Permanent Perk (Dave x Reader)

By RoyallyApathetic

All character of Homestuck belong to Andrew Hussie. Have fun reading! (This leans to... Sort of sexual stuff... More

1) The Cool Kid
2) Enemies
3) Detention
4) Feelings
5) Sugarplum
6) The Eyes
7) The Solar System
8) Not Yours
9) Meant To Be?
10) Harley's Plans
11) Step 1
12) Step 2
13) Step 3
14) Mind Tricks
15) I'm Sorry
17) God Tears
18) Relief
19) Midnight X 4
20) What Could Have Been
THANK YOU SO MUCH
I'm so sorry

16) Dream Bubbles

2K 52 9
By RoyallyApathetic

You awoke with a jolt.

No, you weren't awake. You were... Dreaming? But, no... You're dead.

What?! Dead? How?

It was Dave and you knew it. He had to. You missed him immensely.

Dream bubble. Yeah, that's where you were. You looked around. This was... When you first met Dave. Oh my gog, why does this have to be so painful?!

"Is this seat taken?" He gestured to the desk next to you.
Just the mere sound of his voice made your skin crawl. You could feel yourself turning red.
"No- not unless you wanna sit there?" You stuttered.
What the hell did I just say?! You wanted to die. You quickly covered your face in shame.
"Well, I do," He laughed, "my name is Dave. Dave Strider."
He held his hand out toward you.
Grab it and don't let go.
You grabbed his hand and shook it briefly before returning it to your lap.
His hands are so... smooth.
"My name is (Y/N) (L/N)," you said.
"Nice to meet you, (Y/N)," Dave whipped out a comb and began combing his hair while you began salivating.
He's so hot, but why does he bother with those shades? Should I ask?
He was just another mystery to be solved.

You watched the whole thing play out as tears rolled down your face.

"Dave," you whispered.

Suddenly, you fell. A sharp pain inflamed your entire body and you screamed bloody murder to your dream bubble.

Then you woke up.

For real.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
3.7K 69 14
I'm new to Wattpad so sorry if this sucks. I love Tamaki so much. My little elf boy. This is meant for girls. Please Enjoy this is my first ever story
1M 40.5K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...