Stubborn Love (Smosh Fanfic)

By rac06h10ael

==COMPLETED== All of Genny's life, she had no idea that at the age of twenty-three she'd have a child to take... More

+ [Chapter 1] The Only Problem
+ [Chapter 2] Just Tell Him Already
+ [Chapter 3] Run In with Kalel
+ [Chapter 4] Lunchtime with Smosh
+ [Chapter 5] Never Would've Shown Up
+ [Chapter 6] Is He Mine?
+ [Chapter 7] Play House
+ [Chapter 8] Lessons Learned
+ [NEW Chapter 9] I Did It
[Chapter 10] At The Park
[Chapter 11] The Date
[Chapter 12] Nothing At All
[Chapter 13] All Alone
[Chapter 14] Going Back
[Chapter 15] Aunt Bailey's Funeral
[Chapter 16] No Where or Any Time
[Chapter 17] It's A Mystery
[Chapter 18] Lucky Them
[Chapter 19] Ultimatum
[Chapter 20] Bad Things to a Nice Girl (Short Chapter)
[Chapter 21] Four Words
[Chapter 22] Three Important People
[Chapter 23] Lunchtime with Smosh; Part Two
[Chapter 24] Weddings are Stressful
[Chapter 25] Let's Go GDO
[Chapter 26] Can't Win This Time
[Chapter 28] The Big Day
[Chapter 29] Back to Old Habits
[Chapter 30] Give Her Some Space
[Chapter 31] Timeless
[Chapter 32] The Arrangement
[Chapter 33] Ash's First Birthday
[Chapter 34] What Happened After Ash's Birthday
[Chapter 35] You're Invited
[Chapter 36] Second Time For Everything
[Chapter 37] Looking Back
AUTHOR'S NOTE REGARDING EDITING

[Chapter 27] Bachelor/Bachelorette Party

341 11 2
By rac06h10ael

Everything was planned for the glorious day awaiting Genny and Anthony. The time and date were official: The wedding would be at Arden Hills on January 24. All the bridesmaids and groomsmen were picked out and all happily accepted the task. The dress Genny wanted was the exact dress she got, thanks to Tiffany paying for half of it. All of the invitations were sent out, even one to Kalel, because Melanie was going to be there and they were best friends. Almost all of the invitees were glad to come, few said they were busy. All seemed well and ready to go. But, what about the day before the wedding...?

-Anthony's POV-

While Ian and me were uploading the new Smosh video we had that we'd been editing all night at his place, he randomly said, "You know what all grooms have in common?"

"What?" I glanced over at him, barely able to keep my eyes open. I was so exhausted, I just wanted to plop down on my bed and sleep.

"They have a bachelor party." He had a wicked smirk on his face.

I sighed, "What are you saying?"

"Tonight, we should go out with all of the guys and have some fun!" He playfully hit my arm. "You know, the last night before you're permanently stuck with Genny."

I rolled my eyes, "You make it sound like a bad thing."

He nodded his head, "I was trying to."

I crossed my arms. "I just want to sleep! You don't know how tired I am right now."

"Well, you can sleep during the day and then at night we can go to the club!" He offered.

"Why can't I just sleep all day and night? It's..." I looked at the small alarm clock that was on his desk. "...eight in the morning. I'm about to pass out. And I'm going to need all my energy for tomorrow."

"C'mon, dude! You have time for sleeping when you're a full-time dad!"

"I'm already a full-time dad." My exhaustion was causing me to have an attitude, and I couldn't think straight. "And no, I won't have time for sleeping because when Genny and I have kids, we'll be up all night taking care of them."

"WHOA!" He shouted. "Take a step back, you want more kids with Genny? But you've already got one! Ash! Isn't that enough?"

"Well, yeah, I guess, but I don't want him to be an only kid! Only children are spoiled and stuck up."

"Like Ash isn't already. Every time you go to see him, you buy him a new pack of Pokemon cards, which aren't really cool anymore!"

I slammed the desk and stood up, "Stop talking about my kid that way! You've been talking to Kalel too much..." I start to head for the door when I turn around, "I'm going home and going to bed."

I fast-walked out of the house and got in my car. I turned the ignition on and drove back to Genny's apartment.

I walked through the front door and saw Tiffany and Genny sitting on the couches talking. When they realized I walked in, they stopped talking and looked back at me.

"Hey, ladies." I said, setting down my cell phone on the counter and walking over to Genny to give her a quick kiss before going upstairs to hibernate. I stomped up the stairs and took off my clothes so that I was just in my underwear and threw myself onto the bed.

