Lucky

By wazzupcake

Cara Delevingne, one of the famous and in demand actress in the world, also known as Queen D, the life of a p... More

Hello!
Drunk in love
Humiliation
Just be yourself
The Interview
Confession
Too Late
Decisions
Bad day
Something is wrong
Take me back
No fucking way
Save you
Stars
Kardashian-Jenner
Bonding time
Sticky Notes
Waking up next to you
Let's Talk
Bestfriend
Deeply, Madly and Crazy
Time off
Wait for me
City of Angels
Well, This would suck
We Always Do
Nightmare
New Friend
Magical
Never will be
Partners in Crime
Right thing
My Paradise
Bittersweet Goodbye
Please Read
Distance
Love is Love
Priorities
Surprise
Finally
Hey guys!
She said Yes! (Part 1)
She said Yes! (Part 2)
Important Note
She said Yes! (Part 3)
Burn (Special Chapter #1)
Hey
Lucky
New Story

Think things through

7.3K 224 47
By wazzupcake

Hey guys! An update as promised! This chap and next two will focus on the party. Thank you for your votes and comments. Please continue to support my story. I really do appreciate your efforts and it really inspires me more to write better for all of you! So enjoy this one! Thank you again!

P.S Sorry in advance for the wrong spelling and grammars.

-A

Kendall's POV

Its already been an hour since the party started. All of our friends, families and members from the media are already here.

Except for one person, and that person is the only one I wanted to see.

Cara.

I was now drowning myself on my second glass of wine, sitting at our table while all of my friends are already enjoying the party. As all of them including Harry was either dancing on the dance floor or chit-chatting at the bar. The only person that's left to accompany me, was my beloved sister.

"Where the hell is she?!" I frustratedly whispered to myself, after glancing at the entrance for the hundred time tonight, but still failed and found not even a single trace of Cara.

"She'll come Ken, don't worry okay?" Kylie reassured me, as she hold my hand and gave me a sad smile.

I already told her what happened earlier, between me and my bestfriend. I just cannot contain the sadness inside me anymore. The moment Cara walked out my apartment and disappeared, I instantly felt weak and broken. The sound of the door closing out, echoed through my ear several times, like it was some kind of a music being played repeatedly. The only difference is, music give you good vibes while that sound gave the opposite and it surely made my heart ache.

Even if she said that everything is alright I can't help but to feel guilty about the situation. Because I know that deep inside, I caused her disappointment and that made me hate myself more.

We are always each others date every year at this party. Even if we're busy working and we are both in the opposite side of the world, we always make sure to fly back here on time, just to attend this party together. It is a very important event for the both of us, as it was here, that we first met and became friends. It was like our 'best friend anniversary' thingy and I just have to ruin it for the both of us.

We're supposed to be celebrating our three years of friendship.

"Its okay Ken, I know Cara did understand your situation. Ofcourse, you need to be you boyfriend's date." Kylie spoke, as I absent mindedly said my thoughts out loud.

I looked at my sister and nodded my head as an answer then I proceeded to close my eyes and sigh to try to calm myself up.

I just hope so. I can't stand it when we're not okay.

----------------------------------------------------

"You're in your third glass already babe." Harry said, more of like reminding me that i'm totally getting myself drunk.

I just smiled at him and continued to take a sip of my wine.

Maybe getting wasted can make all of the wierd feelings go away.

But Harry being so persistent, he gently take a hold of my hand to prevent me from taking the glass to meet my lips. "Come on Kendall, you've had enough. We still have a long night ahead of us." He said sternly, that got me to look at him.

"Fine." I shrugged as I don't want us to have a fight. My issue with Cara is already enough to occupy my mind for the whole evening and having an arguement with my boyfriend is the last thing on my wishlist.

He just smiled at me as he lean in to peck on my cheek, then he continued his conversation with Justin and Sel.

Great! Now I don't have anything to do.

All of them are busy with their own world. Gigi and Kylie are both busy with their partners, while Justin and Selena are busy talking with Harry.

I am all on my own. If only Cara is here this won't happen. I'm probably enjoying the whole party. We're probably lauging right now because of her jokes or antics, or maybe talking to each other about random stuff that only the two of us can understand, or maybe just dancing together like we own the dance floor. If only she's here.. I was out on my own world, wondering about the things that could be happening if only I choose to be with my bestfriend tonight, when suddenly someone yelled something that saved me from totally zoning out.

"Oh God! Finally! The one and only Cara Delevingne has arrived!" Gigi exclaimed, that gathered the attention of everyone sitting around the table, which composed of Me, Harry, Kylie, Tyga, Gigi, Joe, Justin and Sel.

