Are You The One For Me?

By xxNovelLoverxx

Callista Ashley Brown. Sometimes known as: Callisto, Cal, Calli, Brown, Brownie, The Bear, Cally Baby, and C... More

Are You The One For Me? (Prologue) - Edited.
Are You The One For Me? (1) - Edited.
Are You The One For Me? (2) - Edited.
Are You The One For Me? (3) - Edited.
Are You The One For Me? (4) - Edited.
Are You The One For Me? (5) - Edited.
Are You The One For Me? (6) - Edited.
Are You The One For Me? (7) - Edited.
Are You The One For Me? (8) - Edited.
Are You The One For Me? (9) - Edited.
Are You The One For Me? (10) - Edited.
Are You The One For Me? (11) - Edited.
Are You The One For Me? (12) - Edited.
Are You The One For Me? (13) - Edited.
Are You The One For Me? (14) - Edited.
Are You The One For Me? (15) - Edited.
Are You The One For Me? (16) - Edited.
Are You The One For Me? (17) - Edited.
Are You The One For Me? (18) - Edited.
Are You The One For Me? (19) - Edited.
Are You The One For Me? (21) - Edited.

Are You The One For Me? (20) - Edited.

33 4 0
By xxNovelLoverxx

CALLISTA'S POV:

I've never really hated a lot of people in my life, no matter how harsh they acted with me or what they put me through, but if there was one person in this entire world that I could actually say that I really did hate, it would be Trevor Mendez.

He thought he could get any girl - including Niya, who he had dated for a day or two, not even. He takes advantage of girls and since I had all of a sudden popped up on his radar and he's never tried anything with me - since I've always been invisible, until I started dating Eric - he thought, why not try me out?

I refused him, immediately, but then he tried to force himself on me.

Thank God, Eric had started coming down the hallway at that moment or I'd have been a goner. The expression that was on Eric's face was one that I still can't find the words to describe. I don't think I've ever seen anyone that angry before. It was like all the anger he had for Grant multiplied by three.

He was so to killing Trevor right there and then. I somehow managed to calm him down though, but I could tell he was still really mad.

Eric ended up getting really mad at me, because I had saved Trevor's life while he was trying to ruin mine. But, I couldn't let Eric fight the guy or else he'd get in trouble - again! - and he already had one strike, that'd be his second and the third one would be just as easy to get.

Niya must've heard about it, because the whole entire she'd had been giving me these weird looks - full of remorse and worry. It was awkward between us for a few periods, so I left her alone. Niya really liked Trevor, so it hurt her whenever he went out and did something like that and since I was his new target, it just didn't feel right. He was such a idiot to have given up beautiful Niya like that - that will always be his number one mistake, well that and ruining perfectly happy girls' lives and breaking their hearts. It just wasn't right. I mean, what the heck did he even get out of it?

Anyway, I was able to rant out all that for a good...two seconds before feeling as if someone had just dropped the weight of the world on my chest. Suddenly, I was exhausted, and stressed, and hungrier than ever. So, when Dylan offered me some food at lunch, there was just <i>no</i> way I could refuse. I bet he could see the hunger in my eyes the way he was peering into them.

And plus, chicken tenders were my favorite! Also I didn't want my starvation to become something public by refusing everything I was offered, that's what drew attention, and I didn't need that. So, yeah, I ate it. I hate two and one had ketchup on it. That was an additional twenty calories. But, I still managed to stop myself before I could get too ahead of myself and gobble everything on his tray up

Dylan was so nice. I still can't believe I'm able to say that. I never thought I'd see the day when someone like him start being nice to me and it was all thanks to the perks of being Eric's girlfriend. I don't know what I'd do if I lost him. That'd be the end of me and everything else.

Which meant that I had to keep an extra eye on him at all times to make sure that he didn't dare get into any kinds of trouble during school hours and get a second or third strike. There was no way he was going to leave me all by myself now that I had fallen so hard for him.

DYLAN'S POV:

*Perfect song for this ch.: I Would - One Direction You'll see the lyrics kind of relate to this ch. as well.*

To say that Eric was making things harder for me with the Callista thing would be an understatement. I mean, even after they started dating, he would always talk about her. It was as if he was purposely trying to get me to fall harder for Callista just to mess with me.

