Runaway ϟ The Flash [1]

By sheismental

❝God this is so cliché, Barry I'm not a damsel in distress.❞ [the flash: season one] copyright 2016 |bloodthr... More

CHARACTERS.
The Start & The Dead.
Hungry.
Taking Care.
Late For Work.
Not Fast Enough.
I Can't Do This.
Fights.
Forgivness.
Sweetheart.
The Man In The Yellow Suit.
New Boy.
The Burning Man.
First World Problems.
Jealousy?
Revenge Of The Rogues I
Snart Is Smart.
I Got My Girl Back.
Future People.
Morning Love.
Time.
Figure It Out.
Cannot Outrun.
PROLOGUE.
NEW BOOK

Merry Little Christmas.

3.7K 105 9
By sheismental

HAILEY ANDERSON.

After the crazy day they had, Hailey wasn't feeling too much the Christmas vibe but Barry had said that he would come to her apartment for the dinner her and Karina do every year.

"You are ready?" She hears Karina mumble as she sees herself in the mirror, she sighs and Karina smiles widely. "You look gorgeous." Karina says as she approaches Hailey.

"Thank you." Hailey says softly, her gaze follows every part of the small room until it stops at a family picture taken months before the murder of her parents. The background was at a beach, Hailey was 10, her pink cheeks almost being the center of attention. She looked happy, her whole family did. They looked genuinely happy. Her dad was holding one of her hands and her mom was holding the other one, swinging it softly.
If only she could go back in time to relieve that moment, she would.

"It's okay." Karina says as she follows Hailey's gaze and notices what she is looking at. "You know, your parents would be really proud of you. I mean that." Karina states looking reassuringly at Hailey, making her smile.

"Thank you, it's just i-" Hailey sighs loudly. "I miss them, and the holidays they make me miss me even more. This used to be one of my favorite holidays." Hailey says turning her back at Karina, she holds her hand, giving it a little squeeze.

"I bet that Barry guy can make Christmas one of your favorite holidays once again." Karina wiggles her eyebrows making Hailey chuckle lightly. "Well I'm going to make the table." Karina gives her hand another squeeze and walks out of Hailey's room.

Hailey walks towards the picture frame and her finger travels up and down the picture, tracing her mother's figure. The woman that loved her, the woman that made her who she is. And her father's figure. The man that raised her to be strong. The man who did everything in his power to protect her.
All of that gone, by him, by that man that took their lives.
Hailey would give everything to talk to them again, even for one second. Just see them.

Hailey fixes her dress and walks towards the living room setting some things up, a sudden knock on the door makes her shiver and opens the door. She sees him before he notices the door is open. He is wearing a brown coat with a maroon sweater underneath, black pants with black shoes. That's Barry Allen's style for you.

"Well aren't you a hottie." Hailey says smirking, he chuckles. "Come on in." She says as he walks inside the apartment.

"You look absolutely stunning." He says getting closer to her, pecking her lips for what it seemed a lifetime, soft and sweet; the definition of Barry's lips.

"Thank you, I'm lucky to have an amazing god looking boyfriend." Hailey says smirking and Barry raises an eyebrow.

"God looking?" He asks while chuckling lightly. Hailey nods slowly with her eyes closed.

"You are god looking." She states and Barry pecks her lips once again. Until they hear someone clearing their throat obnoxiously. Karina.

Barry turns his back immediately and his cheeks turn bright pink.

"Oh um it's really nice seeing you Karina." He says shaking hands with Karina. Hailey giving him a weird look.

"Do you guys know each other?" Hailey furrows her eyebrows and Karina nods slowly.

"I saw him at Jitters yesterday and i went up to talk to him." Karina smiles kindly. "Anyway it's good to see you again Barry, dinner is served but you can stay here and get cozy if you want." Karina winks at Hailey, making her roll her eyes playfully and Barry's eyes go wide. "I will be at the kitchen." Karina leaves the room.

"She is like that." Hailey looks at Barry laughing lightly.

"I noticed, although she is amazingly kind." Barry states and Hailey nods.

"Yeah she is." Hailey sits on the couch, being followed by Barry. "I have gotten that from her i think." She squints her eyes while chuckling.

"Definitely." Barry reassures while he looks at what he thinks are the perfect features of Hailey. "You are so beautiful " he mutters and Hailey shoots him a glare.

"Stop." She says blushing.

"Why would i want to?" Barry smirks.

"Because I'm not." Hailey covers her face with both of her hands. Barry is quick to take her hands away from her face and make her look at him in the eyes.

"You are the most beautiful person i have ever met, hands down." Barry states, looking at Hailey all the time. She blushes, her mouth slightly open. But no words come out.

"How did i get so lucky?" She says before taking Barry's face with her hands bringing him down to her face, their lips are quick to find theirselves and a soft kiss turned into a passionate and fast kiss. They pull away, breathing heavily. Barry was kind of shaking. "What's wrong?" She asks worriedly.

