Royalty or Love!!! #1,#2,#3.

By background21

For the people to feel the Royalty of the blood in their veins doesn't mean that they are ruling their kingdo... More

Introduction
Prologue #1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue #1
Prologue #2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue #2
Prologue #3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Grand Epilogue
Neetha's Note!

Chapter 29

4.3K 261 67
By background21

*Abhivanth Pov*

I glanced at the door after hanging up the call from the party office intimating me about the speech which can ruin Aahil's career day after tomorrow.

They said he already knows about it but didn't react. Did he have another plan or is there something else going on in his head?

I left the room and glanced at the dining table to see everyone present except Dileep, who seems to be fine as per his secretary.

I walked near to the table with determination, and Aahil glanced at me before serving his food and started having it.

"Did you hear about this?" I asked, sitting at my place raising my tone, hoping Premila would will say something after this.

"Yes! I got to know about it this morning." He replied, continuing to have his food.

"And you are sitting here having your food?" I asked composing my surprised look.

"I thought it was dinner time." He replied, and everyone frowned at him along with me.

"What happened?" Premila asked, to which he shrugged and just had his food.

"Nipuna is going to give a speech in his father's campaign day after tomorrow, and it is not a surprise regarding what she is going to talk." I replied shaking my head dramatically.

"That girl!" she said, shaking her head.

"You need to call her and settle this. Otherwise, your career is doomed." I said when she didn't comment much more.

"People know whom to vote and whom to not." he said again shrugging.

"No! She is a woman and to top of that pregnant and your wife. This is more than worse, Aahil." I said in a hard tone thinking he may tell us the reason for which he is sitting quietly.

"Let me have my food." He said, staring at his plate, and I don't have anything else to say for now.

"Can't we stop her?" Nipuna asked when we left for our room while he sat near the dining table itself.

"I don't think we can." I replied honestly.

"But this is his dream. He cannot live without it." She mumbled and I stared at her, to which she gave me a glare.

"Don't you dare to think that this was same for you too at that time, and I didn't understand you. You said to my face that if you married that woman, then you wouldn't have been in the position where you had to leave the dream of yours." She added fisting her hands, and I frowned, trying to remember pushing aside the relief knowing my plan worked and she told my main mistake, which is hurting her.

"Premila! You know that I love you and only you. I said that once in anger and frustration. I can never think of my life with someone else, and you know it." I said, holding her shoulders when I finally remembered what she is talking about and how I said those words once.

"I learned one thing in this marriage, Abhivanth. Love is never enough." She said, pushing away my hands.

"I don't even know that woman, Premila. I love you the same, but I just forgot to show it with the pity party I was having like you said." I said stopping her.

"Do you really think I should forget everything after fifteen years of your pushing away just like that?" she asked frowning.

"Didn't we have any moments between us during all these years?" I asked frowning back.

"I am not saying you didn't love me. Because every time I was in pain, you were there holding my hand when I didn't get it from you." She replied looking down.

"Anyway, I don't think we have time for this. I need to think how to make Aahil not lose his dream." She added before stepping outside the room.

I just wish I knew how to make everything right. I can't bear the thought of losing you like I felt when you fell ill few months back.

*Mridula Pov*

"What took you so long?" Tajwar asked the moment I stepped inside the room after clearing everything in the dining area.

"I was just talking to Aahil." I replied, frowning to myself thinking I may have talked too much stepping out of my line.

I have already stopped serving him the food for all these weeks feeling the anger on him, and now I talked whatever came to my mind.

"I can't believe that Nipuna is going to do that to him." I heard Tajwar's voice and felt him hugging me from behind.

"I too can't believe it." I mumbled honestly, and I feel there is so much to it.

"Do you know I am really glad that you are my wife?" he asked and I slowly felt a grin covering my face and immediately turned around to look at him.

"What?" I asked him composing my grin but not my smile.

"Yes! You understand me so much, Mridula. If there was any other girl, then she wouldn't have understood my love for someone else and would have made some huge nuisance or something like Nipuna is going to do." He replied and walked near to the coffee table for the water glass while I felt the smile slip away from my face.

"And I am glad Mom didn't select a girl as my wife based on the characteristics needed to be part of this family. They would expect so much from others. I would have never felt free with that mindset." He continued, and I grasped the dressing table with my hands from behind feeling my legs going weak.

"So, I would like to say thanks for understanding my situation." He said smiling at me, and I started walking towards the door not showing him my face.

"Where are you going?" he asked in a confused tone.

"I have some work in the kitchen." I replied, leaving the room and rushed downstairs, but stopped seeing Aunty sitting on the couch rubbing her forehead.

She glanced at me and was about to say something, but stopped hearing the phone ring. I lifted it as I was near to it and mumbled a hello.

"Mridula? Thank god it is you who lifted the phone." I heard Dileep mumbling, making me frown at his words.

"Dileep?" I asked in a surprise tone, and Aunty immediately walked near to me before putting the phone on speaker mode.

I wanted to intimate him about it, but my mind just went numb, and I stood in silence. I glanced at Aunty, who is looking at the phone frowning.

