Star Gazers | Completed✔

By Le_me_love_you

"What're are you doing?" I asked terrified. He took a strand of my hair, and started playing with it while lo... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
School sucks!
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
I'm back
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenry-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five

Chapter eight

183 13 24
By Le_me_love_you

Week five_ (Thursday)

Shit! What do I write? What do I write???

I stared at the text Elliot sent me ten minutes ago:

Elliot: can't wait to see you tonight ;)

I groaned, I'm so nervous, my hands were shaking, my heart was beating fast, I don't know what to reply, I mean what does the winky face means? Why can't he wait to see me? Is there something he wants to say? Or does he simply can't wait because he knows I'm coming? I don't even make sense right now.

It's not everyday that I text a boy, I don't. Like. At all. It feels wrong even if I think about it, but he's different, he used to be someone important to me, a friend in heart. The only males I talk to are my male-cousins, my brother and my dad, sometimes with my uncles but that's it.

I laid on my bed, staring at my phone screen, debating whether I should reply or ignore... Ohh I have an idea! My shaking fingers started to text:

Sapphire: oh you won't be seeing me tonight :( I'm not going.

After two minutes to be exact, he replied:

Elliot: why??

Sapphire: I got this huge test ;_; I have to study, no distractions allowed.

Elliot: Aha... Okay.

Sapphire: so wacha doin?

Elliot: nothin much, just hanging in my room :/

Sapphire: Get your ass out of your room!

Elliot: why? Got nothin to do.

Sapphire: Life is short, get your ass up and do something fun while you still can.

Elliot: look who's talking :/

Sapphire: suit yourself, I'm going to change my clothes. Ttyl.

Elliot: wait! Why are you going to change your clothes? You want to look good while studying? :/

Sapphire: no you dumbass XD I'm going to my grandpa's house.

Elliot: So you're coming?

Sapphire: YAS!

Elliot: okay okay I get it. Jesus.

Sapphire: haha. Okay then, see ya.

Elliot: yup ^-^

I closed my phone, and went to my closet to grab something to wear. I wanted to wear something nice, I wanna put some effort for tonight, even though I'm only going to my grandpa's house.

I put on some mascara, eyeliner, nude lipstick, I put on some silver accessories, and a little perfume, I took my hand bag and went downstairs. Dad looked at me and smiled, "You should thank me you know." He said confidently.

I gave him a confused look, "for what?" I asked, to which he replied, "Coz you got my looks and brain." He said as if was obvious, he gave me the "duh" look. I chuckled, shaking my head.

"And what did I take from mom?" I asked amusedly.

He took a second to look at me from head to toe, "Hmm, you got her eyes."

A cough had me turning around and face my mom, who was looking at my dad with a raised eyebrow , "excuse me mister, but she took my looks, everyone said that she looks like me." She said, he was about to say something but she didn't give him a chance, " and you barely made it out of high school, with a GPA of 2.6, and you call yourself smart." She scoffed, "I, on the other hand had 3.7, annd I studied math and Physics in college, which is the hardest subjects if I may add. And you didn't even finish college, just a year and a half maybe?" She looked at him with a smug look.

He narrowed his eyes at her, "well, I got 2.6 because I was dumb enough to get distracted by my friends, and I tried studying medicine for my parents, but I didn't like it at all, but if I majored in Literature and English I would have been in the top three. But ya know the past is in the past." He made a face and waved it off, causing my mom to laugh at his ridiculousness.

I just stood there smiling at them. How my dad manage to make my mom calm was amazing. My mom was always short-tempered, she gets angry for many little reasons. My dad on the other hand, is the opposite, he's always chill and calm, and so everytime they would start a fight, he would use his magic and calm things down. After time, my mom starts to become more chill and calm, she still is short-tempered but way much better than before. But my mom wasn't the only one who changed in their relationship, my dad was a slacker to say the least, he was responsible but always depends on my mom on most things, but of course she changed that about him. They both changed to the good.

I sat in the living room with my parents, while we waited for Emma to get ready, Nathan entered the living room all dressed up looking fancy shmancy.

You could even smell his cologne, I raised my eyebrows at him, "uhh bro, why do you look nice for the first time in forever?" I asked confusedly.

