My Life As Lucy Porter (Werew...

By Ronnie_Lee93

Lucy Porter has always had a complicated life. Her parents got murdered when she was five and shes jumped fro... More

Chapter One<3
Chapter Two<3
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Nineteen

4K 90 3
By Ronnie_Lee93

I am so sorry it's taken me so long to update. I've seriously been up to my head in homework and by the time I actually have some free time I'm super exhausted. Please forgive me. I decided to add a little twist to the story so I hope you like it.

Don't forget to comment and vote. They are very appreciated and the more I get the faster I will update. Promise.

Ronnie<3

______________________________________________________________________

I woke up to hushed movements. I opened my eyes and saw that no one was around me. I tried to sit up

but when I did I got dizzy and had to lay back down. I waited for a second before I got back up slowly.

I looked around and realized I was in the guest house. I don't even remember how I got here. I got up

and went towards the noise.

I walked into the kitchen to see everyone quietly hustling around. No one noticed me so I cleared my throat and everyone looked up.

“Lucy. Hi.” Amy said nervously.

“Hi.” I said slowly. “What happened?”

She looked at the lady standing next to her and then back at me. “You don't remember?”

I looked at her questioningly for a second and said, “No. I don't. What is going on? Don't remember what?”

Amy looked back at the lady with a worried expression. The lady was just staring back at me with worry.

“Lucy. You don't remember getting kidnapped?” The lady asked me.

I shook my head at her words. It took me a few minutes to really comprehend what she had just said.

“Kidnapped!” I yelled.

I saw Amy wince and tears were forming in the corners of her eyes. I felt bad for making her cry but I was freaking out. What did they mean by getting kidnapped? I don't remember anything. I remember going to bed and that was it.

“Did she hit her head or something Amelia?” Some other lady asked.

“I didn't see any signs of head trauma.” The lady; I assumed was Amelia; replied, keeping her eyes locked on me.

“Someone tell me what's going on!” I yelled again.

“Sweety. You were-” Amelia was cut off when the front door slammed shut.

I looked in the direction of the front door and saw Kyle walk in with a few of the male pack members behind him. When he entered the kitchen and saw me standing there, he stopped.

There was a sad smile forming in the corner of his lips and he said, “Lucy. I was so worried about you.” He came over to me quickly and wrapped his arms around me before I could reply.

Finally I said, “Why would you be worried about me? You didn't know I was back?”

He pulled away from me and looked at me. “Of course I knew you were back Luc. I just didn't know how bad your injuries were and I had to find those bastards so-”

It took me a second to process his words but then cut him off and said, “Wait. What injuries?”

He looked at me and then at his mom and Amelia behind me.

“What's going on here?” He asked them.

“That’s what I've been wondering.” I said.

He looked at me with anger in his eyes. “Pretending it didn't happen isn't going to make me stop from killing those stupid fucks Lucy.”

I shook my head. “What are you talking about Kyle. Pretending what?”

He opened his mouth to say something but Amy said, “Kyle. She doesn't remember getting kidnapped by the hunters.”

He opened his mouth to say something again but I beat him to it.

“Hunters!?!” I yelled. “What kind of hunters?”

Kyle shook his head in frustration. “She doesn't remember anything that’s happened in the last two days. This is just fan-fucking-tastic!”

“Why are you so angry that I can't remember?” I asked him.

“Lucy. Those damn hunters are gone. Without you, we won't be able to find them and now you can't remember.”

“It's not my fault.”

He looked at me and all anger drained from his face. He grabbed my face in both his hands and said, “I know Lucy. I'm sorry. I'm just frustrated. We've been looking for those hunters all night.” He looked at Amelia. “How did this happen?”

I seen her shake her head gently and say, “I don't know. There was no sign of head trauma. Just the gun shot wounds.”

“Gun shot wounds?” I whispered and then I felt dizzy. Luckily Kyle reacted fast and picked me up in his arms before I could fall to the ground.

“Everyone. Go to bed and sleep. We'll discuss this when we've gotten some rest.” I heard Kyle say quietly.

I heard people shuffling around and then someone touched my face gently.

“I think it would be good for her to sleep next to you. She will be more relaxed. Just make her comfortable and if there's any issues come and find me immediately.” Amelia said with force.

Kyle didn't argue with her and just said okay before I felt us moving and a gentle breeze was hitting my skin.

Kyle put my down gently on our bed and then put the covers over me. He walked away and I opened my eyes. He was pacing quietly.

“Kyle.” I whispered.

He stopped really quick and looked at me.

“Kyle. Your making me dizzy again.” I said teasingly.

He laughed and walked over to me and went down on his knees next to the bed. “Lucy-”

He looked at me for a second without saying anything and then he smashed his lips against mine. His kiss was hungry.

I pulled away and looked at him. “How come I can't remember?”

He looked down for a second before looking back up at me. “I don't know Luc. But maybe it's better that you don't.”

I shook my head. “What do you mean it's better?”

He kissed my forehead and said, “Just get some rest Lucy. We'll figure things out tomorrow.”

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. He got up and walked over to his side of the bed and got in. He wrapped his arms around my waist and then I drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125 0 30
"Love is Like The Bermuda Triangle, Once you fall, you can Never get out" Lucy Grace is an ordinary teenager...but her Life will change the moment wh...
65.4K 2.3K 31
Kate has finally reached her senior year, the last year of high school life. She was looking forward to it because this is the year where everything...
43 1 8
A young girl goes through her life not knowing her father. But on her sixteenth birthday she finds out something that will change her life forever.
85 3 13
After her parents died in a car accident, Emma tries to continue moving on with her life. Things change when she meets Chris, a new student. Chris ha...