"Uh it's nothing it just happens when i go um too fast." Barry responds awkwardly and it makes Hailey giggle, she pecks his lips.

"Let's go slow then." She says. "I will go to the kitchen, i'll be back." She swings her hips as she walks towards the kitchen. Barry watching her every move. There is a sound coming out from Hailey's phone, he picks it up and sees that there's a text.

From Nick Parish;
Merry Christmas, Doll. Im hoping to see you tomorrow🎉❤️

Barry furrows his eyebrows at the text but as soon as he hears footsteps getting closer, he puts the phone down.

"Hey Dinner is ready." Hailey says smiling and Barry stands up and walks towards the kitchen with Hailey by her side.

"It was a wonderful evening Mrs.Pierce." Barry says to Karina. "Wonderful dinner, best turkey i have eaten." He states and Karina smiles.

"Call me Karina, Barry. Thank you, you are always welcome in my house and well Hailey's apartment too." Karina chuckles. "Goodnight you two."Karina kisses Hailey's cheek but before pulling away she whispers into Hailey's ear. "Use protection." She winks before opening the door and leaving the apartment.

"Well even though today wasn't a wonderful day, i can say that this evening was indeed wonderful." Hailey smiles at Barry and he nods.

"We can go to Joe's house you know? Grandma West makes the best eggnog 'light' on bourbon." Barry states while chuckling. "Besides it's probable that Cisco and Caitlin are there. Come on." Barry pleads and Hailey nods.

"Let's go."

"Barry! Hailey! You came." Cisco says excitedly as Hailey and Barry come into the house holding hands. "Oh when did that happen?" Cisco points at their hands while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Tonight, well this afternoon." Barry says smiling widely and kisses Hailey's cheek.

"Congratulations." Iris says with Eddie by her side.

"Thank you." Hailey mutters shyly.
Everyone congratulates and salutes them.

"Merry christmas everyone!" Hailey squeals excitedly and everyone chuckles lightly. Barry hugging her by her side, his arm wrapped around her waist.

"Im happy for you too." Caitlin says genuinely smiling and Hailey and Barry smile at her.

"Thank you" Barry smiles and Hailey hugs Caitlin.

"We will help you find Ronnie. He will remember you and he will be back." Hailey reassures her and Caitlin nods.

"I love both of you." Caitlin hugs the both of them.

"Merry christmas!" Joe says and hugs everybody. Hailey felt like she was at home, she felt surrounded by love. After a very long time she finally felt home.
After a while Barry pulls Hailey away from the crowded living room.

"Hi." Hailey giggles.

"Hi" Barry giggles too and pulls out a little box.

"Wouh what's that?" Hailey says a little dizzy, she was a little tipsy from Grandma West's eggnog.

"It's your christmas present." Barry smiles. He takes out a gold necklace, it was a little lighting bolt with their initials at the back of it. Hailey sighs happily looking at him.

"It's beautiful, Barry." She says, staring lovingly into his eyes.

"Just like you." He states. "Turn your back." And Hailey does as he says. He struggles a little bit but manages to put the necklace on her neck. "There. I knew it would look amazing on you."

"I love it Barry." She says pecking his lips. "I got you something too." She says excitedly walking over the tree as she takes one little velvet red box out of it. "Cisco helped me pick it up." She smiles giving it to Barry.

He looks at it with curiosity, he opens it slowly only to see a gold ring with a lightning bolt on it.

"Open it." She says clapping her hands and Barry looks at her with confusion. "It's Cisco-ed, there is a little button there and you can open it." She says, Barry finds the button and the top of the ring comes out, showing a family picture. Him and his parents. He gasps softly and picks Hailey up, hugging her and kissing her.

"I love it, Hailey. Thank you so much." He mutters with his face buried on her hair.

"You're very welcome, baby." She chuckles, kissing him slowly.

"I love you." Barry says and Hailey chuckles. "It's okay, i will make you love me." He shakes his head playfully.

"I know you will."

"Merry christmas, sweetheart." He says once again kissing her lips, slowly.

Okay so this is a short chapter because i kind of wanted to make this cute little scene (: so there you go! Please keep voting and commenting because it makes me happy and inspires me to write more. Btw i made other fanfic that is called 'Mad Hatter' is about Ben Parish so if you like that you should check that out.

Love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 6.4K 44
"You're just so freakin' adorkable Barry Allen." Join Winnifred and the rest of Team Flash as they embark on a quest to help save Central City. They...
85.7K 2.4K 85
After helping Supergirl defeat Non and Mydrid, Barry finds out a troubling secret back in Central City. There's meta humans running around causing tr...
268K 6K 21
"I'd say it's a pleasure, but now I'm topless!" A story in which a girl moves to Central City and becomes something she never would have imagined...
172K 4.9K 29
"You can't run from everything Barry." "I can try." Season 1 Barry Allen x male oc Cover by me :,)