He looked at me, putting his hands on his front pockets, he shrugged "just going out with some friends." If I was confused with his looks, then I was even more confused with his answer. My brother always wears hoodies or t-shirts and jeans when he goes out with his buds, never this. He was never the one who cares about his attire. I've seen his friends couple of times, they would always wear Jean jackets and headphones on their necks, a few bracelets on one hand and two watches on the other. They're wierd. But I like it. But what I don't like is my brother lying to me, he may go out with his friends but there's another thing. I know there is. I guess I have to let Detective Saph handle this.

I don't want to let my parents suspect my brother, I can see them looking at him with questioning looks, "Nathan, who's the girl?" I said teasingly.

He glared at me, "Shut up." I chuckled, my mother didn't question him, because she likes it when my brother dresses up nice, so she turned her attention to the TV, my dad on the other hand was still looking at him, I spook again, "Hey dad." I called, he looked at me, "You think we know who's the secret girl?" I asked smirking, my dad returned the smirk, but my brother was not happy, he doesn't like to be teased.

"Sapphire, for the infinity-th time, I don't have a girlfriend." His eyes may seem truthful but the blush says otherwise. Hehehehe.

I shrugged, "a sister can hope. Now leave, I don't want to see your face, unless there's another girl face next to you." I said dramatically, pointing my finger towards the front door.

He rolled his eyes, said a quick goodbye then left. That's when Emma came downstairs, ALSO looking nice. What's up with this family, all lookin good tonight?

We stared at her with.. awe. Now this is a first time. I mean Emma likes fashion and stuff like that, but she was never good, seriously. Someone must've helped her, but what would be her reason for her attire? This is the Jones family. There's always a reason. I have mine.

"So shall we go?" Emma asked.

My mom nodded, "Yeah C'mon, let's go." We got up and went to my dad's car, I held my phone and stared at the screen. Should I text him and tell'em that I'm on my way or something?

I decided to do so:

Sapphire: I just got out. I'm on my way :)

Elliot: great I'll be waiting outside ;)

Sapphire: you're not gonna approach me right?

Elliot: why not? :(

Sapphire: Coz I'll be with my family!

Elliot: So?

Sapphire: -_- are you for real? You know they don't allow me to talk to boys?

After a three minutes he replied:

Elliot: then why are you talking to me?

I stared at his text for a moment, then replied:

Sapphire: because you're different.

Elliot: how different?

Sapphire: Idk, I just feel comfortable talking to you, a little. I mean you were my childhood friend, a part from my past, someone important to me.

Elliot: So I'm your friend?

Sapphire: yes. You're my friend.

Slowly a smile crept on my face, as I realised I finally excepted him as my friend. Not my best friend, but a friend. This is just the beginning, there's a long trip ahead but I'm willing to try. Try and bring back the past.

Elliot: can't I be more that your friend? ;)

Sapphrie: you serious :| you will nevah get all of dis. *gestures towards my body with a smirk*

Elliot: wanna see me try? ^_-

Sapphire: nope, don't wanna see you fail and hurt your little ego. It's just gonna be sad ya know :/

Elliot: Ouch, you hurt me right in ma heart ;_;

Sapphire: good ^_^ NOW SUFFER MUWAHAHAHA.

Elliot:...... Ohkay hehe bye.

Sapphire: wait! Did I scare you? Ohh I'm sorry, I didn't know you're afraid of evil laughs :/ I'll try to be delicate next time ^-^

Elliot: '~' hey, I wasn't afraid! You're wierd -_-

Sapphire: oF CoUrSe i'M WiErD ;) and you like it ;)

Elliot: hehe okay I'll admit that I do, I just hope you'll act like this when we hang out. You know, feel comfortable. Be yourself.

"Ladies and... ladies, we have finally arrived at our destination, For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about." My dad spoke, using a deep voice, just like the announcer at the airplane.

My mom shook her head and a big smile on her face, "did you seriously had to say that?" She asked amusedly.

He looked at her with a smirk, "You know you love the voice." He said mischievously.

"Okay I'm out." Emma spoke, and got out of the car. They all got out, I grabbed my things and got out too.

My dad locked the car then walked towards my grandpa's house, but stopped when he realised I'm wasn't following him. He raised his eyebrow, I smiled at him and waved, acting dumb.

He furrowed his eyebrows and waved at me to follow, I started walking slowly, just as I was about to take my forth step, someone walked out of The Browns house. Rose.