I immediately felt giddy and excited just by hearing her name. My heart beated so fast and a huge smile appeared on my face. All of the anxiety, sadness and the feeling of loneliness that I'm feeling earlier was instantly throwned out of the window and have been replaced by excitement and happiness.

She's here! She's finally here! I silently rejoiced to myself.

Without even thinking twice, I turned my gaze to where everyone is looking and as my eyes reach its destination, I immediately regret my decision.

"Is that Suki Waterhouse?" Selena asked in disbelief, as she also noticed the presence of the girl holding Cara's hands.

When did she came back? I don't really know her that much, since I only heard things about her from Cara's stories. I know that she's an old friend of hers and that's all I know though. But why the hell is she clinging into Cara's arms like she's a kid, who can easily get lost in the park? What is she? A three years old girl who needed her mother's assistance?

Oh! Let them be Kendall. Maybe she's the girl who made Cara falling hard on her knees. The back of my mind butted in.

Oh fuck off.

"Holy Shit! Its really Suki." Gigi confirmed as the two ladies who just arrived, had began to walk towards our direction and now we can clearly recognize them both.

I immediately felt uneasy as I found the two of them being flirty with each other. With Suki wrapping her arms around Cara's waist while the latter has hers around Suki's shoulders, for an unknown reason my blood started to boil and I feel my body heated.

What the hell is she doing?! Wrapping her hands around my girl! She's human not a Koala bear!

Oh come on Kendall. We all know that Cara is NOT yours. She's single and ready to mingle. And besides you have your dearest Harry there sitting right beside you.

I released a huge amount of breath as I realized that what my brain had told me was true. I shoudn't act this way because this is not right. I have Harry and he's just here sitting right beside me.

"You okay babe?" Speaking of, I felt his hand rubbing my shoulders.

No i'm not. I just wanna go home and rest or else I might end up in jail because of murder. I wanted to tell him that but it would just make him more curious and ask me another question again which will lead to another and to another, until we both end up arguing. So I just tried my best to fake a smile and reassured him that everything is alright.

Such a liar.

"I'm fine." I simply answered and he just nodded his head as if sensing that I don't wanna talk about whatever it is that's bothering me.

I gathered all the strength I have left, to look up and meet the eyes of the person I've been wanting to see, since she left me hours ago.

I was immediately greeted by her beautiful deep blue eyes and I can't control myself as I got easily lost just by staring in it. But there is something different with it tonight though, its not as bright like it was this morning. It had lost some color in it and some glimmers too. It's not the way it used to be and I can totally tell that there is something missing.

Is she sick or something? I tried to ask myself but her soft voice brought me back from my deep thoughts.

"Hey Ken." She greeted that got my attention. I turn to look around and found all of them looking at me with confusion. She had already greeted everyone and even introduced her date to them. And it was already my turn to recognize their arrival but due to her eyes being so beautiful, I got lost in them and spaced out.

She was already standing right beside me, so I immediately gathered my composure and stood up to give her a hug. "You're late." I whispered to her but she just gave me an apologetic smile after breaking away from me.

I felt my heart ache a little, knowing that it didn't last longer like the way she used to wrap her arms around me.

Now you know how she felt that night at the restaurant. When she engulfed you with an embrace but you immediately pulled away and guess what? You haven't seen each other for a month back then. Just imagine how much pain you've caused her? My brain butted in to make me realize the wrong things that i've done.

I know and I'm trully sorry for it.

She stood straight up and fixed her dress before introducing the girl beside her. "Kendall, this is Suki a childhood friend of mine. Suki this is Kenny, my bestfriend."

Bestfriend. I mentally repeated to myself.

Any problem with reality Ken? What's wrong with that word?

Nothing.

"Hey." That's all that I could voice out, as I felt my throat dried up upon seeing how Suki intertwined her left hand with Caras, before stretching the other one for me to shook.

I don't know a lot of things about her and I'm not planning to. But seeing her being this clingy to Cara, state a fact that we definitely would not get along together.

She just smiled at me before saying, "Its so nice to finally meet you. I've heard a lot of things about you."

Oh really? Newsflash. I don't give a shit. I thought to myself.

Oh stop it Ken! You're being mean. Look at her! She's just being a nice person. The good side of me tried to defend her.

"Oh yeah? I've heard a lot of things about you too." I honestly answered back as I remembered how Cara described her in her stories.

"I just hope its the good one. And not the.." She said to me but before finishing her sentence, she look back at Cara and whispered something that gave the latter a look of shock. Cara even playfully hit her arm before giggling.

Oh fuck it! I'm taking my words back. She's not being nice. She's being a bitch! And by the looks of it? My dearest best friend is enjoying every bits of it! Really Cara? Flirting infront of me?! I tried my best to contain all of this words inside me and thank the one above when I successfully did.

