SSB4 X Reader

By Smash_Girl

Your new to Smash Bros. Your excited but there will be drama and mostly love. Here is your chance to be in lo... More

X Reader Thing
Requests are Open!!:3
(Your Choice...) Yandere! Dark Pit x Reader
Requests Closed for Now
I'm Sorry

Sacrifice My Life For You (Male) Corrin x Reader

1.1K 19 7
By Smash_Girl

(M/g/r/n) - Mii Gunner Random Name
(Y/n) - Your Name
(W/p) - Weapon/Powers
(E/c) - Eye Color

Requested by MaskedMaria and CelestiaStarlight

Thanks for requesting this and sorry if it's bad or not and took so long ToT.
_________________________________________

"Ok so you all have heard that we'll be having two new characters joining the smash family today." Master Hand said loudly since it was a Monday morning.

Everyone including (Y/n) were still sleepy, well except for Megaman and (M/g/r/n) since they both were robots. Master Hand saw this and shook his hand/head. (Confusing since he is a freaking hand -.-)

"Um Megaman and (M/g/r/n) would you cover your ears while I go get someone." Master Hand said calmly. Megaman just sighed and covered his ears while (M/g/r/n) just covered his/her ears.

"I'm sure this will help wake them up." Master Hand then left to go get something or someone...

Minutes later he came back with another floating hand. He brought Crazy Hand with him. Master Hand told Crazy Hand a plan to wake everyone up.

"THERE IS CAKE IN THE CAFETERIA TO CELEBRATE AFTER THIS MEETING!!!!" Crazy Hand yelled with all breath out of him and all excitedly. It was so loud, even out of the smash mansion people could hear him. (Now that I mention this even Yuuki and all of you Readers could hear it ^.^')

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

All of the smashers screamed like there was no tomorrow. Since everyone is NOW awake, they can now finally start the morning meeting. Megaman and (M/g/r/n) uncovered their ears after.

"Now as I was saying we'll be having a new character named Bayonetta from Bayonetta and another character from Fire Emblem Fates named Corrin.

Everyone became excited about this.

"We're all excited I see, and we're going to treat them with respect and like family." Master Hand announced.

"Yosh yoshi yoshi yosh?" (Can we have cake now please?) Yoshi asked.

"Finally yes we can have cake now, have a good day everyone." Master Hand said while floating away with Crazy Hand.

After that morning meeting, everyone headed for the cafeteria for delicious cake. (I want cake now :c) Kirby just sucked in all of the cake. Some started arguing and some little kids like Yoshi were crying now. Others started to face palm or sweatdrop.

"Well this is going to be a long morning then..." (Y/n) sweatdropped.
_________________________________________

Three Days Later
_________________________________________

It was a great morning and everyone was excited and tired but mostly excited. Wanna know why? Well because the new characters like Bayonetta and Corrin were coming today.

Everyone came out to the arena to meet these new characters. They all talked about 'how they will look like' or 'are they nice or evil'. Ten minutes later they came.

"Hey, my name is Bayonetta." Bayonetta said while winking flirting.

"Hello, my name is Prince Corrin, but call me Corrin please." Corrin waved and smiled.
_________________________________________

One Week Later
_________________________________________

It has been about a week since Master Hand announced the new fighters. All of the smashers and (Y/n) couldn't hear that much till the end because Crazy Hand kept on yelling to wake us up since some other people .

(Y/n) and Bayonetta kinda became rivals really quick because you both fought like crazy in the fighting arena.

Like really because y'all too kept on knocking each other off the arena but kept coming back. (Y/n) only fought Bayonetta because one you have to fight the newcomers to see how challenging they are, and second you fought for your friends (Ike's Catchphrase x)) like Pit and Pittoo since Bayonetta never liked angels.

That was one thing on how you met her, because you introduced Pit to her.

But one newcomer has caught your eyes. His name was Corrin. Ever since you met him, y'all don't talk much, only on the battle field.

Today's battle is you & Corrin vs Marth & Link. The worst part is that Corrin is on your team. That's right THE CORRIN is on your team.

