Accepted With Scars

By BillyBobbyLove

"It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting... More

Accepted With Scars
Prologue
Chapter 1- Running
Chapter 2- Prepare
Chapter 3- Double Rejection
Chapter 4- We had a Deal
Chapter 5- What do I deserve?
Chapter 6- Burnt
Chapter 7- My Friend
Chapter 8 - Feathers, Peaches, and Cliffhangers
Chapter 9- Thanks William!!!
Chapter 10: Tainted Passion
Chapter 11- Tears
Chapter 12- What's Going On?
Chapter 13- I want to be an Uncle.
Chapter 14: Dead
Chapter 15- Gross
Chapter 16- Memories
Chapter 16: P.2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20- Saloon
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 - Magic's Penance
Very Important To All And Any!!!
Chapter 23- Follow Your Magic
Not An Update
Bring In the Updates
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - Cold Showers
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29- You Always Get Me In Trouble
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 - Ditto
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 27 - A Note

68 5 0
By BillyBobbyLove

Chapter 26 - A Note

"Hey Beauiful." I slammed the laptop Ailee had bought me and turned bright red. It didn't seem so embarrassing while I was watching it... but having him walk in was uncomfortable. I shifted in my seat. I still didn't know if they took cold showers... I couldn't even work up the nerve to breach the subject. But at least now, I thought casting a look to the computer, I know what to do without having actual sex. I felt my face heat up more as Levi swiveled my chair to face him, he crouched in front of me and looked curious.

"Whats got you so red?" The worry came on. "Is everything okay? Your not feeling sore? No pain? Any scars coming open." I just watched him as he made me stand up in the middle of his triad of questions, that left no room to be answered and began searching over my body.

"Levi."

"Its already been a week, surely nothing is coming on now. Did you use your magic for something? Did William ask you to heal his arm? I swear! I told him not to! It's to much, and..." I slammed my lips against his in attempt to shut him up, but found myself pulled into a whirlwind of emotions. One arm came around the small of my back, pulling me into his familiar smell and heat, the other cupped my cheek. I brought my teeth down on his lip and heard him hiss, I thought it was in pain but then I felt his length pressed against my stomach. His hand trailed through my hair and cupped my head to pull me even closer, warm hot and inviting his tongue swept across my lips and I felt my body shake with the strength of Ivy's purring. I groaned and opened my mouth and he swept right in deepening the kiss with a blinding passion, and then the kiss began to slow down and his breath fanned across my face.

"Sorry, I just worry." He whispered kissing my forehead and pulling me into his embrace.

"Wait... what happened with Williams arm?" I felt him tense underneath me.

"He can heal just fine Ivory, you don't need to heal it. Besides I think Grandma is going to." He said softly as if I was a child, I pulled from his arms.

"Ugh! She healed ME, no one could heal her Punishment, I was still to weak..." I took off out of the room and just as I felt his hand behind my arm I pushed the air behind me, no way was he stopping me. I stopped in the kitchen to see William with his arm looking miserable, it was all bruised and cut up.

"William! What happened to your arm!?" I yelled putting my hands on his hips, I didn't even pay attention to the fact that a lot of pack families were in the long dinning hall, and no staring.

"I got in a fight." He said not looking me in the eye, I noticed some of his hair was shifted over his face.

"William..." I warned, he sighed and looked at me.

"Mom already yelled at me." A large black eye covered with a split on his eyebrow. "Who were you fighting and why?" I didn't recognize the power in my voice until now, and noticed all members casted their eyes down.

"A boy, it was my fault. I accidentally ran into him in front of Angel and I got mad and shoved him and told him to watch where he was standing, and then we started fighting."

"Who William?" I asked patiently.

"A boy from the pack."

"A name? Or his name Boy From The Pack?" A few chuckles passed around but I stayed looking at him as he mumbled something.

"William, speak up NOW." I didn't yell but the command came out all the same.

"Timothy Glade."

"And how hurt is he?"

"I broke his arm...." My mouth flopped open.