-Genny's POV-

I watched as Anthony dragged himself up the stairs. He looked like a zombie. I turned back around and took a sip of the coffee I had in my hands when Tiffany jumped all of the sudden. I spit out the coffee in my mouth all over the coffee table, "What's wrong?" I shouted.

"You know what we should do, we should have a bachelorette party for you." She remarked, the corners of her lips curling up.

"What? No." I shook my head, setting the coffee cup down on the table. "I'm not going out for a bachelorette party."

She pouted, "Why not?"

"Well, I'm a mom now and I don't have anyone to watch Ash. And secondly, I don't want to."

Tiff crossed her arms, "You're such a Debbie Downer."

I raised one of my eyebrows, "Do you even know what that reference is from?"

She shook her head. "No. But I know it's what you're being. And you need a night off, a night out with the girls. Ooh! We can invite all of your bridesmaids."

"What? You mean Yolanda and Melanie?"

"Yeah! And you can get Chris to watch Ash. I'm sure he'd love to, I mean, who wouldn't want to watch after him." Tiff and I both looked over to where Ash was trying to climb up onto one of the bar stools that sat in front of the kitchen counter. He fell on his butt and laughed instead of crying. He was like that, which I was very grateful for.

"No, Tiff. I don't want to go." I looked into my lap. "I just want to stay here."

She rolled her eyes, "This is because of Ash, isn't it?"

"No!" I retorted, a crack in my voice. "I just don't want to."

"Well," She sat up in the chair. "I don't give a fuck if you want to or not. You're coming with us girls to the bar and you're going to have the time of your life before you're officially off of the market."

"Was I ever 'on' the market?" I retorted.

She gave me one of her classic death glares, "I'll be here with Melanie and Yolanda to pick you up at nine." She stood up and patted her skirt. "Now go call Chris and get yourself beautified!" She picked up her bag and walked out the door.

I tilted my head back and sighed.

*****

I put on a little black dress that I had in the closet. I thought long and hard about Tiff's preposition. And hey, it is my last night as a single lady, so why not? I was putting on some red lipstick when I heard a knock at my door. "Your ass better be ready in there!" Her recognizable voice boomed through the door.

I saw Anthony still asleep in our bed. I leaned over the bed and kissed him on the cheek. "See you later tonight!" His eyes fluttered open as he smiled and went back to sleep. I walked downstairs to see Chris playing with the Lego blocks, building them up in a tower while Ash sat in front of him clashing two different pieces together. I smiled, it was sooooo adorable!

"Alright," I said, "If you have any emergency, call me and I'll get home as soon as I can. Ash doesn't need anything, but if he wants something, there's baby snacks in the cupboard. Be sure to put him to bed around ten, any later and he'll be a crying mess. Alright?" Chris nodded his head. "Good, I'll see you guys later!" I kissed my hand and sent it over to them as I walked out of the apartment.

I noticed everyone else wore a little black dress and wore red lipstick. We hugged and were on our way to the bar.

-Anthony's POV-

Once Genny left the house, I hopped out of bed and raced downstairs, seeing Chris. "You ready?"

"Yupp!"

"Mom!" I shouted. "Come in!"

And like on cue, my mother walked into the apartment and took Ash out of Chris's arms. "I can't believe I'm doing this Anthony." She scolded me. "I didn't even know you were a dad! I thought you were dating that Kasey person."

I looked at her like she was insane. Then it clicked. "Do you mean Kalel, mom? Her name is Kalel. And no, I broke up with her. I'm with Genny now."

She looked at me disappointed, "Whatever," She looked down at Ash, "At least I have a cute grandson."

"You should go get ready, Anthony." Chris remarked. "The guys are going to be here in about ten minutes. Ian, Joey, and Shane just picked up Jovenshire, Lasercorn, and Sohinki."

I clapped my hands together, "Right." I looked down and saw I was in my underwear. "Did I seriously just come down here practically nude?"

"Yes, you did. And you're not setting a good example for your son." My mom snickered.

I rolled my eyes and ran back upstairs to get dressed. I pulled on a pair of my skinny jeans and slipped on one of my v-neck t-shirts. I quickly swept a brush through my hair, making it look perfect. What Genny didn't know was that I used the home phone she had to call Ian and accept his offer for the guys' night out. He said he'd get right on it.

I rushed back downstairs and saw all of the guys entering the loft.

"Hey!" I shouted, bro-hugging everybody. "LET'S GO PARTY!!!" I shouted, pushing everyone out the door.

The eight of us drove in Lasercorn's Suburban to the local bar that all of us went to when we wanted to have a good night. We walked in and were blasted by the heat that was generated by the people who were in there and the music that was blaring loudly.

