Dear My Sanity (A Jeff the Ki...

By Eternalie

*FIRST BOOK IN THE Dear My Sanity SERIES* "Look at your hands. Their blood is on your hands." Jamie stares at... More

Dear My Sanity (A Jeff the Killer Story)
Chapter One~* (Edited)
Chapter Two~* (Edited)
Chapter Three~* (Under Editing)
Chapter Four~*
Chapter Five~* (Edt.)
Chapter Six~* (Edt.)
Chapter Seven~* (Edt.)
Chapter Eight~*
Chapter Nine~*
Chapter Ten~*
Chapter Eleven~*
Chapter Twelve~*
Chapter Fourteen~* (Edt.)
Chapter Fifteen~* (Edt.)
Chapter Sixteen~* (Edt.)
Chapter Seventeen~* (Edt.)
Chapter Eighteen~* (Edt.)
Chapter Nineteen~*
Chapter Twenty~*
Chapter Twenty One~* (Edt.)
Chapter Twenty Two~* (Edt.)
Chapter Twenty Three~* (Edt.)
Chapter Twenty Four~*
Chapter Twenty Five~*
Chapter Twenty Six~*
Chapter Twenty Seven~*
Chapter Twenty Eight~*
Chapter Twenty Nine~*
Chapter Thirty~*
If Jamie Had A Harem . . . (Extra)
Author's Note (IMPORTANT)
Random Facts

Chapter Thirteen~* (Edt.)

31.5K 1.1K 1.6K
By Eternalie

1- Jamie

"Jamie." I turn my head and see my mother come rushing in. "Oh, my beautiful baby girl!" She sobs and runs to my bedside, grabbing me and pulling me into a suffocating hug. I turn to Gabriel for help but I see him getting up as if to leave.

"Are you going?" I ask as my mom pull away.

"Yeah. My mom should be here soon. It was nice getting to actually know you, Jamie." He starts to walk out.

"N-no!" I shout and struggle to get up but my mom puts her hand on my shoulder and keeps me in place. "Don't go!" 

Gabriel steps away the doorway and frowns at me."Why do you keep doing that?"

I shrug. "I don't know. I-I just don't want you to leave me. Remember, you promised." 

"Jamie..." He looks at me with surprised eyes.

I must admit, I'm surprised too. I've never felt so needy before. I take pride in being independent. I used to rely on absolutely no one. Now, here I am getting over-worked because one guy. I can't believe I let myself slip so far away from myself. I can feel my mom's eyes on me but I refuse to look in her direction, partially out of fear of what I might see.

"I'm sorry, just please, don't le-"

"What is going on here?" A soft voice asks.

Gabriel flinches slightly and turns to the door. A huge woman takes up the whole space in the doorway with a pissed off expression on her face. It takes me a few seconds to realize that it's me she's glaring at me and, for a second, I'm suddenly scared I'd be her next meal. She takes a step in and looks from me to Gabriel.

"Look, Mom, nothing is going on." Gabriel steps in between her and me. 

"Doesn't look like it!" She snaps and moves around him. "I already told, I will not tolerate you putting yourself in danger by being with her."

My mother stands, her hand on my shoulder, but stays quiet. I push myself into a sitting position, ignoring how my whole body shrieks in pain. This is a surprise to me, after all, I shouldn't be in this much pain after merely running, but I push it to the back of my mind. 

"Look, ma'am, I understand you may be worried, but I have no intention of bringing any harm to your son." 

Her glare softens but she shakes her head. "I want to believe you but I won't let my son be around a girl who seems to have so much trouble around her. Don't think I don't know who you are and what happened to you. Everyone in town still remembers." My heart stops for a beat at her words and she sees it because she nods, fake sympathy etched onto her face. "Yes, we remember how your own-"

"Mom, stop!" 

She does, her mouth snapping close. We all look at him. His body is shaking slightly and he turns from her, something close to disgust written in the lines of his face. "Mom, I think you should go. That was uncalled for." He keeps his eyes on the floor the whole time.