I smiled and pointed at her, as if saying "I'm just going to say hi." He looked at her then to me and nodded. He got inside, and I quickly walked towards her.

I immediately frowned when I noticed her sniffing and covering herself while shivering. I put my hand on her shoulder and she quickly grabbed my hand and stared at me with wide terrified eyes.

I gave her a worried look, "Rose what's wrong?" I asked her firmly. She let out a breath of relief, then shook her head and took two steps away from me. Her face was pale, with red nose and puffy red eyes, there's no way denying she was crying, and I'm not gonna leave her until I know she's fine.

"Rose I'm not gonna leave. Just say it." I insisted.

"His friends did it again." She whispered shakingly, she was trying to hold back the tears. But one tear has betrayed her.

I stared at her with a poker face, his friends, his friends, his friends.. my thoughts echoed those two words, slowly my face became red from anger.

How dare they? Have they no shame? Or any respect in thier blood? This is not right at all! God give me patience, I can't take it. I hate them. I hate boys. Badboys to be more specific. They think us girls liked to be played or be treated like garbage. HELL NO! They won't get away with this, I won't let them touch Rose again.

I heard footsteps then the front door opened, and Elliot came out. Somehow that made me even more angry. I narrowed my eyes at him, he looked at me with furrowed eyebrows in confusion, then looked at Rose and his eyes widened when he saw her crying quietly.

He took a step towards her but I stopped him, he needs to know before he says anything stupid or else I would punch him in the face... I would end up hesitating and pull my fist back and embarras myself, but I'm still not afraid to do it.

"What's going on?" He asked me, while pointing at Rose.

"You wanna know what's going on, you really wanna know, fine I'll tell you_" I was interrupted when Rose covered my mouth with her hand. She looked at me with pleading eyes as tears were threaten to break. I don't like this, I don't pity her, but it's kinda a thing about me. Everytime I see a person cry I would feel like crying too. I do feel frustrated though.

I removed her hand from my mouth, "why Rose? Why keep it a secret huh? Aren't you tired and sick of it? For your own dignity let me tell him, I know you want me too. You can't keep it a secret for this long, it's not right nor is it healthy, you're going to be mentally ill." Okay I have to admit, I'm bad at persuading people, but this is the best I could do.

She looked down at her feet then nodded. "Now can you tell me what's wrong?" Elliot asked.

I turned to him, looked at him straight in the eyes, "okay I'll tell you what's wrong. Your sick bastards you call friends, have been harassing your little sister. Those two faced monkeys have been using you to get close to her, and you were blind enough to let them. And you may ask why didn't she say anything? Well to answer that it's because of you. Yes you. Because she knows how much you need those monsters more than you need your own family. She sacrificed her dignity just to make you happy. Are you happy? Honestly, are you happy?" I asked while breathing heavily, he looked at me with emotionless eyes. I did the same.

I remember that I have to go, "I'm sorry Rose you had to go through that." I looked at her, and felt like crying for real. Somehow I feel people's sadness, I mean I don't really feel it, but I can connect with their emotions. I don't know how she feels, I don't even understand it, I've never been harassed before, but I know it's terrible.

She gave me a sad smile, "it's okay, I just need to talk with Elliot if you mind?" She asked weakly.

"Yeah of course, see you soon" I gave her a genuine smile then turned around and walked away, completely ignoring his stare.

I opened the front door and walked inside with one thought in my mind.

Elliot is also a badboy, he's no different.
___________________________________

Sorry for writing a shitty chapter. I'm not sorry for what I wrote but I don't know "how" I wrote it because I caught the flu, I feel like my brain is going to explode, so this is how I did it.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Please vote, comment, share ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16 0 20
Lost to the true definition of love, Brie meets Adrian, a man daring enough to love her though he knows it may not end well. She falls hard for him...
64.2K 2K 26
~Completed~ "Why are you being so shy?" He whispered. "I've seen, kissed, tasted every inch of your body. There is nothing to hide." I averted my e...
Different By Yo

Fanfiction

22.9K 698 61
Sapphire is a freshman in college. She feels alone, as if no one really wants her around. She's felt like this for a while, that is until she meets a...
47.1K 480 4
18+Explicit sexual scenes. Very graphic scenes of murder, rape, and drug use. Read at your own discretion. Scarlett Daniels grew up in the system...