The Billionaire Casanova in L...

By Meghana_N_S

STANDALONE BOOK! No sequel "Why? I know it's not that you actually care about me. Then why? Tell me." I deman... More

Prologue-1
Prologue-2
Author's Note
Chapter 1: Job Hunt, In A Club With A Hunk!
Chapter 2: Night Night! With Him!!
Chapter 3: Silence Before The Storm...
Chapter 4: The Betrayal
Chapter 5: His Plan
Chapter 6: The Proposition
Chapter 7: What's My Decision?
Chapter 8: The Innocent Temptation
Chapter 9: Excited! But Cheated!?
Chapter 10: Bye Bye Everyone!
Chapter 11: Breakfast Blunder
Chapter 12: Busy Dizzy Day
Chapter 13: The Cure Is YOU!
Chapter 14: Love Is In Confusion!
Chapter 15: Parent Meeting!
Chapter 16: The Unnecessary Argument!
Chapter 17: Hurt!
Chapter 18: Realisation, Pleading, Truth!
Chapter 19: Under the Sky
Chapter 20: The Past in Jet and the First Time!
Chapter 21: Dream Destroyed
Chapter 22: Falling Deep into Emotions
Chapter 23: Clearance..
Chapter 24: Proof!
Chapter 25: Truth is Out
Chapter 26: Is This it?!
Chapter 27: Suffer & Search!
Chapter 28: A Hard Time For Everyone?!
Chapter 29: Lost Love Found
Chapter 30: Perfect Life Struck!
Chapter 31: Unsaid Feelings!
Chapter 32: Bitter-Sweet Day!
Chapter 33: Away With Friends!
Chapter 34: Clue Unfolds
Chapter 35: Lies!
Chapter 36: A New Culprit?
Chapter 37: A Step Ahead
Chapter 39: Secret Message?
Chapter 40: Hide 'n' Seek
Chapter 41: A Finished Chapter!
Chapter 42: A Family!
Epilogue
The Billionaire Playboy's Bride
IMPORTANT!

Chapter 38: Wedding!

89.9K 2.6K 128
By Meghana_N_S

(Caroline's dress and jewellery up there)

Caroline's POV

So yeah! True to his words, Daniel did succeed to arrange everything within a week. At first the Wedding Planner gave a big NO NO. But you know money can do wonders! So the flower and cake and all the decorations was on her. We just called her, quickly sat down and told her all the colors and flavors we wanted. I wanted chocolate obviously for the cake. And Daniel kinda hate sweets so he didn't talk much in that matter. Only thing that was left was my dress. It seems Daniel already bought a suit for him. And he also bought us a house. A new house. My mom and his mom took care of all the wedding arrangements so that everything is to my liking. Of course every girl has her dream wedding already planned in her mind. I wanted everything to be in white. Pure white! I know the color seems boring. But that's how I wanted it.

Aaaaand... about the house. Daniel says it's a surprise. The only clue he gave me is that it's big enough to luxuriously accommodate all our kids. I don't know how many he's planning. But I was excited. I don't care about how or where the house is. Wherever it may be, I just want to live with him forever now.

And the company? Well..... I sold it to Daniel. Wink wink. I signed the required papers undoubtedly. I just hope our plan works.

Coming back to the marriage topic. I asked Kate to be my Maid of Honor. She was squealing like a mad girl. I had to steal Alex from Daniel. So obviously Nick was the best man. That will be revealed to him why on the day. It was a simple wedding. Very few guests. I mean very few. None from my side of the family. Actually few. Like 25.... and another 25 from his side.... There wasn't any bachelor's party. Or any any spinsters' party. For one I can't tolerate Daniel with other girls. I'll blast his balls. And then he can't watch me with other guys. So cancel. But you know what the biggest problem was? Choosing a dress! And I wish I could ask for Daniel's opinion on that. But no! The groom is not allowed to see the dress before the wedding. Bullshit! And the problem that Daniel had was that we had to sleep separately. We are not even supposed to see each other's face. Actually Daniel could have got my mom and his mom to leave out that part of the tradition. But since I believe in that he had to agree. Poor man! My man!
I feel like a teenage girl jumping with happiness.

So here I am, instead of jumping happily, I'm shaking! Not that I'm scared to marry Daniel. Not that I have second thoughts about this marriage. But...... is Daniel having any second thought about this marriage. I hope not! I really love him.

I was wearing a diamond necklace that Darcy..... I mean mom gave. It seems every girl in their family wore it. William's mom's grandmother started it..... hmm... yeah I know too confusing. So they pass it on to the daughter in law. And on top of it I wore these greyish silver shiny stilletos. I don't know how I'll be walking.