"What?" She asks, though I could tell she had heard him perfectly; she just couldn't believe it. When he doesn't look at her, she seems to except what he said and heads for the door. Just outside the door, she stops and says, "We can talk about it more later, when you get home."

"No," His eyes meet mine. "I don't think so. Don't expect me to come home."

His mom frowns and opens her mouth to say something, moving to come back inside. 

"Oh, shut up." My mom says and closes the door. I hadn't even noticed her moving over there. 

I sit in silence, watching his mother's shadow on the other side of the door. Gabriel  had turned around when my mom closed the door and he does the same, staring intently. It takes a few moments but eventually she leaves, taking her huge shadow with her. 

"Ma'am," The door creeps open again, revealing the startled face of a nurse. "Visiting hours are almost over. Are you going to stay the night with her or will you be making different arrangements?"

My mom's eyes go between Gabriel and I. She smiles sadly and nods slightly. "I'll stay, of course." Even as she says that, she walks to the door. 

"Mom?" I ask, starting to get worries.

"Don't worry, darling, I'm just going to go to the food court and get us some dinner. That is alright, right?" That last part was directed to the nurse, who nods. "Sounds good. You two enjoy the last few minutes together."

"Wait, mom." I call out as she starts to walk to the door. "Can you pick up something else instead?"

She stops and looks back at me. "Like what?"

"Uh, McDonald's? Would that be fine?"

"Hmm," She makes a face, then nods. "What do you want?"

"How about a Big Mac with everything on it, a large order of fries, a apple pie, a  20 piece nuggets, and maybe something with fruit? As for drinks, I'll take a large tea."

She rolls her eyes. "You little piggy. Alright, fine. You better eat it." 

"I will!" I call out to her as she closes the door slightly and leaves. 

"Wow..." I turn to Gabriel, almost having forgotten he was there. 

"Did I say something wrong?" I ask, confused as to why he's staring at me in awe.

"No! It's just... I've never met a girl who eats like you. That was an impressive order."

I immediately feel self-conscious. My face turns beet red.  "Oh."

"No, no, wait, don't feel embarrassed. That wasn't an insult it was a compliment. After all, I've always heard it's better to like a girl with some meat on her bones."

I start to say something but pause, reconsidering and thinking over his words. Did he just. . . 

1- Jeff

I lay in bed, deep in thought. It's silent in my room, something I am now not used to. I actually missed the noise and chaos that always followed Jamie when she was here. Now, it's just dead silent like before. I sigh and roll over.

"Aww, is Jeffy feeling lonely?" A sweet, seductive voice asks.

"Damn it, Rayne. I said to leave me alone." I growl, burying my face further into the pillow.

"But you seem so lonely." I feel her hands crawl up and down my back, sending shivers down my spine. It took everything I had not to react on my instincts and slash her with my knife.

"I'm not. Now leave."

"I was hoping we could have a little fun like we did before." He hand hooks onto the bottom of my jacket and starts to tug at it. "You know, you look so much better with this off."

I sigh and turn around. "Look, Rayne, we're done. I'm done with you. Just go away." I say and push her away.

"You don't mean that, Jeff!" Her voice has taken on a desperate edge. "I know you still want me. You have to!" She screeches.

"I really don't."

"So, you're telling me you don't want this!" She rips off her clothes and stands in front of me in her bra and undies. I stare at her, uncaring and so used to seeing her like this. "You can't say you're not attracted to this!"

"It actually disgusts me." I say, turning from her.

"Jeff!" she yells and runs in front of me. She reaches for the end of my hoodie and pulls up. It slides off my body and I stand in front of her, half naked. Her eyes are full of a lust I've never seen before. Her hands wander all over my body and stop at the buttons of my dress slacks. She fiddles with it and soon has it unbuttoned. I stare in disgust at her attempts.

"Get away from me." I say, pushing her and her wandering hands away from me. I reach down and button my pants again. "Get out of my room."

