(Your Choice...) Yandere! Dark Pit x Reader

(Btw do you like the picture :3)
(Y/n) Your Name
(H/l) Hair Length
(H/c) Hair Color
(D/s/n) Daughter or Son Name
(O/f) Other Friend
(B/f) Best Friend

Choices are in this chapter for your ending.
Warning: Blood everywhere in the ending...

Btw requested by AgentRuru478 hopefully this is good... c;
______________________________________

It was just a normal day at the Smash Mansion. (Y/n) was just training with all her friends in the training room.

(Btw you can choose the characters as your friends :3)

(Y/n) was doing great in training. She and (friend/name) were having a friendly battle. All her friends were cheering on both the good fighters. (B/f) suddenly came out of no where and got you which made you hit the wall really hard.

"Oops sorry (Y/n)." (B/f) said.

"Are you ok, (Y/n)?" The others asked filled with worry and concerns.

"Yeah I'm fine, just a sore back now." (Y/n) answered but groaned in pain a little.

You were ok, but little did you know that someone was looking at you.That person was staring at you through the door, opened a little. You didn't see the red blood eyes though. Your friends were going to help you get up, but you said not to. You were going to get up by yourself but since you hit your back pretty hard, you suddenly blacked out...

(B/f)'s POV
_________________________________________

Man, I feel really bad now that (Y/n)'s back hurts. I hope she can forgive me though. I tried helping her get up but she rejected me, even all her friends were trying to help her. But like I said, she rejected it. We stayed in the training room for (Y/n) if she falls down or something. Then the next thing we know is that she suddenly hear a collapse and when we saw, it was (Y/n)!?!

We took her to Dr. Mario for help. He said that she'll have to rest for three days. Thank goodness she'll be alright, because (Y/n) is like a sister to me.

(Y/n) POV
_________________________________________

Ugh I have to stay in bed for three freaking days!?! I blame (B/f) for this but I can't stay mad forever. I sighed. Life is just too complicated right now.

Then I heard a knock on the door.

"(B/f) if your here to apologize, I forgive you." I sighed.

"No it's me Dark Pit, can I come in (Y/n)?" Dark Pit asked.

"Sure." I answered.

He opened the door and closed it. When I saw his face, it was red like his eyes.

"Um are you ok Dark Pit, you don't look good?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine." Dark Pit said. "But are you ok, because I heard what happened?" Dark Pit asked a little worried.

"I swear I'll get revenge for you if you want. Who did it?" Dark Pit said angrily.

"It was just (B/f) but it's fine ok." I said calmly while staring at the ceiling.

"Ok?!? (Y/n) he/she almost broke your freaking back and your fine with that!?!" Dark Pit yelled.

"It will heal in three days Dark Pit." I said calmly now staring at him.

I mumbled so he couldn't hear. "First time you're concerned, all of a sudden." But he heard.

"Am I not allowed to be concerned?" Dark Pit asked while smirking. I deeply blushed the color like his eyes.