Sacrifice My Life For You (Male) Corrin x Reader

(M/g/r/n) - Mii Gunner Random Name
(Y/n) - Your Name
(W/p) - Weapon/Powers
(E/c) - Eye Color

Requested by MaskedMaria and CelestiaStarlight

Thanks for requesting this and sorry if it's bad or not and took so long ToT.
_________________________________________

"Ok so you all have heard that we'll be having two new characters joining the smash family today." Master Hand said loudly since it was a Monday morning.

Everyone including (Y/n) were still sleepy, well except for Megaman and (M/g/r/n) since they both were robots. Master Hand saw this and shook his hand/head. (Confusing since he is a freaking hand -.-)

"Um Megaman and (M/g/r/n) would you cover your ears while I go get someone." Master Hand said calmly. Megaman just sighed and covered his ears while (M/g/r/n) just covered his/her ears.

"I'm sure this will help wake them up." Master Hand then left to go get something or someone...

Minutes later he came back with another floating hand. He brought Crazy Hand with him. Master Hand told Crazy Hand a plan to wake everyone up.

"THERE IS CAKE IN THE CAFETERIA TO CELEBRATE AFTER THIS MEETING!!!!" Crazy Hand yelled with all breath out of him and all excitedly. It was so loud, even out of the smash mansion people could hear him. (Now that I mention this even Yuuki and all of you Readers could hear it ^.^')

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

All of the smashers screamed like there was no tomorrow. Since everyone is NOW awake, they can now finally start the morning meeting. Megaman and (M/g/r/n) uncovered their ears after.

"Now as I was saying we'll be having a new character named Bayonetta from Bayonetta and another character from Fire Emblem Fates named Corrin.

Everyone became excited about this.

"We're all excited I see, and we're going to treat them with respect and like family." Master Hand announced.

"Yosh yoshi yoshi yosh?" (Can we have cake now please?) Yoshi asked.

"Finally yes we can have cake now, have a good day everyone." Master Hand said while floating away with Crazy Hand.

After that morning meeting, everyone headed for the cafeteria for delicious cake. (I want cake now :c) Kirby just sucked in all of the cake. Some started arguing and some little kids like Yoshi were crying now. Others started to face palm or sweatdrop.

"Well this is going to be a long morning then..." (Y/n) sweatdropped.
_________________________________________

Three Days Later
_________________________________________

It was a great morning and everyone was excited and tired but mostly excited. Wanna know why? Well because the new characters like Bayonetta and Corrin were coming today.

Everyone came out to the arena to meet these new characters. They all talked about 'how they will look like' or 'are they nice or evil'. Ten minutes later they came.

"Hey, my name is Bayonetta." Bayonetta said while winking flirting.

"Hello, my name is Prince Corrin, but call me Corrin please." Corrin waved and smiled.
_________________________________________

One Week Later
_________________________________________

It has been about a week since Master Hand announced the new fighters. All of the smashers and (Y/n) couldn't hear that much till the end because Crazy Hand kept on yelling to wake us up since some other people .