Cameron Dallas • Dirty Imagin...

Door GilinskysThotie

for my Dallas girls. Meer

caught.
mr. badboy.

dirty little secrets.

31.2K 160 73
Door GilinskysThotie

Cameron and I are seniors in high school and have been dating for about six months now; things are getting pretty serious. Though we experiment, things don't seem to be moving quickly enough. I think we both want to do more but neither of us are ready to speak out.

I roll to the side and watch his peaceful sleeping while thinking about all of the things I could do to him. I trace small shapes over his abs as I think about the things, beginning to feel hot.

"If only you knew what I could do with my mouth," I whisper. I think about it for a long time before quietly speaking again.

"I would ride you so hard if you would just let me."

"I wish you would just tie me down and fuck me senseless; teach me a lesson for not treating my boyfriend right." I internally groan at how hot he is, and how we may never get to the next step in our relationship. I'm just a horny teenager and so is he, we both need to take care of our wants.

I roll out of bed and grab a change of clothes; a nice steamy shower fixes everything.

_______________

I smile as Cameron wraps his arms around my waist from behind. We decided to stay home today and just watch Netflix; like every other cliché couple on the planet.

I try to move so I can leave and put away the ingredients I used for sandwiches but am held into place by Cam's strong arms.

"Babe, I need to put this stuff away please," I try reasoning with him. He momentarily loosens his grip on my waist so I turn around and try to escape to the fridge. I, though, don't get very far before Cameron pins me to the metal front of it, causing me to drop the mustard.

He smashes our lips together and harshly grinds himself into me. I moan, though confused with his actions. I let my hands slip into his messy hair as he harshly sucks on my left collarbone. I gasp when his hand slips down to the band of my Adidas sweatpants and gropes my pussy possessively.

"If it's a good fucking that you want, then its a good fucking you'll get baby girl." Cameron smashes his lips back onto mine as his hand begins to move up and down my lady parts harshly.

"Oh, fuck baby," I struggle in between breaths, "you weren't supposed to hear that," I internally cry.

"Well I did princess, and now you're going to be a good girl and show me what you can do with that pretty little mouth of yours," he smirks at me. His hands travels up my body and to my hair, where he tightens his grip and tugs me down to my knees. Still looking up at him, I'm still surprised at his aggressive side.

Its my turn to smirk as I palm his erection through his sweatpants and watch his facial expressions turn. I rub his shaft, growing more hungry by the minute. I harshly grip his sweats and pull them down, along with his boxers. His member doesn't have the chance to hit his stomach before I savagely grip it in my small hands. I teasingly run them down his shaft, not looking away from his eyes for a second. I slowly circle my tongue around his head and then kiss the top.

I'm about to teasingly glide my head down him when he holds the back of it, shoving his cock down my throat. I gag at the unexpected action and come back up for air. I don't get long before he shoves himself back in, holding my head in place.

I decide to stay stationary and let him take control. Every time he thrusts into my mouth, he gets a little deeper. Its hard for him to fit his thick cock in my mouth, but the more I relax, the easier it seems for him. His movements become gradual, and I know he's close so before he gets the chance to release I forcefully pull out and stand up, reconnecting our lips.

I can tell that's he's passed at me by the look he gives off; instead of saying anything he pulls his pants back up and yanks me towards the staircase.

"You're going to regret that, baby doll," he promises me upon reaching my bedroom. He slams the door shut before pushing me against it and yanking down my sweats this time. He also continues, ripping off my shirt. I reach for the hem of his shirt, but he pins my hands above my head, his strength overpowering mine.

He begins to leave kisses from my jawline, leading down to right above my clit, probably leaving occasional hickeys. I whimper as he slowly places a kiss there teasingly through my panties. I beg him to continue but his actions cease. He looks up into my Y/E/C eyes with his teeth grazing the hem of my lace underwear, slowly pulling them down. Right when I think he is going to stop, he surprises me by shoving two fingers into me. I loudly moan, already feeling close, but he stops; just as I did to him.

"Do you like being teased Y/N?" I shake my head no at his question, still hungry for more. He then regroups my arm, turning me to where he can safely push me onto my bed. I watch his actions as he rips of his clothes and turns around to retrieve both a condom and some four pieces of silk cloth. Where he got these items, I'm unaware but I'm certain of his next actions. He slips on the condom before straddling over my shaking body.

"So you want me to fuck the shit out of you baby girl?" He whispers the words into my ear and I eagerly nod my head yes.

"Say it."

"I want you to fuck the shit out of me Cameron," I beg.

"That's better," he smiles. He lowers his mouth to my neck, sucking harshly at the skin while grinding his cock onto my clit.

"Fuck me Cam, please baby," I roll my head back and he sits up, seeming satisfied.

"Now, Y/N, I'm going to tie your hands and feet so you can't move. If I'm hurting you in anyway, I want to to say 'red,' that will be our safe word. Also, you must ask permission before cumming, and if you fail to wait for the appropriate time it will result in another punishment." I listen to all of his careful words while he begins to tie my legs and arms to each of my bed posts.

After ending with my left leg, he kisses the top of my foot, and trails the kisses to my inner thigh, nearly reaching my core. He looks up at my and grins before his tongue inserts me. He sucks harshly at my everything and wastes no time in shoving his thick length in me. I scream out, the pleasure already unbearable. Cameron covers my mouth, preventing my screams from erupting even further.

"You wouldn't want to disturb the neighbors babe."

I cry in pleasure as he slams into my dripping pussy repeatedly. He soon uncovers my mouth and uses the same hand to rub my clit while the other arm holds him up. I bite my lip from being to loud with my continuous moans. For the first time since we started, I finally hear a low groan from Cam, giving me satisfaction. I watch him as he rolls his head back, never stopping his movements for anything.

"Am I giving you what you wanted Y/N?" He breathily asks.

"Mm yes daddy," I shut my eyes. Did I just call him daddy?

"Daddy, I like it baby girl," he smiles into the crook of my neck. He places a kiss there before trailing down to my breasts. Realization hits him that he forgot an article of clothing and stops thrusting into me to rip my bra in half. I grunt when his actions decease and he soon goes back to what he was doing before.

I arch my back while reaching for something to grip, but I soon give up due to the restraints on my wrists. I feel a tingling sensation in the pit on my stomach and I know I'm close.

"C-can I please come daddy?"

"Not yet," he snaps. I know I cc and hold it so I continue begging.

"P-please babe I can't wait," I say as I release onto his thick cock. He rides out my high as he too released into the condom.

"You were a bad girl," he says, reaching up to untie my wrists.

"I know, I'm sorry," I whisper.

"You're just going to have to wait for your punishment though, Y/N."

"Maybe I should talk to myself more often," I grin.

_______________
A/N
This was inspired by a request I received. It isn't exactly what they asked for but I added my own twist. They shall remain anonymous unless they wish to speak out.
Thank you all for the support and inspiration to write more.
Don't forget to vote.
Thanks once again x
_______________

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

197K 19.2K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
167K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
67.9K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...