Nishinoya x Reader what is lo...

By kyowithluv

Nishinoya and (y/n) don't really know each other. But (y/n) brother which is Yamaguchi introduced her to the... More

Ch. 1 meeting Nishinoya
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15 (LEMON TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Ch. 16
Ch 17: busted
Ch. 18 having a family.
Ch. 19: Warning: Lemon
Ch. 20 the new baby
Ch 21: the new baby part 2
Authors note: read if you want me to continue this story
Another Authors note IM SORRY BUT READ IMPORTANT
ch. 22 lemon
3k
sorry a/n its important cause:
A/n) very important read cause its about this
Dear wattpad
Pls support Hobi(j-hope)
Blood SWEAT AND TEARS JAPANESE VERSION
EY THE MV IS OUT
Pls read

Ch. 8

4.5K 74 128
By kyowithluv

(Y/n)'s POV

When practice was over Nishinoya was awake. I didn't notice that he was awake when I was doing spikes and things..... I walked home with him and he just got more depressed.... He cried more....and more and more....I decided to hug him and he didn't hug back....is he breaking up with me...? I notice that I said that out loud and he said "I-I'm not." I was in shock that he still loves me....."nishinoya tell me what's wrong....pls-" "my mom died...." I was surprised once more...... I hugged him tighter and cried for his mom.. "I'm sorry I....didn't know..." I cried harder because it was my fault that I didn't comfort him for what happened.."don't cry....I-I'm supposed to be crying...." Nishinoya explained...."don't cry..... I know I shouldn't cry too....but remember she's in a better place now..." I tried comforting him more and more until he stopped crying. "That's my nishinoya! Now.....tell me what happened.." I was curious.. I just had to help my boyfriend/soulmate!!!! "W-well.......she......just let me explain"

(FLASH BACK TO YESTERDAY)

Nishinoya's POV

"So mom where are u going tonight?" I asked

"Well I'm going out with my friends to go drink" mom said. That's right my mom is addicted to drinking drugs.

"Again mom? Ok fine!" I whinned

When she left she headed out but wasn't looking where she was going.. She started walking on the street and....she got hit by a car....damn it......I hurried her to the hospital but it was too late...she was gone.. I was at her grave the whole time yesterday after that incident.....I loved my mom..she was nice and sweet....I just wanted to see her again...

(FLASHBACK END BACK TO PRESENT)

(Y/n)'s POV

I was crying...."e-eh (y/n)-tan are u ok?!" Nishinoya asked.

I wiped my tears and said"no it's just....that's what happened to my mom too......I get it Nishinoya......pls just don't cry got that? I love u and so does your mom."

This time nishinoya cried again"hai!!!!"(yes!!) after that I grabbed Nishinoya and he stopped crying. When I saw everyone starring I froze. "Did she make nishinoya cry?" One said "yeah (y/n)-chan maybe did" hinata said. "G-guys!! Why are u saying that?? His mom.....died yesterday ok?!?!?" I exclaimed. They said"yeah we are sorry...I'm sorry Nishinoya-senpai......for your lose....." I smiled and Let go of Nishinoya's hand and said" I think u should go with them! They'll help u get over it a lil!" I gave him a fake smile and left

Nishinoya's POV

"W-wait (y/n)-tan!!!!!!" I yelled out. She turned around and said"yeah?"

I gave her a hug and said"I want u to comfort me.....don't just leave me like that......."

"Ok.....I'm sorry....sheesh" she looks away pouting and I give her a kiss on the cheek. 'I knew she enjoyed it~' I cooed in my head

A/n) hope u enjoyed it.....and I know what I'm gonna say so yeah. Bye see ya in the next chapter!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 2K 17
"I'll always support you too. We'll make our future bright and achieve our dreams... together." A story where y/n, a former model moves to Miyagi for...
30.6K 708 24
⚠️I don't own any of the Haikyuu characters! And yes, there will be swearing in this!⚠️ "𝐎𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭! 𝐀𝐦 𝐈... 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐬�...
14K 239 26
[Y/N] [L/N] is a second year at Karasuno High school. She is a nobody and no one thought she existed and she fine with that. One day she attends a vo...
7.9K 265 24
╰► ["𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞?"] "𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐀'𝐀𝐌!!!!" ≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺ ≻──𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, you find yourself b...