I Love You is a Horrible Thin...

By not_invisible

Skyler grew up watching her father beat her mother senseless. She watched as her once beautiful mother become... More

Character Profile
Prologue/Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: A Tale of Two Mates
Chapter 3: Welcome to Hell High
Chapter 4: Why are you so mad?
Chapter 5: She's mine not yours?
Chapter 6: Feelings
Chapter 7: Caden Knows
Chapter 8: Safety
Chapter 9: Because of You
Chapter 10: Leaving
Chapter 11: Lost
Chapter 12: Alter Ego
Chapter 13: Plans
Chapter 14: Welcome Home
Chapter 15: Molly Miller
Chapter 16: I Love You Part 1
Chapter 16: I Love You Part 2
Chapter 18: Abuse
Chapter 19: Floating
Chapter 20: Feeling
Chapter 21: The Return Home
Chapter 22: Letting Go.
Chapter 23: The Wedding
Chapter 24: Nothing
Chapter 25: The Basement
Chapter 26: Barbies
Chapter 27: The End and The Beginning
Epilouge

Chapter 17: Our Pain

9.1K 239 18
By not_invisible

This is more of a teaser for chapter 18... So it's really really short.

Sorry about being poorly edited. This this on my iPod. Comment vote? Start a riot?

Chapter 17: Our Pain

Colleen's POV:

I shut my eyes, squeezing them as tightly as I could. I could feel the tears that were threaten to pour over like a waterfall. My breathing became labored as I started to suck in air in hopes of breathing regularly. I pressed my hands to the wall and slowly sunk to the floor in disappear. I landed on the floor and pulled myself into a ball and started bawling. I tried to muffle my cries. Justin, the man I loved more then my whole life, didn't love me. I knew that. Even when I first met him I knew he was broken. I knew that I could never have all of his heart. But I wanted it. I needed it. He put me together after I fell apart. His kindness, he sympathized with me. He knew the type of pain I was gong through. I fell in love with him so entirely. But I knew like he could never have a part of my heart that belonged to the guy who left I could never have the part of his heart that belonged to her.

I continued to cry as memories of Justin and I. It was cliche really. He was at a bar drinking his problems away. And I was at a bar drinking mine to death. We talked. He told me, well babbled really, about losing his mate. I told him about mine leaving me. We hit it off and fell in love. I knew he loved me, maybe not like Skyler, but he loved me in the best way he could. And I him. Now that I had nothing left but him, I would keep him. I had to. I can lose him like I lost my daughter and my husband. When they both died I died. Until Justin found me and put me back together. No way would I give that up. I don't care what I'd had to do to keep him. But I'll do it.

Justin's POV:

I walked away from her my heart pounding and aching in such an unimaginable pain I couldn't breathe. I literally was dying as I forced my feet to walk away from her. But I couldn't be with her. Not anymore. We both changed so much. It couldn't be her and I. I had commitments and she had someone who could love her back. I can't. Not anymore. It killed me to do it, but it would be better if we separated.

At least that's what I was trying to convince myself.

I turned the corner and saw Colleen on the floor. She was crying. I felt guiltily knowing I caused her pain. I was messing everything up. I took her in cradled her in my arms. "I'm sorry." I told her. She just cried. And my heart began to ache even more. I could feel Skyler's pain in every fiber of my being. She was going to kill herself but I couldn't go anything. I was bounded by my commitment to my pack and now to Colleen. I had to keep it. Even if it killed me.

Alice's POV:

It hurt. So bad. The anguish I was feeling in every fiber of my being was tearing me apart slowly. I could feel myself losing my sanity. I've felt this way before. I know I have. I closed my eyes trying to think of when. Then all the sudden it came to me. Memories flashed through my mind and everything came back to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 6.6K 21
Jez has one of the most complicated lives you'd ever see. So this time she moves to a new city, to find a guy who used to hate, then to find that he...
33K 686 2
He makes her feel rejected. Makes her feel like she is nothing to him. Makes her feel unwanted. <><><><><><><><> Katie cannot figur...
5.7K 51 27
Jaci Garcia just wants to be normal. Have a normal family, friends, and day to day routine but all that's kind of hard to do with died parents. Being...
655K 15.2K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...