You never know(OHSHC Fanficti...

ShadowandNemo द्वारा

This a Fanfiction of the host club and yes they are having a baby...but who? Only the way to find out is to r... अधिक

Mornings
Host Club
Carnivals and The Next Step
FINALLY!
Telling Hunny and Mori
They're Back
Trying to Get Out
Come Back
Find
Hello?!

IM WHAT!

1.6K 41 13
ShadowandNemo द्वारा

1st Month- 1st week

The next day at school, Kaoru was feeling elated. Him and Hikaru had finally proved their love towards each other, and it was perfect. A lot of people say that your first time is awkward because you were new to it and inexperienced. Kaoru couldn't help but to agree a little. Hikaru had spent time trying to figure out what Kaoru liked, what made him react the most. Kaoru did the same and it turned out for the best. There was something irking at Kaoru though. He... felt different. It wasn't a bad different. Far from it but it was different. He had this strange feeling in his stomach. It just felt weird. Kaoru sighed. He'd just have to ask Kyoya about it later.

After classes the twins and Haruhi headed towards the Host Club room. The twins were holding hands as usual, although Hikaru seemed reluctant to let go of his twin's hand. "Tamaki said that we were just going to have a meeting today." Haruhi said. "I'm glad. It will give me time to actually go to the sale at the market today."

They got to the room and entered to see the other hosts already waiting. They hurried to sit down and Tamaki started the meeting. As Tamaki was talking about the sales they were making, using notes that Kyoya gave him, Kaoru nudged closer to Kyoya. "Kyo." he whispered.

"Hm?"

"I have something to talk to you about later. Are you free to stay behind for just about 10 min.?"

Kyoya nodded and refocused his attention on Tamaki. Kaoru was pleased and turned his attention back to the blond idiot as well.

At the end of the meeting, Kaoru and Kyoya stayed behind. Hikaru was reluctant, but Kaoru urged him to leave. "Just sit in the limo and wait for me. I'll be there in a second." Hikaru huffed slightly and exited, shutting the door behind him. Kaoru turned to Kyoya and explained his problem. "Kyo. I... don't really know how to put this but, I have a strange feeling. It's like, I don't know, a nervous feeling. It's not bad but it's, just, different." Kaoru rambled.

Kyoya rose an eyebrow. Kaoru was having that feeling too? Interesting. "I know how you feel Kaoru. I feel it too. It's strange. Maybe a slight cold?"

"I don't think so Kyoya. When I have a cold, it hits me head on. It's never like this."

Kyoya sighed slightly. "This is to strange. Let's both see how we feel in the next couple of weeks. Maybe it will go away."

Kaoru nodded. "Okay, Kyo. Thank you for talking to me. I better go or Hika will blow a gasket." He chuckled as he opened the door and left.

Kyoya was left in the music room contemplating what he and Kaoru were experiencing.

Kaoru left the school and got in the limo with Hikaru, who immediately wrapped his arms around his brother. "What were you and Kyoya talking about, love?"

Kaoru shook his head. "He and I have been feeling different."

Hikaru looked up. "Different?"

Kaoru nodded. "Yeah. It's just a feeling I guess. Maybe it will go away."

Hikaru gripped his twin tighter. "Do you need to go to the hospital?"

Kaoru chuckled. "No Hika. I'm sure everything will be fine." He hoped it would be.

2nd Week

Kyoya woke up feeling no different then he had last week. That feeling just wouldn't go away. He and Kaoru were meeting after school again to discuss if they were feeling any better than they did. He wondered if Kaoru was feeling any better. Tamaki had been worrying about him lately since he relayed this feeling. He sighed as he got out of bed and got ready for school. At school, in his last class of the day, Kyoya was feeling drowsy. He felt something hit his arm. He looked over and saw that Tamaki had hit him with a notebook that had a note on it. 'Are you alright?'

He huffed under his breath and wrote quickly. 'I'm fine.'

Tamaki didn't bother him after that.

At the host club, Kyoya kept eyeing Kaoru, trying to catch his eye. He succeeded and motioned Kaoru over. Kaoru smiled at Hikaru and the girls at their table before making his way over to Kyoya. "What Kyoya?" he asked kindly.

"We are still meeting after club right?"

"Sure Kyoya. I need to tell you some things anyway."

Kyoya nodded and let Kaoru go back to his table. He watched as Kaoru was drawn into his brother's arms, being coddled against his chest.

After club, he and Kaoru stayed behind again. Kaoru had already told Hikaru about it, so he left without question. "Any different feelings Kyo?" Kaoru asked.

