories in front of Dane. I hadn't given Dane the 411 on Max yet. That's something I'd bring up if we decided to get serious. Not that there was anything between Max and me, but I had a soft spot for him, and my boyfriend deserved to know.

I was running around the apartment the day Max was coming, cleaning up the last minute traces of mess, when my cell phone rang. It was from a number that looked vaguely familiar.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi? Rhia, sweetie?" the voice on the other line said.

"Yeah?"

"This is Helen, Max's mom. I just wanted to tell you he left to come to your place about ten minutes ago. He told me not to call, but I wanted someone to know he was on his way. If he's not there in an hour, will you call me back and let me know?" she asked.

I laughed to myself. Max would kill her if he found out. "Of course, Mrs. Malick," I answered.

"You take care of my boy, now, okay?" she said.

"I will definitely do that," I said.

"Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone with a smile on my face. Max's mom was very overprotective. I knew what that was like, so I could sympathize.

I couldn't help it. A half hour after that phone call, I started to get antsy. I kept going over and peeking out my window to the parking area below. I was on the second floor, and had a great view of the parking lot of my building. I had instructed Max to park there. He had told me that he'd be driving a black Honda Civic. I hoped he'd show up soon.

I ran to the bathroom. Just as I reached my lookout spot, a black Honda Civic entered the parking lot. It was Max! Why was I so excited? He was a high school senior looking at a potential college. His being here had very little to do with me. I looked outside again. He was still sitting in his car. What was he doing? He glanced up toward my window. It's not like he knew which window was mine, but I ducked back anyway. When I dared peek again, he was STILL in his car. Was he putting his keys back in the ignition? He couldn't leave.

I grabbed my phone and sent him a quick text. He didn't need to know I'd been spying on him. It said, "Are you almost here?" He replied almost immediately, with "Almost." What a liar, I thought, smiling. But then again, I lied, too. I saw him fix his hair in the rear view mirror. He seemed more nervous than I felt. Finally, he exited his car and walked into my building.

I stood by my door, looking out the peephole every couple of seconds. Finally, I saw him at the top of the stairs. When he knocked, I waited a few minutes before answering the door. I didn't want him to think that I was standing around waiting for him. I opened the door, and there he was.

He had grown taller since the last time I saw him. He still had beautiful blue eyes and awesome black hair. He looked amazing. Young, but amazing. If only he were ten years older, I thought. Who was I kidding? He probably had girls all over him at home. Even if I were his age, his crush on me must be long gone.

I hope he didn't notice the delay. I had been admiring him instead of asking him into my apartment. "Come in, " I said, feeling like a dork.

He stepped just inside my door, and stood there awkwardly. He asked about Bria and Dane. I hoped I didn't sound too happy that they were both absent. I just didn't feel like sharing Max. I hadn't seen him since the day we held hands. We'd never discussed it, but I thought about it more often than I should have.

I asked him to sit down, but he started to fidget, shifting his weight from his right foot to his left over and over again. I wondered why he seemed so nervous.

"Not yet," he said, turning a light shade of crimson. "First, I have to ask you something."

I was confused. He was here for a college trip. I noticed he hadn't brought any luggage with him, so I asked him about it. He said something about me kicking him out after he asked me a question. What kind of question about visiting a college could be so bad?

"You're here for a college trip, why would I kick you out?" I asked, sounding as confused as I felt.

"I lied. I'm not here for that. I need a favor, and I'm not sure you'll want to help me with it," he said, seeming almost afraid.

I was filled with a mixture of curiosity and sympathy. I couldn't stand seeing him so vulnerable, but I was dying to know the reason behind it. "What is it? You know I'll do what I can for you," I said, offering comfort in my voice.

"I'm not sure you'll feel the same about this favor," he muttered, turning pinker by the second. "You see, I'm still a virgin, and I need your help to change that," he mumbled so quietly and quickly, I wasn't quite sure I'd heard him correctly.

Did he say he was a virgin? I thought. And he neededmy help? What could I possibly do to help him? Hire him a call girl? Set him up with a younger friend?

"How can I help?" I asked, careful not to voice any of the ideas running through my mind.

"Um, could you have sex with me?" he asked, looking up at me with an expression that combined both guilt and fascination.

**************************

Next: Rhiannon contemplates fulfilling Max's wishes. She also divulges a personal secret of her own.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

67.5K 2.5K 102
"She could have died today for me, and I didn't even know her name." ------------------------- Imagine that there are no limits for you. No yesterda...
73K 3.5K 56
[COMPLETED] [MATURE CONTENT] Rankings:- #1 matureromance 01/01/21 #1 meangirl 13/01/21 #1 boxer 18/01/21 #1 jock 07/02/21 #1 bitch 05/04/21 #1 antih...
67.4K 1.8K 36
Meet Violet Summers. She's the sarcastic girl who doesn't really ever get noticed by anyone. She blends into any crowd because of how "normal" she is...
Under these Stars De Lystra

Ficção Adolescente

391K 15.3K 42
After her parents's accident, Delany shut her self from the world. She liked being in her safe, little bubble.. Mason, on the other hand, wanted to...