"Sweetheart! Everything is ready Carol. Daniel is anxiously waiting for you. He's thinking that you might have ditched him" my mom said chuckling at her own joke as she entered in.

"OK yeah... I'm ready. I just hope Daniel doesn't runaway!" I said with a smile.

"No dear. He won't. I trust him. You should too. I know that he will protect you just like how your Dad did all these years. Knowingly or unknowingly your Dad already knew that he is the perfect partner for you. He never said so but you already had his permission and blessings for this marriage." She said with tearful eyes.

"Mamma stop crying! Your gonna make me cry as well!" I said already wiping my tears.

"Yes yes. Now c'mon. Everyone is waiting for you outside." She said pulling me out.

'Thanks Dad! For everything. Whatever I'm today. That's all cause of you. You are why I'm here. I wish I could say that to you. I wish you could walk me down the aisle.'

Every step made me even more nervous and even more happier at the same time.
Alex's smile gave me a bit of calmness. Yes Alex! I asked for Alex to walk me down the aisle. Since he was like a big brother to me. That meant a lot. He happily obliged. Since he had lost his younger sister at a very young age.

"Let's go sissy? Ready?" He asked and I nodded with a pleasant smile.

"Ready. Just make sure I don't fall embarrassing myself. Alright?" I said making him chuckle.

He then held my hand tightly and lead me. I didn't look up until I saw the last 3 stairs left. When I looked at the white long shoes.. I knew it was Daniel so I looked upto him slowly.

When my hand was kept in his hamd, that is when I looked into his eyes. Those piercing grey eyes! His eyes on me were the only thing that kept me calm. I was brought out of my thoughts only when Daniel looked away from me to the priest.

'Do you have the vows?' The priest asked. And so came the vows. We decided for it be the traditional ones. Not to change a bit. Cause I wanted every tradition to be followed. So that there's no bad luck in our married life. He held both my hands in his tightly. And looked into my eyes with so much tenderness that my eyes already filled with tears.

"I, Daniel Rochester, take thee, Caroline Brook, to be my lawfully wedded Wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I plight thee my troth."

"I, Caroline Brook, take thee, Daniel Rochester, to be my lawfully wedded Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I give thee my troth." I repeated after he finished saying his vows. And the tears finally made their way out. Daniel wiped them away and quickly pulled the rings out of the box even before the priest could say 'you may exchange the rings.' Making everyone laugh at his eagerness.

And then he kept his hand infront of me with narrowed eyes. As though angry with me for taking my own time. I have no doubt that he'll never cheat on me. Never leave me. His feelings and actions towards me say that he loves me too much. More than himself.

'I love you' I whispered while I pulled the ring on his ring finger.

'I love you more' he replied. And pulled me by the waist before smacking his lips onto mine. Again! Before the priest could say 'You may kiss the bride'

Damn! All the guests are laughing again. That was my first kiss after marriage. I thought and jumped and hugged him with my hands around his neck and his around my waist. I'm married? Am I really married? 'Oh fuck. Oh fuck!'

'I now pronounce you man and wife' The priest said a bit more loudly confirming my thoughts.. we signed the papers and moved forward when Nick suddenly screamed from behind "Introducing Mr & Mrs Rochester"

"Stop getting tensed Cara.... be happy. We're together forever. I'll love you forever" he said pressing me to him even more if it was even possible and then kissed my nose as we neared the table.

"You're growing fat!" He suddenly exclaimed and I pulled back startled.

"What?!" I asked. And he chuckled at my question making me hit his arms.

"No.... what I mean is that..." he stopped to poke my stomach. "Your stomach is poking. Which means our baby is growing well. Remember we have to go to the doctor day after tomorrow" he reminded.

"Yupp" I said. Can we sneak out of here I thought. Everyone's enjoying the party.

"Let's sneak out of here?" Daniel asked.

"Those were exactly my thoughts!" I said with my eyes wide.

"OK. Come on then", he said pulling me on to my feet. My feet! They hurt.

We were almost out there when we heard a moaning. Moaning! What? I tried to take a peek.

"Daniel! Daniel! Look look look!" I said pulling his collar towards the room that was to my left.

There they were Nick and Kate kissing each other. No! More like eating each other. Kate was pushed up against the wall aaand.... skirt ridden up. I quickly pushed Daniel closing his eyes with my hand so that he couldn't see any further.

"Was that really Kate and Nick?" I questioned. Though I knew the answer.

"Yeah they were! Now can we leave. We have our own love story to handle. C'Mon fast!" He said pulling me out. If our mothers see us then we're gonna be in deep trouble. Sam was waiting out with the keys. So this was already planned Huh.

"Congratulations Mr & Mrs Rochester" he wished making me blush profusely.

