30 day OTP challenge | Garmau

By RadioActiveScar

First off, the cover I first had was copyright, so Wattpad took it down. This one is just now a cute little l... More

Intro
Day one - Holding hand's
Day two- Cuddling somewhere
Day three- Gaming/Catching a movie
Day Four- On a date
Day five- Kissing (A.K.A. Fangirl crazy time)
Day six- Wearing each other's clothes
Day seven- Cosplaying
Day Eight- Shopping
Day nine- Hanging out with friend's
Day ten- With Animal Ear's
Day Eleven- Wearing Kigirumis
Day Twelve- Making Out
Day Thirteen- Eating ice cream
Day Fourteen- Alone together
Day Fifteen- An awkward moment
Day Sixteen- During their morning rituals
Day Seventeen- Sleeping together
Day Eighteen- Doing something together
Day Nineteen- In formal wear
Day Twenty- Dancing
Day Twenty-One- Cooking/Baking
Day Twenty-Two- In battle, side by side
Day Twenty-three- Arguing (Part 1 of 2)
Day Twenty-Four- Making up afterward's (Part 2 of 2)
Day Twenty-Five- Gazing into each other's eye's
3 OC's!
Day Twenty-Six- Getting married
Aphmau impersonator
Day Twenty-Eight-Doing something ridiculus
Day Twenty-Nine-Doing something sweet
Day Thirty-Something hot
New book!

Day Twenty-Seven-On one of their birthday's

726 26 38
By RadioActiveScar

Garroth's POV

It's my birthday and they have planned a surprise party for me, I know it. They do every year and it's gotten kind of old to be honest, but there is one place I would love my birthday to be at... the p- huh? A text? It's from Aphmau.

xX Text start Xx

A- Happy birthday Garroth!

G- I thought you would plan a surprise party for me?

A- Garroth I know that you are getting bored of surprise party's, we've been friend's for ages now! So what I did is I booked something for just you and me! The other's are all in Scaleswind, remember?

G- Oh, that's right! Why didn't you go?

A- As much as i wanted to see Dmitri again, I just didn't want to go. Plus, you would have been all alone on you birthday!

G- How did you underline that?

A- Don't worry, I'm gonna come over to your place at 5:30pm to pick you up and take you to the place!

G- Where are we going?

A- You'll love it, trust me!

xX Text end Xx

Not as much as I love you, trust me. It's 4pm right now so I'm gonna go have a shower and get as ready as I can considering I don't know where we are going. Once I'm done in the shower I start to watch some cartoon's until around 11:55 when I heard my doorbell ring. I run over and sure enough I see Aphmau, with a hint of red on her face... weird.

Aphmau: "Hey Garroth, you ready?"

Garroth: "Well, I don't know where we are going but I am as ready as I could get."

Aphmau: "Oh, I got the stuff you'll need for the place we are going!"

Garroth: "Ok! I'm looking forward to this!"

Aphmau: "Same here, just you and me time!"

I only then realized, only me and her. This is already the best birthday so far. I hoped in her car and I noticed 2 small bag's in the back.

Garroth: "What are those?"

Aphmau: "$200 dollar's a piece!"

Garroth: "What?"

Aphmau: "Sorry, meme's get to me. There what we need for where we are going, don't touch them."

Garroth: "Well, I am the birthday boy."

Aphmau: "Well, your not a kid anymore so you cant say that. They'll ruin the surprise!"

Garroth: "You've had that same shade of red since I saw you at my door, what's wrong?"

Aphmau: "Nothing serious. Just don't worry, it's your birthday and you'll have fun!"

Garroth: "Ok, whatever you say."

We drove for a few minuet's and I soon saw the private pool, that you can only book if you have the money for it. I never understood why a pool is so expensive but it's cool that you can be the only one in it and just relax, with no kid's coming up and bashing you with pool noodle's or people pushing you into the water when you don't expect it. I've always wanted just one day here.

Aphmau: "We're here!"

Garroth: "Wait, what?"

Aphmau: "Private pool! Come on!"

Garroth: "You're paying for us to go to the private pool?"

Aphmau: "Yes! I saved up for this and you deserve it!"

Garroth: "But... that mean's you'll have to-"

Aphmau: "Come on!"

She walked off without me to the front... she's gonna have to change into... she's gonna be in a... just me and her with her in a... I have to do this don't I? If I don't she would have saved up for nothing! I walk over to the front, with a bright red face.

Aphmau: "Why are you so red?"

Now I know why she was, she was embarrassed too... that's probably why she didn't tell me too.

Garroth: "Aphmau, you're gonna have to change into a... well..."

Aphmau: "Yes, I know. Why? Don't you want to be here?"

Garroth: "No! Of course I do! But I just feel it'd be a bit... nevermind, let's go."

Aphmau: "That's the spirit! Come on, just you and me!"

Why do you have to remind me that every time? I like that fact but hate it at the same time, what if I screw it up? As we walked in she went off to the women's change room and I went to the men's with the backpack that held my stuff. Once I changed I came out to see Aphmau... in a... not so revealing outfit, which is good because now it wont be so awkward.

Aphmau: "Can you stop staring? It's getting a little weird."

Garroth: "Oh! Sorry! I'm just glad your not in a... nevermind, let's hop in!"

Aphmau: "Ok! You could get that red face look off of you though, haha!'

