Playing His Game, Les Twins B...

By versacebeez

Read. Read. Read. More

playing his game.
under his spell
Own up to your word.
Afraid of his game
confession:teach me to love
tame the blaze
beast vs ca blaze
laurent's turn.
a/n read this

making love

1.9K 77 59
By versacebeez

This whole chapter will be intimate. This Is a warning, if you are not mature enough for this then leave. Merci

P.s want to know what I've noticed.
In English class I would try my hardest to get an A+ but the more I tried the more I kept failing and my English teacher is strict af. So eventually I gave up and said fuck it basically and just bull shitted my way through English class by pretending to know what I was talking about even though I didnt and soon i kept getting 90s on my english eassys. So is writing really just bull shit? Is writing really just pretend?

Authors pov:

Laurent lead Larry to his bedroom. He shut the door locking it behind him and dimmed the lighting while smiling. He rubbed his hands together while licking his lips at larry. A devious and laughty plan showed up in laurent's eyes, he stepped closer and closer to larry who was now shaking nervously. Oh god, Larry thought.  This was it. This is the night that will change everything. Laurent was now so close, he inhaled Larrys scent while he gave light kisses up and down his neck. It felt oh so good, his knees buckled as his back hit the wall, the only thing pinning him to it was his soon to be lover. Laurent continued to kiss Larrys neck sucking and nibbling on it now and then. He heard Larry gasp when a shock of pleasure surged throughout his body. He wasn't even in larry yet and he was already going crazy. Dear lord. Larry tried to push laurent away putting a hand on his chest with all his strength seeing as though the teasing on his neck was making him wild, almost to much teasing for little Larry and this made laurent smile and chuckle.

Larry: "wait baby- please that feels to good!"

Laurent: "no baby *kisses lips* I take my time *kisses neck* we have all *kisses lips* night long"

Larry squirmed and moaned in laurent's grip. His mouth hung open but nothing came out. The pleasure was turning to much for larry and he needed laurent now. Larry being used to having a quick fuck still had the mindset of rushing the moments, and laurent new this all to well so he took his time ignoring his twins whining and protests. He was doing this to help Larry not hurt or irritate him. As much as laurent wanted to take Larry right then and there with his now hard erection, he knows he has to wait. This is what love making is all about after all. Soon Larrys hands wrapped around laurent's clinging on to him to help stand up. Laurent wrapped his hands around Larrys waist, they slid lower and lower until they finally gripped his ass tightly making Larry gasped and moaned  some more. Before placing another quick peck apon Larrys beautiful plump lips, he looked into his eyes and saw the same beautiful, lustful, desireable Larry smiling back at him. He grabbed Larrys hands leading him into the center of the room now away from the wall.

Laurent: "something is bothering me.."

Larry: "w-what? Did I do something wrong?"

Laurent: "yes larry--your clothes are still on. Take them off for me bebe"

Larry: "o-okay."

Seeing as though Larry was worried his did something to upset laurent,  he grew more nervous but let out a small light chuckle finding himself paranoid for no reason at all. His hands where shaking as he gripped the bottom of his t shirt now slipping it over his head and dropping it onto the carpet. He grabbed his belt unfastening it and dropped his pants along with his boxers down now fully naked. Laurent came closer placing his index and middle finger onto Larrys chest pushing him on the bed while giving a meschivous smirk. Larry watched and laurent slid between his legs now on top fully clothed, which Larry did not like at all.

Larry: "so I'm going to be the only nude person here?"

Laurent: "oh I'm waiting that's all"

Larry: "waiting on what?"

Silence. Laurent hadn't answered him for a reason. He wanted to see if Larry could figure out the answer to that question later on. Larry bit his bottom lip in frustration when realizing Larry was quiet all of a sudden. He couldn't take laurent's teasing as he now grinded his lower half on his. Laurent's jeans rubbing hard on Larrys now sensitive hard erection made him his and moan at the pleasure and pain. His breath hitched when laurent smashed his lips on his forcing his tongue inside now swirling around the other. Laurent sucked up all the moans Larry had to offer from his mouth and he loved being in control. Laurent could do this more often. He grinded harder on larry and he was soon at his peak, laurent new this so he stopped.

Larry: "stop fucking teasing me!"

