Love Poems

By shirl35

Love comes in many different ways, sometimes it's soft and gentle, sometimes painful and violent, sometimes w... More

Love Begins
More Than A Word
Echoes Of Love
Is Love Supposed To Hurt?
And Still I Love You
Can We Love Again?
Love's Pretense
When Love Becomes A Lie
Could You Love Me
Chasing Love
Blind Love
Letting Love Go
The Pain Of Love
Love's Tears
Author's Note

What Is Love?

3.5K 52 3
By shirl35

What is love? Is it an elusive enigma that escapes us as soon as we reach out to it? Can we hold it in our hands and never lose it? Does it end at death or grow stronger as long as we live? How far does it spread when we share it with others? Does love lift us up higher than we've ever been or bring us down farther than we've ever wanted to go? What is love? A dream that ends when we open our eyes? A power we try to control without understanding it? Or a gift that brings both giver and receiver joy? What is love? And how would we live without it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 1K 78
"But what's life without risks? what's love without twists?" Just a collection of thoughts swirling around my mind :) This book is, [#1 freeverse in...
20.6K 797 4
I was just sad, so I made it a thing! I hope you get as much enjoyment as you can from a sad story, and enjoy! This'll be a series of one-shots (for...
37.2K 262 9
Y/n was a student from union academy but later on was abused by the students and headmasters of the academy for reasons he has no power they continue...
2.6K 97 10
"In which a girl named Nisa fights for her dreams of becoming a singer to come true" What will happen when she meets her idol Third on the way to her...