The day when Callista got troubled by that...pervert had to be the longest amount of time that Eric talked about someone who wasn't Callista and it was also the longest amount of time he's spent with me since they started dating.

It didn't matter what Eric did though; my feelings for Callista were not going anywhere.

Lately, I had found myself thinking and had been dreaming a lot about her. I've had fantasies - nothing dirty - of the two of us being together, going on dates. I imaged me being Callista's boyfriend and sweet lips on mine, her dark eyes locked with mine, and her perfect body on top of mine.

It was Eric that was her boyfriend though and he was the one that got to enjoy all that; not me. He was the one who had seen something special in her from the very beginning and liked her for her. Eric was the one who took of her and her problems, the one who walked her to her classes and home after their dates. And I was the one who trailed behind regretting every mean word and thought I've ever had for Callista.

If Eric ever found out what I was feeling, if he saw the images in my head, he'd kill me without a doubt.

But, it was Eric that Callista deserved, not me. I hurt her.

And I was nothing compared to Eric. There was no way I could compete against him. He was perfect and I was worthless. I was just playing a game with my emotions that I was destined to lose and there was nothing I could do about it.

►♥◄

"Man, I really wish I could've just gone and ripped his head off or something!" Eric was ranting. "But, I couldn't! And you know why? 'Cause I promise Cali that I'd stop fighting in school and learn to just keep my anger inside and stuff."

"Well, I actually agree with her," I told him. "Revenge and violence isn't the answer. I mean, killing that guy isn't gonna fix anything. What's done is done. And if Callista is telling you to get over it, then maybe you really should. I mean, if you get in trouble for fighting again, that'll make her more upset."

►♥◄

"Man, I really wish I could've just gone and ripped his head off or something!" Eric was ranting. "But, I couldn't! And you know why? 'Cause I promise Cali that I'd stop fighting in school and learn to just keep my anger inside and stuff."

"Well, I actually agree with her," I told him. "Revenge and violence isn't the answer. I mean, killing that guy isn't gonna fix anything. What's done is done. And if Callista is telling you to get over it, then maybe you really should. I mean, if you get in trouble for fighting again, that'll make her more upset."

Callista did the right by stopping Eric from fighting Trevor Mendez, because that would just get him another strike from Mr. Hills and one more after that, and he'd be suspended.

"I know that, but still..." Eric continued ranting and a thought entered my mind.

'Although, that would be a good thing for me.' I figured.

But, that wouldn't change anything, because it would just make Callista more depressed - she'd go back to the silent and hopeless girl she's always been, and what's more, she'd eat even less than she does now - and there was no guarantee that afterwards she'd even want me again or if I will either (well, I know now that I definitely would).

And just because I had gotten her to eat today didn't mean that I'd be able to create some life changing miracle that caused her to start eating like a normal person. It was Eric with his gentle words and his sweet embraces that got her to listen to him, there was no way I could do that.

But, that didn't stop me from wishing different. And they're right (whoever they are) when they say you should always be careful of what you wish for, because what I wished for actually came true. And I ended up totally regretting it. 

A/N: OK so, this was just a little part of what happened in the last ch. Yes, Callista got harassed & yes, Eric tried to go on murder streak. And yes, Dylan's still got feelings for Callista and yes, Niya did in fact fall for a perv. 

And I know some of you guys read ahead of my old story, the one that wasn't fully edited yet and so you've read something about lil old Eric. But, let me assure you, that was the OLD Are You The One For Me? This one's all edited and re-inspired (which I know it's a word). 

And Eric did not cheat on Callista. KK? Cool. Next ch. should be as soon as I can. As always: thanks for reading & keeping your eyes and ears peeled for the next ch.; Love you my lovelies!! =)

Ooh & for anyone who would like to hear the lovely song that I listened to while working on this ch., then here you are: 

I Would by One Direction:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z3KFXXnmy8 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 294 20
His Wi-Fi- Book 3 To The WI-FI series "It's not my Wi-Fi password to share" "Yours or his Wi-Fi it's the same thing" Leaving was something that Crys...
50.8K 2.5K 50
Fallon's sole ambition in life is to escape her miserable hometown once and for all. She dreams of driving away in her convertible and leaving her pa...
3.3M 97.3K 40
"CONNER LET GO OF ME STUPID JERK FACE!" " ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW ARIEL I SAID I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" "LET GO CONNER I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO LOVE ME " "W...
395K 12.2K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...