Philophobia (Jonathan Crane...

By Vintagemusictaylor

Philophobia: the abnormal, persistent and unwarranted fear of falling in love or emotional attachment. The r... More

Sweet Death Angel
I love you anyway
Red Lipstick
Misty Memories
Enigma
The Three Musketeers
One Noun: Love
One Pronoun: Me
Shattering Perspective
Sign Your Name On The Dotted Line
And It All Fell Down
Let Me Make My Choice
Blurry Mind & Clouded Eyes
Men Must Love You
I Want To Meet You Again
Normal Day?
Only Dreams can Turn To Nightmares
Stepping Through Doors
Castle On The Hill
Personal Update From Author

Disclaimer/Song List

1.4K 24 5
By Vintagemusictaylor

"I don't know what happened... He left me behind, that wasn't good enough for me. I fought hard, I found him again. Only he was different... Only I was different. I was broken beyond measure. Everyone saw it and I pretended I saw nothing. I just kept running to him. The more I kept running to him the better I thought I was going to get. I was wrong. He was just as bad off as I was. Only I could not let him go and he couldn't let me go. He completed me, he completes me. I make him feel sane and he keeps me from drowning."

- Cassandra Jackson about Jonathan Crane 

I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM OWN ANY PART OF THE DC COMIC UNIVERSE. I IN NO WAY OWN ANYTHING RELATING TO "THE DARK KNIGHT' I DO, HOWEVER, OWN CASSANDRA JACKSON/CASSANDRA BRIGGS/ MADAME RAVEN AND ANYTHING PERTAINING TO HER, ALL THOUGHTS, ACTIONS WORDS ARE MINE AND MINE ALONE. ANYTHING THAT IS NOT FROM THE "THE DARK KNIGHT" MOVIE INCLUDING SCENES AND QUOTES SAID BY OTHER AND DONE BY OTHER CHARACTERS IS MINE. IF YOU PLAGIARIZE THOSE WORDS, ACTIONS OR SCENES I WILL REPORT YOU. THIS IS MY STORY AND MINE ALONE. 

~

Main Theme Song:

"Yours Again" by Red

"Will I wake up from this moment? Will I see you slip away? Or is this a new beginning of beauty and rage? Where did I lose my passion? Where did I start to fade? Without you my world is darkness I won't let go again Open up my eyes, I need your light again burning me inside. I need your love again, I can feel our hearts collide, I can feel our hearts ignite, open up my eyes, I'm yours again."

Over All Theme Songs:

"Sweet Sacrifice" by Evanescence

"It's true, we're all a little, insane. But it's so clear now that I'm unchained. Fear is only in our minds, taking over all the time. Fear is only in our minds but it's taking over all the time."

"Bad For You" by Meek Mill (feat. Nicki Minaj < one of my Queens)

~ "You bring a feeling to me I never show, nobody has made me feel this way before. I'mma good girl but I wanna be bad for you. I wanna be bad for you."

~ "And they say bad girls ain't no good, good girls ain't no fun. I still can't find a girl (different word didn't find it appropriate to use in this context) that touch that, no one and I ain't searching for it. Never trust but I'm working on it, fell in love with that raw game."

~ "First year we both fronted, we had feelings we didn't show, second year we couldn't hide it, funny part they didn't know. How could something that's so wrong feel so right? But who to tell you this wrong though? This your life.

~ "Cause I broke a lot of hearts, ain't do them girls right, but you broke hearts too, but that boy ain't fight. So they don't deserve it, it feel like it's perfect. I'm loving your style the way you preserve it. You look at my eyes and see what's inside. You know that it's pride and know that I'm worth it. But said I ain't ready baby I'm ready. I'm ready like never before. I'mma just give you a key to my heart. You'll be the first that I let in the door. I used to hear that you flirt with them guys. They never would score, all you would hear about me was the women, ain't trust them before. You know what you're doing, fuck what they said."

Cassandra and Jonathan's Theme Songs:

"You Are In Love" Taylor Swift

~ "Light hearted joke, no proof, not much. But you saw enough, small talk, he drives, coffee at midnight, the light reflects the chain on your neck. He says look up and your shoulders brush, no proof, one touch. You felt enough."

