The Secrets We Keep: Skybrine...

Por walkedintoatree

After one year of being away from his friends because of training he goes back to find himself fighting one o... Más

Obsidian
Reunion
Team crafted is back
The Secret
Too close
Flash back
The forgotten Secret
The problem
The battle
The unknown truth
Another Reunion
The unknown
A dream to never forget
The magic library
Sticks and stones
A prophecy told
Trapped
The hunt for portals
Months
So close yet so far
Enchantments
Time
Secrets
Found
Free
Back
Home
Epilogue
Sequel is out!!!

A mystery

825 25 6
Por walkedintoatree

            Seto's POV

  It was just me and Sky who were awake now, everyone else was asleep. I don't know how anyone could go to sleep after what just happened in the mineshaft. My head was racing, why did we have to leave? Why were our torches being broken? Sky was just starring into nothingness. "Sky?" I ask with a whisper so I wouldn't wake anyone up. No answer...... He didn't even move. "Sky?" I ask a little louder, and still no answer. "Sky?" I said now talking normally. "Sky?.... Hello?" I ask again, as I waved my hand in front of his eyes. "O-oh sorry I was just.. Zoned out....... Thinking." Sky answers. "Ok." I reply. "What happened in the mine... May I ask?" I ask kind of whispering again. "Well my dad came and said that we had to get out of the mine." Sky said siting up straight. "Why?" I asked. I was curious. "He said that it was where it started for them." Sky said. I nodded. "They said they would tell me what they meant...... So they will probably be here tonight. Sigh." Sky said will a small sigh of boredom from waiting. Sky then looks at the door of the abandoned house that we were camping out in. He gets up and starts to go for the door. "You can come if you want..... You are family." Sky says with a smile. I shrug with a smile as to say 'sure why not?' And got up off the ground and followed Sky. Sky opened the door as quietly as he could so he wouldn't wake the others. I did a quick spell that allows them to sleep without us waking them up, almost like a mute button for us, ..... But when they wake up on their own the spell is broken. The spell is almost like a potion, it only lasts a certain amount of time, or in this case when they wake up naturally. Sky nodded to me, and we went outside. All the stars were out and it was a crescent moon. We waited for 20 more seconds and Herobrine, 303, Null, and EnderBrine teleported in front of us. But something was wrong, Herobrine had his head in one hand, and EnderBrine was rubbing his temples with an annoyed expression. And it was because 303 and Null were fighting. Oh great just what we need. "This is normal." Sky says to me pointing at 303 and Null. I nodded.

"I told you we were going to run into it again, but did you guys believe me? Noooo." 303 says
"Your just lucky that I don't use magic any more." Null says, sounding annoyed. Wait Null used to do magic!? They both have each other in a death stare. Herobrine lifts up his head and looks at them and then lighting strikes right in between them. They stop everything. Herobrine gave them a evil smirk. EnderBrine looked up and tried to keep a straight face but ended up giving a small laugh. "Out of all things in the world... The house you camp out in had to be this one." 303 says when he sees the house after fighting. Everyone else turned to look at the house and they stood there in awe. Me and Sky looked at each other, and it looked like he was just as confused as I was. "We can talk in the house.... On the second floor...... Everyone else is sleeping." Sky said slowly. Then I was teleported to the top floor in the house right outside of the room with all of the magic supplies on one side. We walk in. EnderBrine walks over to all of the magic supplies and Herobrine walks over to the side with not much. "Not much has changed." Null says looking around the room. Then that's when I got it. This used to be their old house! Wow. Me and Sky just kind of stood there. We looked at each other, and we moved. I went over to EnderBrine who had a magic book in his hand. We looked at each other and he smiles. "This is the book that made me the way I am." He said and put the book back on the shelf. When he said that I new what he meant. The half Enderman and half Herobrine. "That book has spells that can't be undone." EnderBrine says looking at me. "I haven't heard of many spells that can't be undone..... It's kind of cool but a little scary at the same time." I said. He smiles. I smile back. We walk back over to Sky and everyone else. 303 picked something up off the bed side table on the other side of the room, he looked at the object and gasped, very small gasp though. He handed it to Herobrine and Herobrine sat down on the bed on the left side of the room. (Left side of the room is Herobrines side and the right side of the room is EnderBrines.) Sky walked over to Herobrine and sat down next to him on the bed. Hero showed Sky something. And they started talking.