While Link and Corrin were just talking, Marth walked up to you.

"Good luck on this match, (Y/n)." Marth grinned as he put one hand on your shoulder.

"Thanks Marth, to you as well." (Y/n) smiled back at him.

Marth smiled and walked away. You felt like talking to Corrin but you were too shy, and because you didn't want to interrupt Link's and Corrin's conversation.

You saw Corrin coming to your side to prepare for the battle. You tried to act normal but you couldn't stop staring at him. Suddenly you stopped when Corrin noticed. You felt embarrassed now, but little did you know that Corrin was blushing lightly. All of y'all got into your fighting poses.

3.....2.....1... GOOOOO!!

The battle has begun. You were going for the Hero of Time while Corrin was going for the Hero King.
_________________________________________

During the battle...
_________________________________________

(Y/n) got distracted a lot, you lost three lives. That's right, THREE LIVES!!! All of y'all in the battle only had five lives in the beginning but now...
_________________________________________

(Y/n) - 2 lives

Corrin - 4 lives

Marth - 3 lives

Link- 3 lives
_________________________________________

(Y/n) used her (w/p) towards Marth which made him get out of the arena.

Marth -1 (lost life)

After (Y/n) got him out, she started getting distracted from looking at (you know who readers >.<).

As you were getting distracted, you didn't notice that the Hyrule Hero Link was about to slash you in the back. While he was about to come closer, he held his sword getting ready to slash you. (Y/n) turned around quickly and closed her eyes shut as she waited for the final blow for her but...

SLASH!?!!

.........

BOOM!!!!

The explosion was so loud, (Y/n) slowly opened her eyes to check what happened. (Y/n) opened her eyes widely seeing this scene. She was in shock and surprise that she was still in her original spot. (Y/n) started questioning herself why hasn't she been blown away from the arena.

Her eyes widened when she saw Corrin appearing on a platform that's floating. When he got off, the platform disappeared. She then figured out what happened.

Corrin -1 (lost life)

Corrin sacrificed his one life just for you!?!
_________________________________________

(Y/n) POV
_________________________________________

I..I..can't believe that Corrin, the dragon prince (sorry I just had to say that x3) sacrificed his one good used life just for me...

I feel guilty for being a stupid gullible girl who gets distracted a lot.

From now on I'm gonna try not getting distracted by anyone OR anything else!
_________________________________________

During the Battle (Part 2 cx)
_________________________________________

(Y/n) started focusing on her battle instead of Corrin. (Y/n) got Link out one time.

Link -1 (lost life)

She heard lots of cheers of her name.

(Y/n)!!! (Y/n)!!! (Y/n)!!! (Y/n)!!!

As you were paying attention to the shouts of your name, you didn't know that Marth was about to sneak attack you while you were distracted.

Marth slowly walked towards you as you smiled for the crowd that for cheering for you. Marth raised his sword in the air waiting for the right time. After smiling and waving to the crowd, (Y/n) turned around only to be facing the Hero King himself. Once Marth saw that you turned around he took his final blow for you to get out of the arena.

"Ugh!!!" (Y/n) yelled as she was blasted out of the arena.

BOOM!!!!

(Y/n) -1 (lost life)

That caught Corrin's attention towards you. He saw (Y/n) appear on a floating platform. While distracted, Link and Marth planned to trap Corrin in the middle between them. When Corrin noticed it was too late to move because both the Hylian Hero and the Hero King raised their swords and aimed straight for him.

SLASH!!! SLASH!!!

Right after that noisy sword attack, Corrin was blasted away in the air.

Corrin -1 (lost life)
_________________________________________

Time Skip A Little...
_________________________________________

(Y/n) - 1 life

Corrin - 2 lives

Marth - 2 lives

Link - 2 lives
_________________________________________

A final smash appeared out of thin air.Both teams were aiming straight for it. Corrin gave (Y/n) a chance for her to hit the flying colorful circle, while he blocks the others from getting it.

Of course Corrin couldn't block them since they both passed him. Basically everyone was going after it. First was Corrin to jump up to reach for the final smash ball. Suddenly Marth jumped on top of Corrin.

