Over Again (Baker Boy Sequel)...

נכתב על ידי LovesMystery

It’s been two years since Harry left. Two years since Maedbh lied to get him to leave. Now he’s back and Harr... עוד

Over Again (Baker Boy Sequel)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue

Chapter 22

2.8K 131 17
נכתב על ידי LovesMystery

Harry’s POV

“This is it this time Maedbh. I’m not going to come back again. Once I leave, there’s no going back. I’m done. I’m through trying to get you back and you might not regret it now, but you’re going to regret it someday,” the words poor forth from my lips and I can’t stop it. This was it. I was done chasing. One way or another, this ended tonight.

“Goodbye Harry” she whispers, avoiding my gaze and I feel something shut down deep in my chest. Fine. If that’s how she wanted it. I yank open the door and hurry out. I’ve got tunnel vision as I focus on the door, not paying attention to anything else. I had to get out of this house. I jump in my car, narrowly missing some girls who’d swarmed the street when they’d seen me in the house. I had to get out of here. Return to London. I couldn’t stay. There were too many memories. She’d made her decision and now I had to move on from it. I drive to my mum’s house to collect my things. We had a couple more weeks free, but I couldn’t stay here.

“You alright?” Gemma asks seeing my expression as I burst in. “What happened?”

“I’m leaving. I’m going back to my house,” I reply, my tone harsher than it should be. She wasn’t the one I was angry with. I shouldn’t be taking it out on her. She doesn’t seem to care about the misdirected anger though as her brow creases with worry.

“What’s wrong Haz? What happened?” she asks.

“Nothing. Nothing happened. She made her choice and I’m done trying to change her mind.”

“Oh Ha—“ Gemma begins, putting an arm on me to try to comfort me.

“No!” I shout, jerking out of her grip. I didn’t want to be comforted. I didn’t need it. I was fine. “You told me if she didn’t want it to let it be. That’s what I’m doing. Letting it be,” I snap before heading upstairs to finish packing. It doesn’t even take me 10 minutes to throw my suitcase together and head back out to my car. Her eyes are red with repressed tears as I pull out. Mum wasn’t even home. I’d call her when I was back in London to say goodbye. She’d have to come visit me in London next time. I wouldn’t be coming back here. I couldn’t. This time I was gone. Gone for good.

Maedbh’s POV

Caellum had locked himself up in his room. He refused to talk to me, blaming me for being the reason why Harry left. Granted, I was. But I hadn’t meant to hurt him like this. I hadn’t realized how much Caellum cared about Harry. What’s worse, I knew I had to call Luke. I had to tell him what apparently happened all those weeks ago. I’d been heartbroken to know he’d cheated on me and then hadn’t told me for so long, he had a right to know also. My fingers raise, touching my lips where I could still feel a tingling where he kissed me. Yes, I’d pushed him away. But that doesn’t mean I wanted to. For the brief moment he kissed me, everything was just like I remembered. Only better. He’d definitely had plenty of practice these past couple years. Which led back to the whole, leaving me the first chance he got argument. I had to call Luke.

It takes a couple minutes to get the courage to call, but finally I’m on the phone waiting for him to answer.

“Hey, sorry I couldn’t come this weekend, but I’ve been super busy. I got an exam tomorrow and my boss has been on my back to work some weekends, and I need to make some money, and—“

“It’s ok. I ended up going home anyways” I interrupt.

“Oh,” he says, falling silent. “Ok. Well what’s going on?”

“There’s something I need to tell you,” I say, trying to gather my nerves.

“What is it?”

“Harry asked me to come home a—“

“What?” he asks, his voice rising as he interrupts me. If he was getting mad already, there was no way he was going to take the rest of this well.

“That’s not it,” I say uneasily. “He was talking about the covers and began saying he wrote a song for me and saying he wanted to get back together. I said no,” I add hurriedly. “But then he said something and I’m not sure whether or not I believe him.”

 “What did he say?” he asks through clenched teeth. It was the moment of truth.

“That night where you told me about Hannah…Well I was really upset and I ended up leaving the flat. Harry followed. I don’t really remember what happened. I thought we just walked around, but according to him, we ended up at a park and—“

“And what?” he snaps.

