The Story Of Naomi - LOK FanF...

By FlavaIsMe

*Old Work* "Well, my family have a lot of great benders. Aang, Tenzin, Katara, Kya even my dad was a great fi... More

1. A new beginning - Part 1
2. A new beginning - Part 2
3. A new beginning - Part 3
The Letter
4. What a Coincidence
5. The Gala
6. Got your back
7. The Fire Ferrets
8. The last match
9. Stuck in reverse
10. Awoken secrets
11. The Importance of Trust
12. Fear the truth
13. When it Comes Down to an Ending - Part 1
14. When it comes down to an ending - part 2
A/N - Sequel!

A/N - I'm back

2.7K 42 5
By FlavaIsMe

Hello, ENNAMA here!
I'm so so so so sorry... I started this story a long time ago, and I have been thinking of continuing. I haven't updated because I couldn't get myself to do it.

But thank you for all of the support. It's so nice to see you like what I love to do, even though there is a lot of mistakes.

I will go through the story, maybe change some of it and fix my mistakes.
After that I'll write more. Chapters won't come once a week, they'll come when they are done (for the sake of the story).

I'm happy to be back, and I hope you'll continue to read. Thanks!

-ENNAMA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 381 14
The story of Tenzin and Pema's first born daughter, Aurora, and her adventures in Republic City with Korra and new team Avatar. Besides facing a cra...
6.1K 292 13
After the 100 years old war the world fell into a place of peace and harmony, with Avatar Aang watching over everyone in every nation. True growth an...
26K 755 11
(Sequel to "To Feel Free") After months of searching for answers (Y/N) returns to her friends, only to be just in time to help another major crisis...
44.7K 1.3K 25
______________________________ ______________________ Book 1; Y/n daughter of Commander Bumi and M/n a fragile noble from the fire nation who died wh...