Laurent: "shhh baby. It will be okay"

Larry: "no stop! This isn't funny!"

Laurent*smirks*: "Im not laughing "

Larry: "well I'm not staying !"

Just when Larry was about to get up and exit the room, laurent straddled his lap pushing him back down with his hands on his chest. Larrys temper increased more. He hated that he was no longer in control. He hated how dominant laurent was being, but at the same time he loved that side of him and secretly craved more. But instead he acts out in anger seeing that the spoiled Larry isn't getting what he wants. And laurent just looked at him Amused but still waiting on the right timing. The right moment. Everything had to be right. Larry new he was staring but didn't know why, this made him wiggled around underneath laurent. It was like he was staring into his heart and soul.

Larry: "stop that!"

Laurent: "stop what my love?"

Larry: "s-staring at me"

Laurent: "no baby, I want to make love to you, i want to stare at you. Your beauty. Your heart. Yet you are still impatient. Is that why you are upset larry? Because I won't rush the moment? Because I want to take my time knowing you not used to it?

Larry looks away momentarily.  Laurent was right. His body was still used to rush,rush, rush that he forgot to open his eyes and live in the moment.  To take his time, yet his mind didn't want him to take his time. Larry inhaled and closed his eyes but laurent just cupped his face placing light kisses making Larry flutter his eyes back open again.

Laurent: " Look at me baby. Look at us. Look how well our bodies match eachother."

Larry: "I still scared lau"

Laurent: "me too, but we go through this together okay?"

Larry: "promise? What if something happen laurent. Then what?"

Laurent smiled and sighed, he grabbed Larrys hand and placed it over his own heart.

Laurent: "tell me, what do you feel?"

Larry: "your heart"

Laurent then removed his hand from his heart and placed it over Larrys own heart.

Laurent: "now tell me what you feel"

Larry: "my heart"

Laurent: "exactly. Our hearts beat  together , we breathe together, we move together and we think  together. That means that we in every problem together."

Larry smiles as laurent is speaking. The fear that he once had was now over. All he felt was the love and warmth that laurent had to offer. Larry no longer had lust for laurent.  He had passion for him. He had a spark of pure bliss and beauty for laurent. And Larry came into realization noticing that this is what laurent was waiting for the whole entire time. He was waiting for larry to no longer feel just lust and fucking. He was waiting for larry to feel just as much intimacy as laurent did.

Larry: " we stick together. Please no more waiting"

Laurent: "just in time"

The waiting is over. Laurent pealed off his shirt and Larry immediately ran his fingers up and down his abdomen loving his hard body. He sat up placing kisses up his chest. Laurent got up taking his pants and boxers off now having his dick exposed to the cool air. Larry licked his lips in anticipation wanting to taste it already. He grabbed laurents hips motioning him on top again. Laurent smacked his hands away seeing that Larry wanted to be in control again.

Laurent: "Pas de bébé se détendre et me laisser faire tout le travail" (no baby relax and let me do all the work)

Larry: "bein" (fine)

Larry did as told feeling kisses down his chest. No doubt there was going to be marks everywhere on his body. His eyes rolled back in pleasure as laurent kissed down his body all the way to the tip of his dick. He licked down the shaft making Larry buck his hips up but laurent placed his hands  on him forcing him to stop moving. His tongue glided across the slit making Larry go crazy. He smirked hearing multiple moans come out his mouth but the one and only thing he wanted to hear was his name. He soon swallowed the whole thing. It seemed like laurent was sucking him so hard and the fact that he has no gag reflex only made Larry arch his back and groan. His dick leaked on precome as laurent licked up and down smearing it. Fingers curled in laurent's afro and he gripped his hair tighter. The wonderful sensation flowed in Larrys body and he felt like he reached cloud 9. His toes curled as laurent sucked his dick wonderflully. Just a couple more licks will do. A few minutes now and larrys dick was twitching, he was so good that it turned painful. He couldn't take it anymore he needed to come.

