I choose you Damon Salvatore

By XxRoxannerawrXx

Mortica Bloodrayne is the love of Damon Salvatore's life. Somehow back when they first met the pair fell in l... More

Introducing Me
The Kat from hell
Relatonship strain
How I became a vampire
Stefan's hot, but you are hotter
masquerade
New Tragedy
love story beginning
my first boyfriend
hiding is fun
my 18th birthday
tomb busting
guess who's back
Disaster strikes
Thanks for the Memories
The Dinner Party
Birthday Prep
memories of the last 90 years
birthday's suck
final goodbye or first hello?

Spending time with Stefan

3.6K 48 4
By XxRoxannerawrXx

*FLASHBACK*

“Marti, time to wake up” Someone was shaking me. Groggily I opened my eyes and noticed I was still in the school library.

“Stefan” I frowned as everything came back to me, that was one strange dream.

“we need to be getting to Geography” he informed me helping me to my feet. I had been lying on the floor with my head in his lap.

“I had the most peculiar dream” I muttered as he grabbed my bag for me.

“Marti...” Stefan stopped and turned to face me.

“it was not a dream, was it?” I asked looking at his face.

“No. Lexi was sorry she startled you” He smiled happy I was still not freaking out, and this time I did not look like I was going to faint.

“I think it was everything coming together in my head” I muttered following him to Geography.

Geography was slow and monotonous as we were doing a test. Occasionally I looked over at Stefan convinced he was doing the same, just at different times as I occasionally felt a pair of eyes on me. Finally the bell went and I was released from my prison.

“will I meet Lexi again?” I asked wanting to meet her properly without fainting.

“most likely. She is staying with me for a while” he smiled.

“does Damon live with you too?” I questioned absentmindedly.

“unfortunately he decided to move in last night” Stefan sighed.

“do you have the day off tomorrow” I asked him walking out of the gate.

“I believe I do, why?” he smiled at me again.

“pick me up at my house at normal school time I muttered.

“I would if I knew where you live” he answered with a small smile and a chuckle.

“52 Holgate Road, it is five streets away from here” I told him.

“I can find that” he assured me.

“Brother, Morticia” Damon greeted.

“well I will see you tomorrow Stefan” I smiled at him and walked off towards my brother who was walking up the road.

“she just blanked me, did she actually just blank me” I heard Damon laughed at Stefan.

“brother, I do believe she did” I could hear the smirk on Stefan’s face.

“what did you do” Damon snapped.

“nothing, honest” Stefan muttered as they walked away.

“Marti, how was school” John held out his hand and I put my bag on it.

“not too bad” I shrugged and he wrapped an arm around my shoulder pulling me close to him.

When we got home I ran up to my room and finished all my work before dinner, not wanting to leave my mother and father with an excuse not to let me meet Stefan tomorrow.

“Morticia wash your hands dinner in five minutes” my father shouted up the stairs.

“thank you” I called down closing my reading book. Not only had I managed to finish my work, but I had found time to read a couple of chapters of the new book I bought a few weeks ago, Gone with the wind.

“you are quiet Marti” my father mused over the dinner table.

“just hungry” I shrugged.

“mother this is the best you have ever cooked it” John flattered her, helping himself to his fourth serving of shepherd’s pie.

“Mother, Father...” I began deciding now was the best time I was going to get.

“yes dear” my mother smiled at me.

“is it ok if I go out with a friend tomorrow” I asked keeping it general.

“who” my father asked.

“the new boy Stefan Salvatore, I promised him a tour of the town” I flashed my best smile at my father.

“I’m not too sure about that” my father shook his head.

“let her go” my mother whispered.

“pardon me for speaking out of turn but are you hiding something from me” I whispered afraid I was going to anger my parents.

“I hoped we wouldn’t have to tell you” my mother rushed.

“what” I asked putting my fork down.

“tomorrow father and I sign up” John sat up straight and looked proud.

“so maybe it is best if you are out having fun” my mother smiled at me.

“thank you” I smiled back, happy that I was allowed to go out with Stefan tomorrow.

“one condition, I must meet this boy first and if I disapprove you will not be leaving with him” my father’s voice was final.

“thank you” I smiled at him then turned to my mother.

“may I be excused, I have lost my appetite” she nodded understanding that my brother and fathers signing up was killing me slowly.

Morning came and I jumped out of bed at the crack of dawn so I could be the first to use the bathroom. Once I had finished with my bath I drained the water and wrapped a towel around my hair and body, returning to my room. I picked out my second best dress and slipped it on. It was white and fell just below my knees. I found my white high heels and pulled them on then unravelled my hair and sat at my dressing table mirror. I brushed it a few times as it slowly dried, going naturally straight.

“Morticia, Stefan is here” my mother knocked on my door. Time had suddenly rushed past.

“and you left him alone with father?” I questioned. She suddenly realised what I meant and together we rushed down the stairs.