Garroth: "Shut up, haha!"

With that we walked to the shallow part of the pool, because I like to get use to the water before I get in the deep. I walked in... but Aph just straight jumped in.

Garroth: "Why did you just jump in like that?"

Aphmau: "Why are you wearing a shirt in the water?"

Garroth: "Because... I would just feel awkward..."

Aphmau: "You got nothing to be ashamed of, don't worry!"

Garroth; "Fine..."

I took off my shirt and I saw Aphmau's face get a little more red than before.

Garroth: "I can put it back on if your embarrassed."

Aphmau: "No, it's fine. It's just... a little awkward."

Garroth: "I told you. I'm gonna put it back on."

Aphmau: "No! It's fine! I, uh..." *Whispers* "What is a good reason?"

Garroth: "What was that?"

Aphmau: "We might as well get use to it, I am taking you to the beach next week."

Garroth: "Really? Cool!"

Aphmau: *Whispers* "Yes!"

I don't know what she said but I don't really care, I get to spend more time with Aph while everyone else is away!

Aphmau: "I jumped in because it's easier to adjust to the temperature in a short amount of time and the whole body rather than slowly and little amounts of the body." (This is true.)

Garroth: "I guess your right about that. I guess I'll try then!"

I walked back up the baby step's and jumped into the deeper end of the pool, splashing Aphmau.

Aphmau: "Hey!"

Garroth: "What? You should have expected that!"

Aphmau: "Stop splashing me!" *squeal*

Garroth: "Never! You'll have to fight me to stop me!"

We played in the pool for a very long amount of time. The sun was starting to set, and we were sitting on the edge of the pool watching it set. She leaned onto my shoulder and I couldn't help but wrap my arm around her. I could tell she was cold, but she showed no sign's of it.

Garroth: "I can tell your cold."

Aphmau: "It doesn't matter."

Garroth: "You'll catch a cold."

Aphmau: "It doesn't matter."

Garroth: "You sure?"

Aphmau: "Just be quiet, I don't want this to end."

I was shocked at what she said but I didn't want to move either, it didn't matter.

Aphmau: "Happy birthday Garroth."

Garroth: *smile*

Aphmau: "Now, your present."

Garroth: "Huh?"

Before I noticed she and I were face to face. I couldn't stop myself and I started to lean in and so did she. Once we locked lip's I could feel spark's fly and I completely zoned out from the rest of the world, focusing only on her. I don't know how to describe it but it was the best thing in the world, I didn't want to stop. We had to pull back soon and I could see her smile, her amazing smile.

Garroth: "Best. Present. Ever."

Aphmau: *soft laugh* "You're welcome."

Garroth: "Thank you for this... now I know the real reason you were blushing in the car and blushing when I took my shirt off... and why you wanted me to keep it off."

Aphmau: "Shut up! Hahaha!"

Garroth: "Haha."

Aphmau: *sneeze*

Garroth: "Does it matter now?"

Aphmau: "Yeah, I might have a cold."

Garroth: "Does the fact I want you to be my girlfriend matter?"

Aphmau: "Extremely, I will!"

Garroth: "Here, let's get dried off and get you home."

Aphmau: "Thank you."

We went to her car after we got all our stuff and I started it up. I looked at the fuel and there was a bit of a problem.

Garroth: "Aphmau?"

Aphmau: "What's up?" *sneeze*

Garroth: "First off you sneeze like a kitten. Second there's only enough fuel to get to my house."

Aphmau: "Ok."

Garroth: "Your ok with that?"

Aphmau: "Well, maybe I can cuddle up with you? I bet it would help keep me warm."

Garroth: "Uh, y-yeah, s-sure!"

Aphmau: "Your cute when you stutter."

I drove to my place and we walked inside, had a quick snack, I gave Aphmau a hot chocolate, and we went to my room.

Aphmau: "This is nice."

Garroth: "Yes it is."

Aphmau: "You're so warm... it's comforting."

Garroth: "I love you Aphmau."

Garroth: "I love you too Garroth."

GARMAU! BEST SHIP! Just another 3 day's and then this challenge is over D: I had fun doing this and I look forward to moving onto a actual fanfic instead of just one-shot's! Don't get me wrong though, I loved doing this and I'm sad I'm going to be finishing this soon but I'm happy that I wont be stopping completely and rather moving onto a full length story! I hope you guy's will check out my other Garmau book when I start it and I look forward to seeing you guy's there! I especially look forward to working with the oc's you guy's have given me! If you want to make an oc for me to possibly use then go over to the chapter '3 OC's' and fill out the info there! Also, thank you for 4k! I am extremely grateful! Anyway, I'm RadioActiveScar and I'll see you in the next one, peace out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 213 17
[READER IS FEM-ALIGNED, USING SHE/HER] UPDATE (09/27/23): Holy hell, thank you for 2.13k reads!! I actually debated on deleting this story because it...
1.7K 18 7
Hello! I'm doing another one of these in July, but I wanted to warm myself up first, y'know? I might not actually die in this one. June 9 through 1...
9.9K 297 12
Wenclair fake dating AU!! After a long call with her parents, Wednesday has concluded that they have gone mentally insane. In the mist of the moment...
415K 12K 93
"Hey Garroth! So, I was wondering if we could talk." "Sure, I have time right now." He waited for me to say something. "... in private." I said. "Oh...