~ "You can hear it in the silence, silence, you can feel it on the way home, way home, you can see it with the lights out, lights out, you are in love, true love, you are in love."

~ "You keep his shirt, he keeps his word, and for once you let go of your fears and your ghosts. One step, not much, but it said enough. You kissed on sidewalks, you fight and you talk. One night he wakes, strange look on his face, pauses, then says, you're my best friend and you knew what it was, he is in love." 

"Fossa" by Daughter.

"I said too much, said the wrong thing. Remembering the image I was trying to project to you.  Cast an illusion, think I'm losing my head."

"I don't know you now. But I'm lying here, somehow."

"I feel sick. You're drowning in the pit of my stomach. Oh I know It's my fault."

"Oh I'm stuck, I've said too much I'm going, mad, checking, waiting for some kind of response from you. Let me know, I haven't opened up the floodgates again, to another man who controls the pain but never says anything anything.

" You don't know that I'm caught,thinking you remind me of someone I can face no more I've gotta get him out of my mind."

"Haunt (Demo)" by Bastille

~ "The wisdom we learn as our minds, they do burn, entice the naivety in youth, as adults will grow and maturity shows, the terrifying rarity of truth, as you turn to your mind, and your thoughts they rewind, to old happenings and things that are done, you can't find what's passed, make that happiness last, seeing from those eyes what you become."

"I Know You" by Skyer Grey

~ "I believe, I believe there's love in you, grid locked on the dusty avenues, inside your heart, just afraid to go, I am more, I am more than innocent. But just take a chance and let me in, and I'll show you ways that you don't know."

~ "Chemicals rushing in, I know it's you that I belong to, I'm burning like a cannonball in the air, crashing into who I belong to, I have been patient, but slowly I'm losing faith."

"Swan Song" by Lana Del Rey

~ "And you've been gone so long, you missed everything the world can change in a day if you go away. But nothing could stop the two of us, if that's what we want, we could just get lost."

"Work Song" by Hozier

~ "But I swear I thought I dreamed her, she never asked me once about the wrong I did. When, my, time comes around, lay me gently in the cold dark earth. No grave, can hold my body down. I'll crawl home to her. My babe would never fret none about what my hands and my body done. If the Lord don't forgive me. I'd still have my baby and my babe would have me."

Cassandra and Bruce's Theme Songs:

"Broke" by Lauren Aquilina

"It's not that I don't want you, it's just I don't know how to love you like I used to, so intense and so profound and if I could change my feelings, I would forfeit all my bones, cause your love is worth a fortune but my heart's already broke."

"Oblivion" by Bastille

~ "When you play it harder, and I try to follow you there, it's not about control, but I turn back when I see where you go. Are you going to age with grace? Are you going to leave a path to trace? But oblivion is calling out your name."

"So" by Ed Sheeran

~ "I see your grace from my window when it is late at night. It'll show me your shadow, I'm in my place, hope you remember when summer's gone. I'll sing a song of you in September. I cannot hold your hand to watch you go. I am a liar as you might know, I need you now, I need your touch and your lips. I need that smile and your kiss. You're so cool. You're so beautiful.

"Never Told You" by Colbie Caillat

~ "I miss those blue eyes, how you kiss me at night. I miss the way we sleep."

~ "But I never told you, what I should have said, no, I never told you. I just held it in. And now, I miss everything about you, can't believe that I still want you and after all the things we've been through, I miss everything about you."

"As You Are" by The Weekend

~ "Yeah, show me your broken heart and all your scars. Baby I'll take, I'll take you as you are."  

Cassandra and Scarecrows Theme Songs:

"Enemy" by Simon Curtis

"All this time I thought you knew, I thought you were aware of how much I would for you of just how much I cared. And now all that I feel from you is bitterness and cold, I'm hearing what you say. But not believing what I'm told."

"You built so many walls around me that you couldn't see that without you, there is no use there is not even me, I'm standing before you with no armor lying bare, lying stranded and defenseless, you could help me if you care. You built so many walls around me that I wouldn't dare to climb them."

