Own up to your word.

This story  is long, didn't feel like editing. Sorry  for mistakes. P.s it's  going to get dirty.

*winks*

Laurent's pov:

I tossed and turned gripping the bed sheets, my body heat seemed to have gotten hotter as I kept panting. I could feel his eyes on me, observing me, stripping me, teasing me. He licked his lips as he sprayed the whip cream down my abdomen and stopping at my v-line. He tossed the can aside and crawled on top of me. A thousand volts of electric lust and power seemed to have flowed throughout his whole entire body. It ran through his veins and appeared in his eyes. He stripped of his clothing that defined his muscles and his slim shape that seemed to fit comfortably and leaned his head foward inches away from my ear.

Larry: "I hope you're ready, because I'm hungry for desert."

Laurent: "wait- ahh! You sh-shouldnt be doing this"

Larry: "does it look like I care?"

He pointed to his face showing a blank facial expression. His tongue connected with my chest as he licked the whip cream all the way down my body. I moaned causing his lips to form into a devious  smirk. Suddenly my vision started to become hazy. The room looked as if it was shaking, everything started to dissappear, even larry. And just when I was about to tangle my fingers into his soft hair, he dissolved into the thin air like dust. It was at that moment that I realized the reason everything was disappearing and looked as if it had gone away never to return, is because someone was interrupting my dream by waking me up into reality. I heard my name being called repeatedly and I groaned not wanting to wake up just yet. I didn't want my dream to end, but I did want the person who is shaking me forcing me to wake up to go away.

Larrys pov:

The light shined into my room forcing me to wake up, I ignored it though and placed a pillow over my head hoping to block out some light. The birds chirping outside My window grew louder and I rolled my eyes and quickly grew irritated. I guess this was mother nature's way of saying wake the hell up. I refused to obey though. A different and unique sound seemed to have sparked my interests, I sat up in my bed pulling the covers off and listened closely. I could hear laurent's voice next door, the walls where thin so I got up stretching my body and placed my ear to the wall wanting more of that beautiful  sound. It gravitated towards me, it told me to follow and listen, and this was an order that I was more than glad to obey. I walked down the hallway arriving at laurent's room,  I pushed the door open stepping inside and carefully tip toed my way to his bed. The tan carpet placed on the floor helped me smother any loud footsteps that I could possibly create. I licked my lips as I saw laurent sprawled out in the middle of the bed, His fingers dug into the matress, and the beautiful moans that caught my attention came from his obvious wet dream that he is having. A smile slowly showed as I ran my fingers over his erection. I rubbed it with a little force and saw his back arch a bit. As much as I loved the show that he was giving me, I decided to wake him up.

Larry: "wake up! Lau wake the hell up"

Laurent: "mmm...go away"

Larry: "wake up!"

It was hard for larry to continuously wake laurent up, he decided that being gentle was obviously not going to work. So he shook his body a little more harder, suddenly the covers flew off laurent's body and he yelled in annoyance ready to throw a pillow at him. Or hit him with any object for that matter. Laurent sat up, eyes wide open now as he saw Larry looking down at him. He gasped realizing that he just dreamed about him, he questioned if Larry was standing there the whole time, and when he felt sweat dripping down his forehead and his erection sprung up and hard he quickly covered it with a pillow not realizing that Larry caused half of the damage by rubbing on it In reality just a few minutes ago. Larry chuckled at his brother and crossed his arms while looking back at a paranoid, horny,  and frustrated laurent.