Kyoya shook his head. "No, but it won't go away either. I was hoping that it went away for you. How are you feeling?"

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about. I've started getting a sick feeling. Like I'm gonna throw up. It's not all the time- just occasional- but it's still there. I'm getting worried Kyo."

"Well, if it's happening to you it will most definitely start happening to me too. I guess it'd be good to schedule a doctor's appointment. It probably won't be for about 2 weeks though. The hospitals are always busy this time of the year..." He trailed off as he took out his phone and called one of his families hospitals. As he said, they had an appointment together (as requested by Kaoru) in 2 weeks time. The two hosts agreed to meet at the hospital at the said time. Also, both promised not to tell anyone about the appointment. Not even Hikaru and Tamaki.

The weeks passed by quickly as Kaoru and Kyoya kept getting slightly worse. Hikaru and Tamaki were almost blowing their tops, but Kaoru and Kyoya insisted that they were fine. Thankfully, both Hikaru and Tamaki made them stay home the day of the appointment while they went to school. As soon as their lovers left, they got changed and drove to the hospital.

Kaoru tapped his foot nervously on the floor. He was sitting next to Kyoya and it was almost time for their appointment.

Kyoya groaned. "Kaoru, could you stop that please? It's giving me a headache."

Kaoru immediately stopped and apologized.

Soon, the nurse walked into the waiting room. "Kyoya Ootori and Kaoru Hitachiin? Please come with me." The nurse led them down a hallway and to their room. "Now, what seems to be the problem?" she asked. They answered her questions as she checked them over, taking their blood pressure and checking their breathing. "Well, the last thing I need to do is have a urine sample from you two. Is that alright?" They nodded their consent and she gave them what they needed and both went to the bathroom.

They waited in their designated room for their nurse to return. "I hope it's nothing bad Kyo." Kaoru whimpered.

Kyoya quickly shushed him. "I'm sure it's nothing life threatening. Maybe it's just a virus. Besides, if we died, Hikaru and Tamaki would probably find a way to resurrect us and then kill us again for making them worry."

Kaoru let out a slightly frightened laugh. "You have a weird sense of humor Kyoya."

"Coming from you?"

"Touche, but Hikaru's worse than me."

"True." They continued to talk for about 10 more minutes before the nurse bustled back in through the door. She gave the two a bright smile.

"D-Did you find out what was wrong?" Kaoru asked.

The nurse looked at him before taking a breath and letting it out. "Would you like the doctor to tell you just to show that I'm not lying?"

Kyoya gave the nurse a heated look before nodding. "He's more professional than you, so yes, we'd like to hear the results from him please."

The nurse nodded and quickly left the room. She came back a couple minutes later followed by the Ootori family doctor. He was holding what looked like to be two tests. The doctor straightened up and looked at both of the boys. "Mr. Ootori. Mr. Hitachiin. It is a rare case indeed that we have two males in this position."

Kaoru's eyes widened. "Is it bad? Are we going to die?" he asked.

The doctor chuckled. "Oh no, my dear boy! Quite the opposite! You're going to be giving someone else a new life!"

"What?" Kyoya and Kaoru asked in unison.

The doctor handed each of them a test- each had several lines and numbers and a red plus on it. Kaoru was confused when he laid eyes on his, but Kyoya understood right away. He and Kaoru couldn't be... they were boys for God's sake! His eyes widened. He looked at Kaoru, but he was still confused. Kyoya leaned over and whispered something into Kaoru's ear. Kaoru looked at him and they talked back and forth for awhile. They looked up at the doctor for him to confirm it.

The doctor smiled warmly. "Congratulations, boys. You're pregnant."

I have added a poll on my profile so you readers can decide what the boys are having(baby wise obviously). I have the HikaKao one up now. It will close in a week then I will have the TamaKyo one. I gave you a lot of choices so you can pick up to 6. X3 Anyway, this chapter sucked ass- I just needed to get it out of the way though... Review please! Love you guys!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

9.1K 201 22
I know this type of Ouran fanfiction has been done before many times , Haruhi get's pregnant by one of the hosts and she doesn't know who the fathe...
2.7K 235 11
Most people Valentine's age would be a freshmen in college, just beginning to discover who they are. But Valentine wasn't like most people. He'd live...
5.1K 65 9
Its April fools day and shadow gets turned into a baby and gets tooking care of by 4 hedgehogs and knuckles take of shadow as well when they need hel...
10.9K 334 28
Sonic and his friends had make a secret utopia for Mobians on the Space Colony ARK, of course the ARK had to have some adjustments in order to suit t...