making love

This whole chapter will be intimate. This Is a warning, if you are not mature enough for this then leave. Merci

P.s want to know what I've noticed.
In English class I would try my hardest to get an A+ but the more I tried the more I kept failing and my English teacher is strict af. So eventually I gave up and said fuck it basically and just bull shitted my way through English class by pretending to know what I was talking about even though I didnt and soon i kept getting 90s on my english eassys. So is writing really just bull shit? Is writing really just pretend?

Authors pov:

Laurent lead Larry to his bedroom. He shut the door locking it behind him and dimmed the lighting while smiling. He rubbed his hands together while licking his lips at larry. A devious and laughty plan showed up in laurent's eyes, he stepped closer and closer to larry who was now shaking nervously. Oh god, Larry thought.  This was it. This is the night that will change everything. Laurent was now so close, he inhaled Larrys scent while he gave light kisses up and down his neck. It felt oh so good, his knees buckled as his back hit the wall, the only thing pinning him to it was his soon to be lover. Laurent continued to kiss Larrys neck sucking and nibbling on it now and then. He heard Larry gasp when a shock of pleasure surged throughout his body. He wasn't even in larry yet and he was already going crazy. Dear lord. Larry tried to push laurent away putting a hand on his chest with all his strength seeing as though the teasing on his neck was making him wild, almost to much teasing for little Larry and this made laurent smile and chuckle.

Larry: "wait baby- please that feels to good!"

Laurent: "no baby *kisses lips* I take my time *kisses neck* we have all *kisses lips* night long"

Larry squirmed and moaned in laurent's grip. His mouth hung open but nothing came out. The pleasure was turning to much for larry and he needed laurent now. Larry being used to having a quick fuck still had the mindset of rushing the moments, and laurent new this all to well so he took his time ignoring his twins whining and protests. He was doing this to help Larry not hurt or irritate him. As much as laurent wanted to take Larry right then and there with his now hard erection, he knows he has to wait. This is what love making is all about after all. Soon Larrys hands wrapped around laurent's clinging on to him to help stand up. Laurent wrapped his hands around Larrys waist, they slid lower and lower until they finally gripped his ass tightly making Larry gasped and moaned  some more. Before placing another quick peck apon Larrys beautiful plump lips, he looked into his eyes and saw the same beautiful, lustful, desireable Larry smiling back at him. He grabbed Larrys hands leading him into the center of the room now away from the wall.

Laurent: "something is bothering me.."

Larry: "w-what? Did I do something wrong?"

Laurent: "yes larry--your clothes are still on. Take them off for me bebe"

Larry: "o-okay."

Seeing as though Larry was worried his did something to upset laurent,  he grew more nervous but let out a small light chuckle finding himself paranoid for no reason at all. His hands where shaking as he gripped the bottom of his t shirt now slipping it over his head and dropping it onto the carpet. He grabbed his belt unfastening it and dropped his pants along with his boxers down now fully naked. Laurent came closer placing his index and middle finger onto Larrys chest pushing him on the bed while giving a meschivous smirk. Larry watched and laurent slid between his legs now on top fully clothed, which Larry did not like at all.