"William, I am very disappointed in you." His eyes watered and it broke my heart, but no way was I going to let that make me cave. "Is Timothy here?" I asked looking to the crowd, for the first time not being scared.

"Here Luna." A soft voice spoke up. I saw the boy down the table with a cast. His parents looked at me unsure.

"Come here." He stood up and his mother walked with him and gave me a scared/hesitant glance.

"William... You owe him something."

"I already told him sorry", his chin jutted out and his pride showing.

"Well, you will do it again." He huffed.

"I am sorry Timothy for breaking your arm."

"Not to me William, to Timothy." He looked to Timothy and repeated it the boy nodded.

"Are you done eating William?" I asked and he nodded. "Come here." He walked up to me with slumped shoulders.

"You will deal with the bruise on your eye and your arm, you'll wear your shame until it heals, I never want to hear you raised your hand at someone unless its in defense, understood?" He nodded. "The cut on your eye has to go, I will not allow you to be scared from this, but you will learn from it." I put my hand on the cut and willed only it to heal, a gasp flowed through the room. "Go get ready for School and make sure your mom knows what I said." He scampered off and I turned to Timothy and squatted down, he was older than William, but still young.

"Hey Timmy, can I call you that?" I asked.

"My friends call me Tim, but if you want you can call me Timmy. Am I in trouble?" I shook my head.

"You did nothing wrong. May I see your arm?" I asked holding my hand out, he put his arm in my hand.

"Its up to you and your mother, but if you want me to I will heal it for you." I looked to his shocked mom.

"You would heal him?"

"Of course I would, he is my pack and family."

"I heard what you did for William...."

"Make no mistake, I can't do that again, I almost died, next time I wont be so lucky. But I can heal him." She nodded.

"Would you really?" His bright hopefully eyes shown with tears.

"Of course I would, I see your basketball shirt, do you play?"

"Yea! I am pretty good!" I smiled.

"One day you should show me, I would love to see how its played from a pro." His chest puffed up and he looked like he could take on the world.

"I would be honored."

"Okay lets get this wrist better." I pulled up his arm to me and slid the cast off, seeing as it was for wolves they came off and on for frequent checks. The skin was bruised and had stitches along one side, obviously it was not a clean break. I put my hand on it and concentrated, I saw the blue glow around my hands and once again the room seemed to zero in on me. I pulled back and Timmy moved it around in awe.

"It doesn't even hurt!" He said happily.

"Good! But you should eat more for breakfast before school, it eats up some of your energy." I looked to his mom.

"Mrs. Glade, I apologize for Williams behavior, I don't intend to let pack members treat each other that way, I was in a pack where there were no consequences, this pack with me far different."

"Please Call me Darla." I nodded and smiled.

"If you all will excuse me I have two mates who have explaining to do for not telling me of this when it happened." A round of 'oooohhhhs' followed the room.

"Goodbye Luna!" Was the last thing I heard as I marched toward their office. Why had William not been punished... and why had that boy not been brought to me? I huffed, they treat me like a flower.

"Levi! Leo!" I yelled, it felt really nice just to let loose and not be so scared, my past was finally going behind me, it would always be there but it felt liberating not be held back from it. I heard nothing and continued to march up the stairs.

"Leo Riley Spade!" I marched up the stairs and heard some chuckles and then saw Riley pop out.. " I heard my na...." He looked at my face and looked pale. "But I assume you mean Leo..." Then he ran back in his room.

"Levi Allen Spade!" Finally I got to their office and threw the door open. "Why did you not tell me about William and the fight? And WHY was I not told he broke someone's arm? I am not dead, I still have my powers I will be darned if MY pack hurts when I can fix it!" I huffed and looked to my mates, but were shocked but I realized Logan, Micheal and Aaron were also with them, all of them looking grim.

"What?" I asked, wondering why they looked like their cat was dead. "Is someone hurt? What happened?" I rushed to Leo and Levi running my hands over them to make sure it wasn't them, when Aria's hearty chuckle entered the room. "Leave it to the upcoming Luna to be yelling at them one second then worried the next." I looked at her with a blush and shrugged my shoulders. Then Aria looked at their faces, she looked to Leo and I could tell they were talking, and then her face went pale.