Sky's POV

After uncle 303 found something and handed it to my dad he sat down on the bed on the left side of the room. I go and sit next to him and he shows me sunglasses. The very same sunglasses that I saw early'er. "These used to be mine when I was your age." He said gesturing to the sunglasses in his hands. I was very confused for a second, but then it sunk in. I wear sunglasses to hide my eyes. So if dad wore them at my age he obviously wore them to hide his eyes as well. "You wore sunglasses too?" I ask just to be sure. Dad nodded. "If all of your stuff is still here then that means....." 303 says looking at Null giving a evil smirk. "Don't even go there 303." Null says sounding annoyed. "Should we tell them?" Uncle EnderBrine asks. Dad shrugs as he fiddles with the sunglasses. And they start to tell me and Seto.

              Flash back
             Herobrine's POV

"Come on, get up, get up, Hero come on get up!" My brother EnderBrine yelled at me while jumping on the end of my bed. I was sleeping until he woke me up. "I'll make the dragon go after you."I say sleepy. "I know you won't do that..... So get up!" He says still jumping on the end of my bed. "Ugh I will get up if you stop jumping on my bed." I say still not moving from the spot I was in. "Sigh. Fine." He says and gets off of my bed. So I sit up in bed with my eyes still closed. "Come on we are going to the mineshaft today." He says impatiently. So I get up with my eyes open barely, and I get dressed into my regular clothes, cyan T-shirt and dark blue jeans. I look over at EndFire my pet dragon and he's sitting on his little bed. He's still really small since he's only a month old. "You have to stay here ok?" I ask EndFire. He gives a small nod. He's really smart for a month old dragon. I look over to EnderBrine and he's standing there impatiently. "Why are you so impatient?" I ask giving a small chuckle. "I'm not impatient.... I'm just......" He's says looking for a word to say. "Impatient?" I ask finishing his sentence. I give a small smirk and he flinches. I know how to make my brothers scared hehe.

Knock knock.

Someone knocked on our door. The door opens and its Steve. "Are you guys ready to go?" Steve asks. We nodded and we grabbed out picks, and swords and we went out the door. I also grabbed my sunglasses. When we were outside of our bedroom door Notch, Steve, Null, and 303 were waiting for us. We all looked at each other and nodded. Everyone ran downstairs leavening me in the dust. So your going to play that why? So I concentrated on being outside of the house a couple blocks away from the door and I teleported. I waited a couple of minutes for them and when they came out the door their faces were priceless, and I couldn't help but laugh my head off. "I will still never understand how you do that Hero." Steve says. He knew I could teleport all of them do, I guess it's just like what!? To them sometimes. "Are we going then?" I ask as I put on my sunglasses. "You know that you don't have to wear the sunglasses right now... We aren't in school." 303 says. I don't answer. I just turn to walk to the mineshaft. My brothers started following close behind me. After a little bit EnderBrine caught up to me. I look over at him and he gives me a smile. I return the smile. Everyone else was behind us talking. Me and EnderBrine just walked in silence. "So..... What do you think we'll find?" EnderBrine asks breaking the silence. I shrug. "I don't know." I say, he nods. When the mineshaft was starting to become visible I started to get a really bad feeling about the mineshaft. So I slowed down a bit. "What's wrong?" EnderBrine asks. "I have a bad feeling about this mineshaft." I say. I was just standing in 1 place now. "Dad works in that mine all the time and nothing bad has ever happened to him." 303 says. I guess they heard me. Well it looks like they aren't slow pokes after all. "And if there was something up with the mine I'm sure that dad would have told us." Notch added. Sigh. I shrug and we kept walking to the mine. But I still had that feeling that something wasn't right.