Larry: "ahh! Yes suck that dick"

Laurent only hummed sending vibrations throughout Larrys body only making it a whole lot worse. They stared into eachothers eyes never looking away, laurent saw Larry go out of control unleashing the blaze inside of him. He loved this.  He wanted the blaze to come out and play. Laurent gave one last lick not letting Larry come just yet and he winked while smirking up at him. He tossed his head back and whined from the loss of contact. The sight of laurent's lips wrapped around Larry was oh so erotic and beautiful.  Larry saw laurent come up for a breath of air and noticed how his lips looked deliciously pink, moist, and plump. Almost suckable. Larry grabbed the back of laurent's neck making there noses touch, he tilted laurent's head and smashed his lips on his. There lips now sharing a sweet and soft kiss. He nibbled on laurent's bottom lip and heard a moan slip from laurent's throat.

Larry: "you like that baby?"

Laurent: "yes larry!"

Larry continued to kiss laurent as they shared a wet kiss. It soon turned hungry and by now they both had enough teasing for one day. Larry snaked his hands down to laurent erection, his thumb slid across the tip and laurent let out an almost animalistic like growl. The beast came and he has had enough. A tiny part of laurent still remembered to take his time and go slow. But another part just wanted to have him, swallow him, make him scream. He dreamed of this and it was about to come true.  He has had enough of the player mode, enough of his game. Enough of losing to larrys game. And although he new it was going to be over, that the battle was ending laurent still wanted to win. After all, there will always be challenges when it comes down to laurent. So much pleasure ran throughout each of their bodies that they switched to their native language  forgetting about the world or who they represented. It was just them. Alone. Not as les twins, but as new lovers.

Larry: "Je ne peux pas le prendre, i besoin de toi maintenant!"
(I can't take it, i need you now)

Laurent: "prier pour moi"
(Beg for me)

Larry: " S'il vous plaît , je vous voulez et devez vous"
(Please I want you and need you)

Laurent: "A quel point le veux-tu"
(How bad do you want it)

Larry: " Mon corps souffre pour vous touchez . Pour ton amour. S'il vous plaît."
(My body aches for your touch. For your love. Please)

Laurent: "votre moi maintenant"
(Your mine now)

Larry gasped as he felt laurent's tip inside of him with no warning.  He winced in pain and laurent pulled back worried.

Larry: "none, keep going. I take it"

His English was off almost as if he forgot how to speak it for a second. Laurent smiled at this and kept going. Inch by inch he went deeper in larry. He moaned Larrys name as his hole tightened around his pulsing dick. For larry it hurt like hell, his legs wrapped around laurent's waist giving him the opportunity to go in even deeper. His nails dug into laurent's bare back clawing at him. It felt so good and they both moaned into the air.

Larry: "wait...give me time"

Laurent: "okay bebe"

They laid there with laurent on top of him for a few minutes while staring into eachothers eyes until Larry gave the ok. Once he did laurent's hips thrusted on their own. He soon kept at a steady rhythm and Larry bounced back matching the pace. He hit every right spot and Larry went crazy wanting more.

Larry: "m-merde! Plus vite! Plus fort!"
(Fuck! Faster! Harder!)

Laurent granted his wish going faster and harder. The headboard banged on laurent's wall loudly but neither of them cared. It seemed like the room shook as they continued their love making.  Sweat dripped from their bodies as they filled the room with love and moans. They both had enough soon about to realise all the pent up sexual feeling inside them.

Laurent&larry: "merde!"

They interlocked fingers and soon their bodies shook from the powerful orgasm that flowed from them. They arched there and panted as sweat dripped down.

Now both panting in eachothers arms they laughed and smiled.

Laurent: "that's making love."

Larry: "I love it"

Laurent: "what else do you love?"

Larry: "This crazy ass guy named laurent"

Laurent: " Laurent loves you too."

They giggled and soon fell into a deep sleep. Things where going to change for the better and as he held Larry in his arms, he had not regretted no decision. Laurent knows Larry was being honest about staying. But the player could always come out in the future.  And when that happens laurent will be ready to destroy it. But till then, all they needed was eachother.

Of course there will be rules In their new relationship.

__________________________________

Thank you for reading!

Comment

Vote.

Tell me, did I get you excited?
Warmed up?
Lol, you don't have to answer that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 1.3K 28
5.5K 85 13
exactly what the title says.
38.5K 1.7K 38
" you also like the stars. make a wish. " " i wish i was one of them. " or where harry is the new boy in town and louis is the rich asshole that has...