“And we kissed.”

I wince, expecting him to blow up, but he doesn’t and the silence is deafening.

“I swear. I don’t remember. I was really drunk and I didn’t mean it. When Harry tried to kiss me tonight, I—“

“He what?” he explodes. Finally. The reaction I’d been expecting.

“He tried to kiss me. I pushed him away though—“

“You fucking whore” I blink in surprise.

“What?” I ask, wondering if I heard him right.

“You’re a fucking whore” he roars and I have to hold the phone away from my ear to prevent my eardrum from getting blown off. “You fucked up years ago and ruined my friendship and then when he comes back you throw yourself at him. You fucking tease. All you want is attention.” He’s shouting, but it’s still not getting through my head. He’s accusing me of throwing myself at Harry? Of only wanting attention? If I’d wanted all the attention why would I break up with him when he was about to get famous? Why would I deny every attempt he’s made? Yes, I regret coming between Harry and Luke’s friendship, but Harry’s known the truth for ages. If he’d really wanted to, he could have reconciled with his friend. He could have reconciled when he came back and found out we were dating. He didn’t because he didn’t want to. Harry didn’t want to associate with Luke any more.

So why the fuck did I want to?

His rant comes to an end and I don’t say anything for a moment, trying to put my thoughts into words.

“If anyone here is the attention whore Luke, it’s you. You always suspected Harry was on to bigger and better things. That’s why you clung to him like a baby koala. You were all set to brag about how you were his best friend. I’m sorry if I ruined your big ambitions, but Harry deserves better than you. He deserves better than all of us. If you weren’t such an asshole you’d see that. And you know what? I deserve better than you also. Someone who doesn’t just invite me over when they want to get laid, but who actually enjoys my company. Who doesn’t think I’m stupid when I start crying because of a book. Who actually knows who Romeo and Juliet are.” I’m screaming by this point. All the pent up anger flowing out.  I’d stayed with Luke because I knew he wasn’t going to amount to anything. He’d always be there. Never leave to bigger and better things. But that’s not right. I couldn’t base a relationship on being afraid of being left behind.

“We’re done Luke. I deserve better than you. I just wish I’d figured it out sooner.” And with that, I hang up the phone. I grip it tightly as I try to calm my breathing, but nothing seems to work.

My head jerks up when I hear a knock on my door and I have to suppress a groan. The last thing I needed right now was Uncle Si to ask if I was ok. The door creaks open and a small head pokes in with a nervous look.

“I heard you yelling” Caellum says nervously. I let out a shaky laugh as he slowly steps into my room. If there was one person who could calm me down right now, it was him. I open my arms and he runs into them and I hold him tight against me.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t want to upset you,” I tell him.

“I’m glad you broke up with Luke. I didn’t like him,” he tells me and I can’t help but crack a small smile.

“I know. You were right,” We remain silent for a couple minutes and I feel myself beginning to relax.

“Is the music man going to come back then?” he asks and even though I can’t see his face, I can hear the hope in his voice. My throat constricts and I shake my head.

“No Cae. He’s not. He’s gone for good this time.” I choke. He falls back into silence as I hug him. A few seconds later I feel something splash against my arm and I look down to see water droplets. Caellum was crying and it was all my fault. My chest tightens and I can only hold onto him tighter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:( Poor Caellum. So sad. Poor Harry and Maedbh also. Let me know what you think so far. Also, what do you think is going to happen? Post it in the comments below!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

7.2K 49 30
Bella Disappeared years ago. Harry styles, her best friend, found her after 7 years. He learns things about her that he never knew. He falls in love...
4.9K 143 49
Oh my gosh he's here, he broke my heart five years ago and now he's back what does he want? Abby got her heart broken by Harry Styles five years ago...
1K 28 10
When Nick passed, he left behind a broken Liz and a supportive love-struck Harry. Harry has promised to be with Liz no matter what, to take care of h...
86.9K 2.5K 42
[Sequel to Dear Darlin'] After she got away from her abusive step father, Thea Caverly found herself in a relationship with Harry Styles. What starte...