'What's going on Leo?' I said through the link to him, one I was still getting used to using and keeping other people out of it. He shook his head.

"What is going on?" I repeated out loud

"They got a note." Aria sighed everyone shot daggers at her, her arm came around me. "She deserves to know, you can't hide it from her."

"That's not your call Mom." Leo growled, I looked at him in shock.

"Damn it boy! Your not Alpha yet, don't you dare growl at your mother!" Logan's voice boomed and I felt the growl slip through my lips. Everyone looked to me, I could almost see Ivy with her hackles rising and her teeth barred. I tore my eyes from him, grumbling and walked to my mates.

"Try not to yell at them in front of me, Anger isn't and emotion I need to mix with magic right now." I huffed and crossed my arms. I felt like a child my lip pouting. Logan sighed.

"I am sorry I raised my voice." He said calmly. "Okay?" I nodded.

"Now what note is it?" I saw something clutched in Levi's hand and glared at him.

"Levi" I warned. "Don't you dare hide anything from me." His jaw clenched and his eyes turned stubborn. I huffed and sent everyone a look before trying for the sultry look I saw on the laptop, worked for them. He swallowed and I licked my lips walking up to him and kissing his neck.

"Please let me see it?" I felt his body shake beneath my hands when I placed them on his chest.

"No." The husky and pained word tore from his chest, feeling discouraged in my seduction technique I glared at him and stepped back.

"Levi, Open your hand." I looked at him in the eyes focusing on him doing as I asked as Grandma had advised his hand opened and his eyes turned dark green. I plucked the note out of his hand and hear Aria laughing.

"Not much of a chance of ever hiding stuff from her...."

"That is low Ivory." I felt my heart clinch at the anger in his voice and felt my eyes tear up, his eyes started to soften.

"Well hiding stuff from me is a low thing, knowing how much of my life has been kept from me." I snapped, his mouth dropped open and then closed as if he was trying to think of something to say.

I looked down at the note and recognized the hand righting immediately.

' Dear WolfsBane Pack,
You have a Fire of mine, I had thought it had gone out. It is mine, the witch has always been mine. And you will give it back, or I will take it. - Alpha Daniel Silver of the SilverMoon Pack. ' I crumpled it in my hand and looked to the faces searching mine. I was shocked by two things, one that I have no idea how they figured out I was alive, and two... I wasn't afraid, and it was... it was freeing.

"Well, I am not the meek little 'it' they thought I was, I know more, I know how to use my powers and I am where I belong... they want to take me? I'd like to see them try." My voice was strong. "And when they come for me, I'll kill them with the two good things they ever gave me, their underestimations, and my wolf. It will be their blood shed, and I will be the one to spill it, and I can watch as the life fades from their heartless eyes." I looked up to their shocked faces."They will Pay!" That's when the light bulb of the desk lamp exploded, I took deep calming breaths and sighed. I looked the Levi and Leo.

"Don't ever try to hide something like that from me again." I sent them a hard glare and turned from the group and walked out the room. And I realized it was true... I wanted to be the one to kill them, not just for me but for all the people victim to them. Ivy howled in my mind, and I wouldn't miss use my magic, I would kill them as the Made-Wolf I am, never again will I be someone's Fire, not even my own.

"Damn... You guys are screwed... she is pissed." Micheal whistled when Ivory left the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9M 157K 37
My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at that moment, everything around you stopped...
541K 15.4K 37
"What do you want now?" she said gritting her teeth as he got closer and closer by every second. "I want nothing else but you Angel..."he whispered...
7.5M 228K 32
Lily Crawford was once loved and treasured by her whole pack but that stopped on her 14th birthday when she didn't shift like she was supposed to. In...
12.9K 483 11
She never thought that she would find true love. She never thought that she would find happiness in the form of someone that loved her, love the scar...