To all of our surprise, Genny, Tiffany, and all of her friends were there. I even think that the lobby lady was there who hit on me a while ago, what was her name? Brenda? I don't know...

We all approached the women, who all had drinks in their hands. They all shouted in surprise when they realized we both came to the same bar.

"Hey!" I shouted over the music as I wrapped my arm around Genny, "You look great." She looked up at me and grinned. Her white teeth contrasted from her bright red lips. "What are you doing here?"

"You look good too." She looked at my shirt. "Though your shirt's a little...gay." I rolled my eyes. "But I love it." She continued to answer my question, "Tiffany wanted to take me out for a bachelorette party!" She yelled back. "What about you? What are you guys doing here?"

"Ian wanted to take me out for a bachelor party!"

"What a coincidence?" She smiled up at me. "You know what's funny? I didn't even want to come."

"What? No way! Same here! I just wanted to sleep." She laughed, which in return made me crack a grin.

"Wait...if you're here, and so is Chris..." She pointed to him, "Where's Ash?"

I chuckled, "Don't worry. My mom stopped by and is taking care of him right now back at our apartment." Her facial expression showed relief once I told her. I leaned down to kiss her when I felt someone tug on my t-shirt.

I glanced to the right and saw Ian, "What do you want? I'm talking to Genny!"

"I need to talk to you. Now." He said. He was almost inaudible compared to the loudness of the bar.

"No, I'm spending time with my fiance!"

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!" And he jerked me away from Genny; she looked at me in concern. Ian dragged me outside. I hadn't realized how cold it was until I saw Ian's and my breaths while he was looking side to side.

"What did you need to tell me?" I inquired, shivering and crossing my arms over my chest for warmth.

"I can't stay here."

"Why?"

He put his hands on his hips. "Melanie's here. And so is Tiff. What am I supposed to do?"

"Why don't you actually end it with Melanie so you can be with Tiffany?" He gave me a look that made me feel like I was talking a different language. "Or the other way around, end it with Tiffany to be with Melanie."

"No. I can't."

"Look," I pointed my finger in his chest, "I want to get a beer and spend some time with Genny. So deal with this yourself." I waved my finger in his face and walked back in. I saw that Melanie and Tiffany were talking. That lobby person was talking to Sohinki, though he looked pretty scared. And Lasercorn, Jovenshire, Joey, Chris, and Shane were all at the bar getting their drinks.

I walked up to the bar and asked for a shot, like the rest of them were getting. Jovenshire looked over at me.

He laughed, "So, you finally decided to join the party. Where were you?"

The bartender slid the small shot glass in front of me and I handed him some cash. "Ian's having a little predicament..." I nodded towards Melanie and Tiff. The guys nodded in understanding. I picked up the glass, "But who gives a fuck? CHEERS!"

"CHEERS!" They all shouted as they gulped down the small amount of liquor, slamming the glass down when they were done.

*****

We were all pretty drunk, and none of us were sober enough to even think right. Genny and I spent most of the night making out, or talking gibberish, but mostly making out. Ian returned to the fun, though he acted really awkward when Melanie was coming on to him and he completely avoided Tiffany. Tiffany and Jovenshire hit it off, and Joey, Lasercorn, Chris, and Shane had found other women in the bar to talk with and buy their drinks. The lobby woman and Sohinki...I don't even know where they were, but they returned when we left.

That night, when we left, we all just decided to walk back to Genny's and my apartment, seeing as it was the closest. Leaving our cars there, going to pick them up in the morning. I could barely understand when my mom was telling me that Ash was in bed and that we should all quiet down. She left us in the drunken mess we were in.

Genny and I slipped upstairs and got into bed together, having the first sex we'd had since...since Ash was conceived I think. Everyone else just crashed downstairs, whether it was on the couch, hung over the sink, or on the floor.

That morning, we all had hangovers, not really good for a wedding... We got ourselves together and all went to Arden Hills to get ready for the big day we were going to have.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 1.2K 26
{CHAPTER FIC, COMPLETED, FLUFF/SADNESS/SLIGHT ANGST/POSSIBLE TRIGGER} It all starts with one phone call. Next comes a hospital visit. Then worrying...
110K 2.3K 53
Misty Cooper is different to other girls. She likes gaming, comedy and anime. She has recently moved to Sacramento, in need of money, independence an...
31.2K 1.6K 38
Anthony Padilla: A 24 year old, attractive, single man. He has plenty of people trying to win his heart, but he isn't interested in a relationship, a...
12.8K 540 17
==COMPLETED== After the world ended in 2015, few still survive. And among those people are Ian and Anthony, from the comedy duo Smosh. But they aren'...