Time skip to when their at the mine

  We all stopped in front of the entrance of the mine. We all looked at each other and nodded and we went in. I took off my sunglasses so I could see. The mine was really dark, but it didn't bother me since my eyes act as a light source. Everyone else placed torches. Haha suckers! I thought. We all started to walk around the mine going in different ways. Sooner or later we had made 3 groups of 2. 303 and Null, Notch and Steve, and me and EnderBrine. We walked around for a bit when something catches my eye. I look to see what it was and I saw......
DIAMONDS! Ya diamonds. So I walked over to the diamonds and took out my diamond pick. We all had diamond picks. Dad says that he's good at finding diamonds. So I started to mine the diamonds when EnderBrine comes up behind me. "What did ya find?" He asks. "Diamonds." I reply still mining. "Cool." He says. He go's over to a spot with only stone and mines some stone. I finished mining and I had 4 diamonds in total. I went over to EnderBrine. "What ya doing?" I ask. "Trying to find diamonds." EnderBrine says. I look around and I see some through the wall. So I grab EnderBrine by the arm and drag him over to the wall. "Your not going to find any over there........ Try mining here." I saw with a smirk on my face. He looks at me with a confused look and starts mining very slowly. They didn't know I could X-Ray, it was a power I had. He mined 6 blocks and the diamonds are revealed. "How did you!?...... How did you know that there were diamonds here!?" EnderBrine asks sounding shocked. "I have my ways." I say sounding mysterious. He just rolled his eyes and mined the diamonds. He only got 3 diamonds. "I'm going to give one a special enchantment for Null for his birth day." EnderBrine says holding 1 diamond in his hand studying it. "Hey that's what I was going to do." I say with a little laugh. "We'll think of something." EnderBrine laughs. Then we had a good laugh. After we have had our fun we started to walk over where 303 and Null were. Then I got an idea. "I have an idea." I say in a whisper so 303 and Null wouldn't hear me. "What is it?" He asks in a whisper with a smirk on his face. "We break their torches and scare them." I say. He nodded and said a few words and he turned invisible. I could see him though but he was see through. I was the only one who could see invisible things. I turned invisible as well. EnderBrine could see invisible things too but only when he's invisible. We nodded at each other and we walked over to where 303 and Null were, and there they were. I went over to Null where he had just placed a torch, and EnderBrine went over to 303's just placed torch. We looked at each other and nodded, I broke the torch in front of me and then EnderBrine broke his torch. It was completely dark. I could see as clear as day though. "What the heck!" 303 yelled. "Not funny Null!......Null!? ....... Where are you!?" 303 said. "I'm right here." Null says sounding annoyed. It was impossible to see Null in darkness he blends in really well. "And I didn't do it. I thought that you did it!" Null says. They started running around in circles freaking out. Me and EnderBrine started laughing our heads off and we became visible. Kind of hard to stay invisible when you aren't concentrating. "HAHAEHEHAHAH!!" Me and EnderBrine laughed. Null places a torch. 303 was really mad and came over to me and held me by the collar of my shirt. He had to look up at me only a little bit though. Null was just standing there. Then 303 had me against a wall of stone and was just staring into my lifeless eyes. And he placed a torch right beside my head. He gave a goofy smile. "Jeez I hope that this torch doesn't get broken too." 303 said in a goofy tone. And we all started laughing our heads off. Then the torches broke. But this time it wasn't us. "Ok guys it was funny the first time." 303 says. "We did it the first time but not this time." EnderBrine said sounding a little bit scared. "Well I'm out of torches." Null said. "Same here." 303 says. "I'm out." EnderBrine adds in. They all look at me, my eyes glowing as if a light source. I looked in my inventory and all I had was Redstone torches. "All I got is Redstone torches." I said. "It's better then nothing right?" Null asks. I place 1 down. "Redstone torches don't give off a lot of light." 303 says. "And with the lighting and with our torches going out its actually kind of creepy." Null adds. "It's not that dark." I say. "Ya but we don't have luminescent eyes like you do." EnderBrine says. I shrug.
I X-Rayed and saw Steve and Notch not to far away. "Steve and Notch are close." I say. They nodded their heads and I lead them toward Steve and Notch. When we saw light they ran ahead. "Oh hey guys what's up?" Steve asks. And then the light go's out. I place a Redstone torch. "Well.....can I ask what happened?" Notch asks. "I told you I hade a bad feeling about this place. And now I know why." I say. They all look at me. "Why?" Steve asks. "Because I think it haunted." I say. "Well then we're fine you can control all mobs...... So ghosts won't hurt us." Steve says sounding confident. "That's not how it works." I say. "Oh." Steve says starting to sound scared. So we decided to get our things and go. We when we were almost to the exit we started to run. We were right there when I felt something grab my leg and before I knew it I was being pulled away back into the mine. "Herobrine!" They all yell. EnderBrine grabbed my arms. 303 and Null also grabbed my arms. Steve was dragged away by Notch. And then we all get pulled into darkness. "Hero?" EnderBrine whispered to me he sounded really scared. "W-where are w-we?" EnderBrine asks stuttering out of fear. "Honestly I don't know." I said. So I get up off the ground and notice that we were in a jail cell. So I throw a fire ball at the bars and they shattered. I walk over to my 3 brothers and helped them up. "Come on we're getting out of hear." I say giving a small smile. They nodded. They followed me all the way until we saw the exit again. We all looked at each other and started running toward it. When we were almost there the same thing happened but this time I teleported my brothers to the house. I was still practicing, so it drains me. And I got dragged back into darkness. I was back in a jail cell. And I was way too weak to get out this time, but at least my brothers were safe. I was tired so I just fell asleep.