"I don't know what I talked to you a few days back, but I am really sorry. I was... I was just feeling a little insecure as Amrin went to Goa. The Tanmai guy she knows is an amazing one while I hurt her so many times. I suddenly got thoughts like she will not come back to me, so I got a little drunk just for that day." He continued to explain and sighed.

"But she is coming tomorrow morning, Mridula. And I am going to propose her." He said in a happy tone making Aunty wide her eyes in surprise while I felt happy for him.

"I just hope she accepts because I can't live without her. I never loved anyone before, and I will not love anyone after her." He said in a determined voice, and I stepped back a little hearing them.

"All the best." I mumbled and hung up not knowing what else to say while Aunty paced in front of me.

"He is going to propose her? Does he think I will just accept all this? One side that Nipuna is going to ruin Aahil and here some girl is ready to do the same for Dileep. Nipuna can be accepted if we keep the rivalry aside, but how can Amrin be suitable for this family." She continued to talk, and I felt Tajwar's words ringing along with hers.

"I will never allow him to enter into marriage with that girl and make him realize that love is not forever. And I need to think about Aahil too, along with Tajwar." She mumbled and glanced at me.

"Why don't you both try for kids? That will strengthen the bond between you both." She said staring at me and I stared back with shock.

"We will think about Nipuna's baby after the test when it's born. Then the Amrin issue. Why is everything happening at a time?" she just babbled and babbled.

I covered my ears with my hands and shouted "Stop it! Just stop it."

After a few seconds, I felt her hand over mine, but I pushed it away before moving back and gazed at her with the anger I am feeling out of nowhere.

"Aren't you tired, Aunty? Is the ruin of one son's life is not enough for you that you want to do it for others?" I asked in a serious tone while she stared at me with shock.

"Mridula!" she mumbled moving near to me, but I shook my head stopping her.

"What are you saying? That the Amrin and Nipuna are not suitable for this family and your sons like Lavanya right? Did you ever felt maybe your sons are not suitable for any of those girls?" I asked, not caring what I am saying fed up with the nonsense of royalty and the status.

"Your younger son doesn't care how many relations, he is having and your middle son just thinks everyone is there to take advantage of his status. And your elder son... he doesn't care whom he is hurting. Now, who should take care of themselves? Your sons or those girls?" I asked, feeling my hands shake and the sweat covering my body.

"Mridula!" she mumbled again stepping near to me, but I shook my head.

"No! If you had not rejected her, then she would have been alive, and I wouldn't have been thrown into this marriage. I wish I was not taken away from my parents by you and leave a peaceful life near them. I thought you as my second mom, but you are not that anymore for me. And the royalty you all feel proud of is nothing for anyone else except the people of this family." I said, taking deep breaths and turned around only to see uncle standing near the stairs.

I ignored him and climbed the stairs, not stopping for a second and entered the room. I saw that he is already sleeping, so I sat on my side of the bed and hugged myself.

After a few minutes of staring blankly at the wall hugging myself, I felt all the things I said to her crashing into my head.

What have I done? I thought covering my mouth and sobbed, not knowing why I even said all those things to her.

Mom! Please forgive me for not following the things you asked me to do. Just forgive me! I thought lying on the best and just stared at the ceiling.

*Abhivanth Pov*

After Mridula left, I glanced at Premila to see her dropping on the couch without any effort and I rushed near to her.

"Premila!" I called her, but she just stared blankly at the stairs in front of her.

I rushed inside the kitchen and brought a glass of water while she sat in the same position.

"What have I done?" she mumbled glancing at me.

"What have I done, Abhivanth? I just ruined everything didn't I?" she asked with tears flowing from her eyes.

"We will correct everything, Premila." I mumbled hugging her and let her cry.

"I don't know what to do." She mumbled hugging me back and continued to cry.

"I will be there with you at each step, and we will do everything one after the other. I learned that we can sit back just because we did a mistake and can correct it by giving everything we can." I mumble promising her.

"I don't want her to hate me." She mumbled crying more.

"She doesn't, Premila. She showed her anger only to you because you are closer to her than anyone else. It is not only for you and for all of you. Don't think like that." I said, assuring her.

"We will correct everything as much as we can." She said, moving back to stare at me.

"Promise me that you will not leave me alone in this. I need you this time more than before." She added, and I pecked her forehead before hugging her again promising her.

---------------------------------------------------------

so, do u think what mridula did is right or wrong??? who doesnt get fed up right... urgh!!! tajwar when will you learn? oh k... thanks for replying ;)

how is the chap guys???

comment plz and vote...

p.s- hope u guys remember the convo between mridula and aahil regarding the baby and father... and premila didnt forgave abhivanth by the words in the end by the way...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Reunited By Rebecca

General Fiction

272K 10.8K 29
She had always felt like an out cast, she knew her family hated her but she didn't understand why. maybe it was because they never truly wanted her...
160K 3.5K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
18.1K 813 46
Their favourite cocktail? One part betrayal mixed with bloodshed, One part secrets, half-part death with a splash of love....on rocks. "My Sisters wa...
436 51 52
One planet. Two kingdoms. Two rival families. The Maxwells and the Daltons. War has dominated planet Earth and split it's citizens in two, and it is...