"October" by Evanescence

~ "I can't run anymore, I give myself to you, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, for all my bitterness. I ignored all that's real and true. All I need is you. When the night falls on me, I'll not close my eyes. I'm too alive and you're too strong. I can't lie anymore, I fall down before you. I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

Cassandra's Theme Songs:

"Landscape (Demo)" by Florence + The Machine

~ "She wants the silence but fears the solitude. She wants to be alone and together with you. So she ran to the lighthouse, hoped that it would help her see. She saw that the lighthouse had been washed out to sea. Cause she's just like the weather, can't hold her together, born from dark water, daughter of the rain and snow, cause it's burning through the bloodline, it's cutting down the family tree, growing in the landscape darling, in between you and me."

"Miserable Without Your Love" by Lily Allen

~ "I'm a beautiful (beautiful), powerful (powerful), fashionable (best dressed) animal. But I'm miserable without your love, I'm miserable without your love, miserable without your love. Tell me I'm brilliant and talented and that I'm the best and do you think I've still got it I think I've been depressed." 

"Serial Killer" by Lana Del Rey

~ "Baby, I'm a sociopath, sweet serial killer, on the warpath, 'cause I love you just a little too much."

"Salty Sweet" by Ms Mr

  ~ "Damned if I do it, bored if I don't. No winners in this race when you're caught up in this chase. We fear rejection, prize attention, crave affection, just another pop confession. So who'll swear I am up to no good. I'd get out now, if I were you I would."

Jonathan's Theme Songs:

"Run" by Awolnation

"I am a human being capable of doing terrible things."

"You people are mistaken if you think that I'm awake and celebrating anything that I've become."

"Car Radio" by Twenty One Pilots

"My skin will scream reminding me of who I killed inside my dream. I hate this car that I'm driving, there's no hiding for me, I'm forced to deal with what I feel, there is no distraction to mask what is real."

"Numb" Linkin Park

"Can't you see that you're smothering me? Holding too tightly, afraid to lose control. 'Cause everything that you thought I would be has fallen apart right in front of you, caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow. Every step that I take is another mistake to you."

"I've become so numb, I can't feel you there, become so tired, so much more aware."

"And I know I may end up failing too but I know you were just like me with someone disappointed in you."

"Monster" by Imagine Dragons

~ "I'm only a man with a candle to guide me, I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me, a monster, a monster, I've turned into a monster and it keeps getting stronger."

~ "If I told you what I was, would you turn your back on me? And if I seem dangerous would you be scared? I get the feeling just because everything I touch isn't dark enough, if this problems lies in me."

"Bird And The Worm" by The Used

~ "All alone he turns to stone, while holding his breath half to death, terrified of whats inside, to save his life he crawls like a worm from a bird."

~ "Out of his mind away, pushes him whispering, must have been out of his mind, mid-day delusions of pushing this out of his head, maybe out of his mind."

Bruce's Theme Songs:

"Tears In The Rain" by The Weekend

"They all feel the same, adjust to the fame, 'cause no one will love you like her. It's pointless, like tears in the rain, so now that she's gone, embrace all that comes, and die with a smile, don't show the world how alone you've become."

"As You Are" by The Weekend (It's both his song and a theme song for them)

~"Even though you break my heart, even though you break my heart, baby. I know what we are, our love's too young. I'mma need you, I'mma need you, I'mma need you."

"Hero" by Skillet

"I need a hero to save my life, I need a hero just in time, Save me just in time, Save me just in time. Who's gonna fight for what's right? Who's gonna help us survive. We're in the fight of our lives (And we're not ready to die). Who's gonna fight for the weak? Who's gonna make 'em believe? I've got a hero (I've got a hero) livin' in me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 1.3K 33
*All the Madness We Share Book 1* Who was Jonathan Crane before he was the Scarecrow? Amber Connery knows. What did the eyes of the Scarecrow's child...
48.1K 1.4K 12
Being a psychiatrist at Arkham means dealing with some of the most dangerous criminals in Gotham. Doctor Lilith Matthews was very aware of this, but...
Toxin By Nobody

Fanfiction

251 44 8
🔞 In the shadowed alleys of Gotham, a tale unfolds around Jonathan Crane, also known as the Scarecrow. This story delves into the depths of his torm...
150K 6.9K 78
You are consumed by your fear. Which is why you have the greatest potential. Jonathan Crane has long been immune to fear. Until he becomes afraid to...