In the morning

I woke up in that jail cell. "If only it was a bad dream." I say aloud. I look at my surroundings. There wasn't anything in that jail cell. Not even a bed. Oh well I'll have to get out one way or another. I was still a little weak but I had enough to get out. I throw I fire ball at the door this time and it shattered. I went through the door and I found the exit again. I started running again and as I was almost there I felt something grab me but I teleported out of its grip. I look up to see that I'm 10 blocks away from the entrance. I get up and start to walk to my house. The sun was in the middle of the sky. I was also weak so walking wasn't helping. I floated into their only a little bit and it helped. Flying doesn't drain me. I stopped flying when I was 20 blocks away from my house. I was only 5 blocks away when I collapsed to the ground and I passed out.

8 hours later

I woke up in my bed with EnderBrine at the end of my bed. He looked at me and gave a small smile. "Your awake." EnderBrine says. "Regenerations not being nice to me." I answer trying to make a joke. He gave a small laugh. I sat up in bed and I noticed that I had bandages on my arm and a little on my head. "We were going to came back for you when we found you on the ground 5 blocks away from the house." He says looking sad. "It's not your fault I teleported you guys here to be safe." I said. He nodded. "Don't worry about me I'll be fine by tomorrow." I said. "You sure?" EnderBrine asks. I nodded. So I got up out of bed and I noticed that my sleeves on my shirt were ripped. I didn't care. "Hero." EnderBrine says slowly. "I'm fine." I say. EnderBrine stands up and we both go down stairs. 303, Null, Steve, Notch, Mom, and Dad come over to me and EnderBrine. "How are you feeling?" Mom asks. "I'm feel fine just a little weak." I said. Mom nodded. I look at EnderBrine and I show him an enchanted diamond, he nodded. "Happy birth day Null." I say as I had him the diamond. "Thanks." Null says. "Your welcome." I say. Everyone else gives Null his gifts and we have his birth day. He was now 14 like the rest of us. I looked at the clock it read 9:50 p.m. And it was Sunday. 3.....2......1....and. " alright guys it's a school night, you guys need to get ready for bed."mom says. "Ok." We say. "I just have a question.... How come you never told us that the mine was haunted?" Null asks. "What?.... The mines haunted?" Dad asks sounding really surprised. "Well that's what happened to Herobrine in the first place...... Because it was haunted." 303 added. Dad and mom looked really confused so they obviously didn't know. "Nothing ever happen in that mine." Dad says sounding confused. "And if it was only going for Hero then....." Notch started. I was really mad at him he abandoned me and my brothers. Everyone looked at me. "What?...... No I know what your thinking." I say. "You did say that it was a ghost and you have ghost like eyes." Notch says again getting on my nerves. "Why do we always have to bring up the topic about my eyes!?" I half yelled. "I don't know why it was after me but all I know is that it's only in that mine." I say. The nodded. And we went up stairs for bed.