“good morning Mrs Bloodrayne, Morticia” Stefan bowed slightly at both of us.

“have her home by six or I will hunt you down...” my father began.

“father, relax Stefan is a friend, nothing more” I sighed as he stayed up tight.

“do we have an understanding young man” my father looked at Stefan, who simply nodded.

“bye father, mother” I smiled at them and lead Stefan out of the house.

“sorry” I grimaced once they were out of ear shot.

“its fine, fathers are protective of their daughters, it’s a fact” he shrugged.

“may I say that you look especially wonderful today” he smiled at me.

“thank you, you look nice too” I returned the compliment. He was in a pair of smart trousers, a shirt without a tie, with braces over and he had a jacket on matching his trousers.

“what are we doing today” he asked.

“can we go to your place, I want to meet Lexi properly this time” I answered.

“sounds like a plan” he smiled and led the way. He only lived a few streets from me but in the opposite direction of the school, so the walk was quick.

“it’s too big really, but it was the best I could find” he shrugged knocking on the door.

“hello Mr Salvatore, do I need to invite this kind lady in?” a woman asked.

“call me Stefan Mrs Holmes please, and no, no invite necessary” he smiled pulling  me into the house.

“what was that” I asked looking back to the old woman.

“stops the unwanted visitors” Damon smirked at me from a sofa.

“sorry, I don’t understand” I muttered to Stefan.

“Vampires must be invited into a house where a human sleeps, so Mrs Holmes keeps the unwanted visitors out” Stefan explained.

“what if you owned it” I questioned.

“then anyone can just walk in” Damon answered.

“so how come he is here” I whispered.

“because as I told you before Morticia, Stefan only munches on bunnies, therefore it was a breeze getting invited in” Damon answered.

“he compelled her to let him in?” I asked and Stefan nodded.

“so you just going to ignore me all day” Damon asked suddenly standing in front of me. I jumped back slightly not used to the high speeds of vampires.

“Damon was that necessary” Stefan scorned.

“it was fun” Damon shrugged.

“no” I muttered.

“what?” Damon frowned at me.

“no I’m not going to ignore you, and I have been thinking about our previous cliff hanger” I walked around him and sat on the sofa.

“really, what is the answer?” Damon followed me and sat down next to me, truly interested.

“you’re obnoxious, you have no decency and I can imagine just how many people, woman, you have hurt over the years...” I began.

“but yes I suppose you are handsome, in the right light” I smirked at him as his face fell.

“she has got you figured out Damon” I heard a female voice sing.

“stop your noise Lexi” Damon demanded getting up and walking out of the apartment.

“he gets annoyed when women turn him down, which you basically just did” Lexi shrugged.

“strange man” I muttered.

“I can only apologise for him” Stefan muttered.

“don’t worry” I assured him.

Time seemed to go past quickly and before I knew it I only had an hour left. Lexi decided she wanted to go dress shopping and decided to drag old Mrs Holmes along, leaving Stefan and I alone in the house.

“come with me” Stefan demanded standing up and holding his hand out. I took it and followed him. We ended up in his bedroom.

“I want you to have this to protect yourself from Damon, even from me” Stefan handed me a jewellery box.

“what is it?” I asked opening it to find a simple silver bracelet chain.

“just a simple chain, but it has been injected with vervain so as long as you are wearing it, no vampire can control you mind or your dreams” Stefan took it in his hands and put it on my left wrist.

“thank you” I smiled at him and pulled him close for a hug.

“Stefan I’m back, go help Mrs Holmes with the bags” Lexi demanded running up to his room where she could obviously here our voices coming from.

“yes” he rolled his eyes then disappeared.

“I just want to warn you. I can see the chemistry between you and Damon, be careful he cares for no one but himself, do not let him break your heart” she whispered urgently. I nodded then walked back down the stairs with her.

Chemistry, with Damon, pigs would fly before I would let that happened.

========================================================

i am not too happy with this chapter, but i wrote this during writters block and now i cannot think of any ways to edit it to make it better. maybe one day i will re-read it and think omg what a pile of crap, this is way better and edit it, but that day did not come before uploading it here.

sorry for the crappiness, i will try to do better in the future, if not you can just abuse me if you want

please vote

please comment

please become a fan

THANK YOU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.9K 31
"Technically you apologized for two things." I said, not really sure how to respond. I held up two fingers to his face and he kissed them sweetly, ma...
146K 2K 37
It has been four years since Stefan has left Mystic Falls, due to all the drama and life threatening situations. There's also the fact of Elena leavi...
49.2K 1.1K 17
Juliana moves to her new town Mystic Falls, She isn't your average girl and she knows more then she should. When she meets Damon the charming Salvato...
2.2K 36 21
Elena chose Damon, unable to fight her intense attraction. Now, ever since Stefan left town she can't stop longing for him to come home. Between the...