Changed (a Transformers Prime...

By jessxjpg

Jaqulynn is Raf's older sister. She soon got suspicious when he kept dissapearing everyday. When she discover... More

The plan Part 1
The plan Part 2
Optimus
Wheeljack
I can't trust them
Overprotective??
She returns
Running from a Decepticon
Arachnid
Megatron
Hopefully the last
Change
Confronting goes way better than expected
Jackhammer
A/N
Silent treatment
Missing
Don't know what to call this chapter
Wait. What? (Yes, this is an update, surprise surprise)
That time I got captured and met a vain robot
Attack of the giant robots
Raf
A/N
Finding Raf
Saving Raf plus a talk with Jackie
AGAIN?! +IMPORTANT(sort of) A/N
Ok then
A/N
Chapter # something around 1-36
Torture
OMG- A/N
Important Update!
The Past
The Past Pt. 2
Forgotten
A/N
Remembering?
Kill Him On Contact
A/N #Whatever No. This Is
Twin?
Choices
A/N
Missed
Escape
I'm sorry... -A/N
Falling
Failure
Yeah, Ok.
Question... [A/N]
*Titles are hard to come up with*-An Actual Update
[An A/N That May Not Be Important To You But Is Importnat To Me]
*Shameless Promotion*
Movin Along
HELP [A/N]
Flash
Hey Guys!
Past
*HYPERVENTILATES*

(Insert chapter title here)

2.5K 85 32
By jessxjpg

After that fiasco, everything went back to normal, kind of sad if I say so myself. The adventure got to me and I became excited to see if anyone got killed, or severely injured.

I was in math class, working on, well, math.

It was a normal day, as far as I'm concerned. Vince was bothering Jack about racing, Miko was talking to me about something I wasn't paying attention about, and Raf was doing homework(NERD!).

After class, I walked out to see Bulkhead, Arcee, and Bumblebee waiting for the others. I walked up to Arcee.

"Hey, Jacqlynn, come to the base with us," she said.

"Sure, I will meet you there," I got in my car and went to the base.

When I reached the base (A/N the ideas are running low, so this is a sucky chapie), I saw Ratchet talking with Optimus.

"What up sunshine, Optimus Prime," I clicked my tounge and pretended to shoot them with bullets.

Ratchet stared at me with a look confusion and disgust, while Optimus didn't even pay attention to me.

"Wow, ok then, tough crowd," I whistled.

I went up and sat down on the couch, and turned it on to the racing channel. Soon after, Arcee, Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Jack, Miko, and Raf came.

"Hey Jacqlynn," Jack sat next to me, Miko on my other side, and Raf stayed with Bumblebee.

The Bots talked about how the decepticons may attack next, and how they will have to defend themselves from that.

Only five minutes have passed before a message came, and it wasn't a good one.

READ THIS DANG MESSAGE IT IS FREAKING IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I left it on the cliffhanger not because I want to troll with your minds, but I HAVE RAN OUT OF IDEAS. I need you, yeah you, no not you, you. To give me an idea. Comment the idea, and there will be a 1/whatever chance you will beget picked for the next adventure or the next next adventure! K thanks!

Goldenwolf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 265 13
Tale of two sparkmates that wish to be together, however, their lineage and war that is raging across their kind keep them from being together. Lines...
2.8K 93 12
𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫, 𝐍𝐞𝐯�...
58.4K 1.5K 33
Amelia Moore is Raf's babysitter since she was thirteen and has known Raf for three years. She is known to be cold and angry at everyone at Memorial...
4.2K 194 13
Jack Darby's family has a long history of helping people, but his father's side of the family has a long history of being... well, slightly insane. J...