The next day

Beep beep beep beep beep

I wake up to my alarm going off, I pushed the button and it turned off. I get up changed out of my Pyjamas into my regular clothes. I grab my sunglasses off my bed side table and put them in my pocket. "Ready?" EnderBrine asks. I nodded. I grabbed my backpack and went down stairs with EnderBrine. We met 303, Null, Steve, and Notch waiting for us. "Have a good day at school boys." Mom says from the kitchen. "Bye mom." We say before leaving the house. As soon as we stepped outside I put on my sunglasses. We walked all the way to school. I was fine now so I didn't mind. I still had some bandages though. When we got to school some kids that hung out with Notch came over. "Oh hey Notch what's up?" A kid in a black hoodie asks. "Oh hey Fire! Nothing much you?" Notch asks. "Just walking around...... Do you actually hang out with these losers?" Fire asks mocking us. Notch shakes his head No and walks over to Fire. "Are you serious?..... After all that just happened?........ You turn your back on us?...... What kind of a brother are you Notch?" I say. "Listen I don't want to talk right now...... Come on Steve." Notch says pulling Steve over beside him. "I had a ruff night last night so I don't want to talk..... I almost got killed last night in that mine." Notch says turning the tables. "That's it! Your not the one that almost got killed your the one that ran off abandoning your brothers...... I was the one that almost got killed along with 303, Null, and EnderBrine!" I yelled at Notch. He took off my sunglasses revealing my white lifeless eyes. Everyone gasped. I grabbed my sunglasses back and put them back on and I had a fire ball in my hand. I threw it at Notch and he dodged it but the fire got him. My eyes were glowing brighter then usual because I was mad, and my sunglasses cracked because of my eyes. And I teleported out of there. And me and Notch have been enemy's every since.

End of flashback

Sky's POV

When dad and my uncles finished telling us what had happened me and Seto just stood there in awe. "Wow." I said after a while. Dad nodded. "Did you ever figure out why it only wanted you?" Seto asks my dad. "We still don't know why." Dad says answering. "So you guys know what's up with the mine, I suggest to stay away from it, because if it wanted me then it might want you too." Dad said. "Why would it want me?" I ask. "Because your a brine." Dad says. I. Nodded. We all talked for a little longer. But dad and my uncles had to go, so we all said good bye and they teleported out. "Well that was different." Seto says. "Yep." I say. "Well I don't know about you but I'm tired....haha." Seto says with a small chuckle. "Ya sleep could be useful." I say. Seto chuckled. So we went down stairs and Seto said a couple of words. I looked at him confused. "I disabled the spell." Seto says looking at everyone else. I nodded. We went over to our stuff and we laid down on the ground with our sleeping bags. I took off my sunglasses and set them on the ground beside me and I looked at Seto who had already fallen asleep. So I looked up at the ceiling and I let sleep take over.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.6K 346 19
Mitch starts having nightmares that are haunting him. Tay notices and tries to help him. But he shut her out. In these nightmares Mitch sees an old f...
1.3K 39 25
<><><> THE TRILOGY IS NOW EDITED, SEMI-DECENT, AND COMPLETE! THANK YOU FOR STICKING WITH ME, I LOVE YOU<><><> This is book 3! If you don't know what'...
47.8K 1.6K 20
Ty and Jason want to go to the End. Sky tags along with them. Once they get there everything changes. Ty is affected by the Enderdragon. Sky tries to...