Return;sequel to Memory::lrh

By conclvsions

"what if the one that got away, returned?" lowercase intended More

prologue
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
epilogue
bonus chapter

4

437 27 0
By conclvsions

indigo,

i found a letter that wasn't marked to anyone specifically, but i knew it was for me:

dear you,

we broke up for the first time. i don't know what the hell happened. i could spend so much time on an outfit. not sure of what to wear. what i was sure of was that you would never break up with me.. i was wrong, again. be sure to taste your words before you spit them out.

always,
indigo

indigo im so sorry i did all of this to you. i never wanted this to happen. forgive me. i didn't mean to do any of this to you. i can't say sorry in person now. you're gone.

a painful goodbye is only painful because you know you won't say hello ever again

always,
luke

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
496K 31K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
3.8M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...