"Yeah, Rayne. Get out of his room." I turn to the door and see Dr. Smiley standing in the doorway, looking pissed off. He storms in and grabs his sister. "What the hell are you doing? Get out." He shoves her clothes on her and pushes her out the door. "And you," he says, rounding on me. "Stay away from my sister!"

"I will gladly stay away from her." I say and lay back down on my bed.

"And also," I look at him as he closes the door. "Where the hell is Jamie?"

I sit straight up when he says her name. "Why do you want to know?" I ask, a new, deadly, edge in my voice.

"Because your little slut ditched me. We were supposed to go on a date last night but she never showed. Now, where is she so I can give her a piece of my mind."

I sit there thinking. "Wait," I say slowly. "You got stood up?" I start laughing. "Oh, this is priceless." I laugh more.

"Shut up!" Smiley yells and slaps me.

I stand up and punch him straight across the face. He stumbles back and looks at me. I'm seething in my own personal rage. I take a step to him, about to end him when a blinding pain flashes across my mind. I scream and crumble to the floor. After a minute, it stops. The attack leaves me breathless and gasping for air.

"Th-that's what you get! I can't believe you were going to kill me again!" Smiley screams.

"Shut up and be glad this charm the thing on all of us. Otherwise, you would have died a long time ago." I growled and got back up. My limbs are trembling and weak. "Get out. I need to rest." I walk painfully to my bed and lay down.

"Later, Jeff." Smiley says, walking to the door. "You know, I'm always amazed that you manage to forget about the charm. After all, didn't you-"

"Leave!" I roar.

I look at the roof. My body feels so weak and vulnerable. Seconds later, Slender walks in with a tray in hand.

"Let me guess." He says bored fully. "Smiley pissed you off again?"

Y-yeah." I groan and turn my head to look at him. Even that tiny movement caused me an unbearable amount of pain.

"You know, Jeff, I would have thought that by now you would know that no matter what, you'll never be able to kill a CreepyPasta who lives under me." He picks up a spoon and bottle.

"Yeah, yeah. Because of that thingy we have. Whatever." I say, watching as he fills the spoon with the liquid from the bottle.

"You have such terrible memory." I glare at him. "No matter. What was it this time?" His tentacle goes to me and I open my mouth to let it pour the medicine down my throat. The headache goes away and now I can think clearly.

"Rayne came in, attacked me, tried to force me to have sex with her, stripped down, tried to strip me down, Smiley walked in, got pissed, asked where Jaime was, got stood up by Jaime and hit me so of course I got pissed. And that's basically it." I say as he fills a syringe with a liquid that was really a liquid.

"Wait, Smiley got stood up?" Slender asks as another tentacle goes to me. I nod and hold out an arm. "Oh, that's priceless. Wait until Ben hears about this."

"Already got it, man." Ben says, walking by my door with a huge grin on his face. "Sally is going to love this." He runs down the stairs before Slendy can stop him.

I smile and watch him, too distracted to notice the needle pierce my arm. But, I do notice when he pushes down and the liquid that isn't really a liquid floods my system.

"Ahh." I say, smiling with my lips as the pain in my body goes away. "Thanks, Slender." I get up and walk to the door.

"Where are you going?" he asks, suspicious.

I turn and smile at him, again using my lips to form this smiles. "I think I owe a visit to Smile. I haven't seen him in a long time." I say and walk out the door.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Question: Favorite color?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 2.2K 17
In this story we are taken into your life you are a sarcastic,fun loving girl with a bit of a swearing problem not that you care. You are about as no...
81.9K 2.5K 29
Everyone has their limits and when we're pushed to the edge we break. (Y/n) has been through a lot and is only 16 years old. She has lived in the Sle...
20.1K 541 56
A Creepypasta and Jeff The Killer × Fem Reader [ 1 ] ~ This is truly a lost book, a book where anything comes to mind. It's a book where the fog sets...
128 1 6
(a Creepypasta story I made ) Note 2021: still on rewrite, good this is so old 4 Stories , 3 deaths (maybe more), 2 lovers, 1 Proxy.... In every...