"Thanks for the lift dragon boy!" Marth grinned.

"Ugh." Corrin fell backwards.

After that, Link suddenly jumped on top of Marth.

"Hey, grrr Link I'm supposed to get the final smash!" Marth yelled all irritated.

"Well you go too slow, prince of the slowness!" Link argued back. While the two heroes of their own game argued, (Y/n) took this chance so she can smash the smash ball. She jumped on Corrin who was about to get up.

"Ugh I'm always the fall guy." Corrin muttered.

"Sorry Corrin!" (Y/n) yelled in the air.

Corrin blushed and smiled.

"Don't apologize (Y/n) now go get the final smash!" Corrin smiled at her.
(Y/n) blushed. While Marth and Link argued, (Y/n) jumped upon their heads, which caused both to fall from the air. (If only it rained Marth and Links haha ;3)

"Hey!" "Ow!"

As finally you hit the smash ball, it didn't disappear and you didn't get yellow eyes and no rainbow was around you.

"What!" (Y/n) shouted. She then fell to the ground.

Suddenly the floating rainbow ball headed straight for Marth. Marth smirked at (Y/n) and hit the smash ball with all his might. The ball disappeared. (Y/n) gasped while Corrin had wide eyes when they saw that Marth had rainbow around his body and yellow bright eyes. He suddenly raised his sword ready to use his final smash. He was aiming for you. He started to run still aiming for you. But suddenly (Y/n) felt a slight push and fell down. She then saw that Marth got someone else.
(Y/n) saw it with her own eyes. Marth got Corrin out instead of you.

Corrin -1 (lost life)

He sacrificed his one life again!?!..
_________________________________________

Last Part of the Battle
_________________________________________

Another final smash ball appeared floating in the air. Everyone again went for it. (Sorry I'm getting bored of this battle :1) Everybody started hitting everyone from getting it. Everyone hit the smash ball but it didn't work. Link hit it and he started to have bright yellow eyes and rainbow aura surrounding his body.

He had a grin on his face and used his Triforce of Courage at both you and Corrin. Since you and Corrin had been close to each other, Link had a good chance to get both of you and Corrin.

SLASH!!! SLASH!!! SLASH!!!

........

HHAAAIII!!!

After that painful smash, you and Corrin got out at the same time.

GAMEEE!!!
_________________________________________

After the Battle
_________________________________________

AND THE WINNER IS...

MARTH AND LINK!!!!

Master Hand yelled so everyone could hear. While Corrin and (Y/n) were in the back just clapping. Everyone went to congratulate them and some came to the back to say 'good game' or 'you did your best' yeah that kinda stuff.

Everyone was leaving so they can go training or whatever they do. Corrin was about to leave until (Y/n) stopped him by grabbing his arm from going to whatever.

"Corrin, I'm so so so sorry for making you lose especially on your FIRST battle." (Y/n) said filled with sorrow. Corrin just stared at her while blushing.

"It's ok actually, because there is no one I'd rather lose with than you." Corrin smiled and blushed. (Y/n) suddenly blushed darker shades of red.

"Corrin I have one question though I don't get." (Y/n) asked.

"Ask away (Y/n)." Corrin calmly said.

"Well why did you always sacrifice your life just for me though?" (Y/n) asked all curiously. Corrin started blushing hard while looking at the floor.

"Well um... because..." Corrin stopped staring at the ground and stared at you while blushing.

"(Y/n) I sacrificed my life for you because," Corrin lifted (Y/n)'s chin as he stared at her (E/c) eyes.

"C-Corrin?" (Y/n) stuttered.

"Because I love you, and I loved you ever since my eyes saw you for the first time." After that, Corrin kissed her. Shocked at first but (Y/n) kissed back. Minute later they stopped.

"Corrin I-I love you too."

The End
_________________________________________

I'll sacrifice my life for you...
_________________________________________

Yay I finally finished this one :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 127K 45
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
3.1M 131K 35
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
462K 27.2K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...