"Enough now. Give me the keys" Daniel said. Jealous Again!

As soon as we sat in the car. Rather than thinking about our married life I started to think about Kate and Nick. What exactly is happening between them? Nick is known to be a player boy. But Kate..... well... Ya she sounds and acts like a bitch sometimes. But she is not. When it comes to marriage and commitment and stuff like that. She's more serious than me. She goes in to that fairytale world. That's why she hasn't found the perfect man yet . That's why she hasn't been in love. Ever! Ever! Well that's what she told me. I won't want her to fall for the wrong guy. All her hopes for love will be shattered. I mean..... first time break up does that to you right?

"What are you thinking about? You seem stressed!" He said with narrowed eyes. Yeah yeah.... I'm supposed to tell him first. If anything happens. If I'm worrying about anything.

"Nick and Kate. I don't know what's happening between them. What you're friend is doing. But all I know is that Kate is not that kind of a girl. You know she's not his type. Like one night stand type" I said trying to make him understand that.

"Yeah.... I know.. she's your friend. So what more can I expect?" He said with a shrug carelessly.

"Whaaat?" I asked. Though I heard what he said.

"No no baby. I was just being playful." He said laughing.

"Mmhmm... you are being a lot more playful lately" I said raising my eyebrow.

"Alright..... chill. Kate and Nick will be fine. I mean Nick hasn't been with anyone for so long. So I guess Kate is already special for him. My guess is that.... that they'll end up like us" he said with a wink. Well that did not convince me a bit. Hasn't been with anyone for so long except Kate. Huh! That's what scares me.

Daniel pulled up near a tree. A huge tree. Empty road. No vehicles or people around.

"Cara.... remember last week I told you that give I'll you a surprise?" He asked.

"Yeah....... but I don't find any house here....?" I said unsure.

"The house... that's a different part. We'll be going there later at night. But before that I have another surprise for you."

"Ok!" I said excitedly. I tried to look for things around him but there was nothing. What surprise? I looked at him questioning with a frown on my face.

He then took out an envelope frothed inside pocket of his suit and handed it to be. He literally pulled my hand and placed the envelope on my palm. I opened the envelope.
See! I'm really not good at reading contracts. I didn't even try reading. "What is this" I asked in a soft voice.

"Read it!" He said.

"No I can't. I'm sure i won't understand a thing. You tell me. It'll be quick" I said giving it back to him.

But he pushed my hand and his only reply was "No! Read!"

Now this got me angry. "You don't order me what to do. You either tell yourself or I'll throw tear this!" I said. Joke

"Hey hey!" He said snatching away the envelope from me. "Listen. Uhmmm... I bought your company. As we guessed your company's money profit is all secure. They can't get their hands on that and so the fake selling and loss so that they can buy it though they don't have any money. But their lawyer could have handled that. And before any of that could happen. I bought it! And this is your gift" he said handing me the envelope. "I bought the company. Under YOUR name. I mean I bought it first and then...." he trailed off rubbing his neck like a blushing teenage boy.

"You did all this for me?" I asked. These pregnancy hormones make you cry at every small thing. Urgh!

But this is not small. OMG! "Daniel!"I screamed and hugged him like there's no tomorrow.

"I'd do anything to make my Cara happy!" He said and pulled out of the hug. "Come. Let's go before it gets too late. We can't miss today's night" he teased ne with a wink. "Let's go..... new house. New life. First night" he said the last two words whispering in my ear.

Asshole! But he's MY Arrogant Asshole!

*****************************

Hey guys
Short chapter. I know.
But that's all the time I've got.
I'm not happy with this chapter
But I'm gonna edit it any way... after I complete the story soooo.
Anyways I guess I might update even more late next next time.

But after March is over then I think I can update almost everyday. So thank you to all who supported ne till now.

Voted, commented, encouraged me. Though I can't mention all the names I still want to thank each and everyone. Those who read and don't vote or comment. Thank you too. I used to be one of you 😜
So I'll anyways post the message on the last chapter. So that my heartful message is conveyed to all.

Bye then. Happy Valentine's Day!💞💘💖💕💝💓💗❤💞

And all the singles out there.
Don't worry I'm here to give you company. I'm single as well. Damn! :-(

Bye......
VOTE and COMMENT.😙
Thanks and love you all😘

*****************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

738K 25.3K 65
"You found me as a kid. Now let my adult self grow old with you..." --------------------------------------------- "We'll marry as soon as we meet aga...
505K 13.6K 37
"Get away from me."I took her soft hands from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between us but our lips didn't meet.She looked in...
511K 13.6K 51
When Allison's step mother and sister betrayed her for her wealth. Along with her loving husband, her world came crashing down. They throw her on st...