I coughed a little to get their attention back at me and also to remind them that I'm still here and they are not alone in this world.

"I'm sorry Ken, Suki is just be.." Cara then started to apologize but I cut her off right away.

"Nevermind." I said without minding if I sounded rude or what as I went to sit back at my chair.

She's starting to forget about my existence.

Cara was about to reach out for me again but Suki just pulled her away, to go to the vacant chair infront of me.

Really? Can't they just exchange places with Justin and Sel? I don't want to see them flirting the whole party.

Oh stop acting so jealous Ken. My brain reminded me.

I'm not! I just hate the fact that she's forgetting about me, just because she found that 'old friend' of hers again.

I was mentally skinning them alive as Cara pulled a sit for Suki while the latter gave her a flirty thank you smile.

Is giving someone a flirty smile, the new way to express gratitude? Ugh!!! She's getting on my nerves.

Cara then took the chair beside Joe but right after she sat, Joe whispered something to her ear that caused her to shrugged her shoulder and gave him a sad smile.

Something is really wrong. I began to talk to myself again.

Ken? You're being paranoid. My brain butted in.

I'm not! I definitely need to talk to Joe. Maybe Cara had told him something about what happened earlier.

Do you think its that of a big deal for her? Don't you realize that maybe, just maybe it's not really bothering her, as much as it bothers you? My brain questioned back and began to contradict me as always.

Oh shut up! Why do you always have to be so fucking negative.

I was still mentally arguing with myself when I felt someone grabbing my hands. "Let's go and get something to drink sweetheart, before you end up killing someone." Gigi said smirking as we both pull away from our table.

As we walk towards the bar, that's only the time when I noticed that all of our friends from the table has already resumed partying. Only the three of us was left there, Cara, Suki and me.

What the fuck? I've been third wheeling them the whole time?!

Even my dearest boyfriend left me to bond with Justin and Joe somewhere near the dance floor.

"It's only now that you realize, you've been keeping an eye on them for about twenty minutes now?" Gigi asked as she noticed that confusion is currently overtaking my features.

I rolled my eyes on her before answering. "I'm not keeping an eye on them!"

She just shook her head at me while a smirk plastered on her face. "Oh really Ken? Did you even know that your boyfriend was asking you to dance with him for several times?" She asked which made my eyebrows furrowed.

"I guess the answer is No. Because you're too busy mentally killing your bestfriend and her date to even notice Harry. Luckily for you, I asked my boyfriend to just grab Harry away from you because your too busy with your own world." She said nonchalantly before walking up to the bar to get us some drinks.

Holy shit! Did all of that really happened?! What's wrong with me!

I didn't know that i've said those words out loud until Gigi butted in again.

"Yeah Ken, what's wrong with you?" She asked as she hands me a martini.

"Nothing." I said as I don't really know what is this that I'm feeling.

"Really? I think there is. You just asked yourself the same question about 5 seconds ago. That's not normal Kendall." She said as gave me a knowing look.

There is no point in lying Kendall.

I just shrugged my shoulders off because I really don't know what to say anymore.

"I don't know Gi. I really don't know." I frustratedly sighed as I now indirectly admitted that there is really something wrong with me.

"You know that you can trust me right?" She asked and I can hear concern in her voice.

I just smiled at her and nodded my head. "I'll try to figure this out on my own first. I hope you understand."

Gigi just nodded her head before giving me a side hug before saying, "Always remember that my door is always open Ken."

I know Gi. I just hope I'll figure this out soon.

----------------------------------------------------

I was now back at the table alone while having my second shot of martini because Gigi went to the rest room, when my boyfriend suddenly appeared.

"Hey babe!" Harry greeted me as he took his sit beside me.

"Hey." I greeted as I wrapped my palm around his cheeks to give him a peck on the lips.

He was a bit sudden by my action but smiled nonetheless right after.

"What?" I asked as he gave me a wierd look.

"Nothing. You're sweet." He said as he take a hold of my hand and intertwined it with his.

"Just saying sorry for what I did earlier." I said reffering to the incident of not minding him when he's asking me to dance.

He just smiled at me and shook his head. "That was nothing. I totally understand." He said and kiss me on my forhead.

The moment his lips landed on my skin, a new wave of questions roamed through my mind.

I began to wonder why his touch cannot give me the warmth I needed like Cara does?

Why everytime he kisses me, I don't feel butterflies inside my tummy or even a slight shiver that should be running through my body?

I'm wondering why I can't get lost to his green eyes, when I can easily mutter a thousand words of appreciation everytime I look at Cara's blue ones?

Why can my bestfriend give me wierd feelings that my boyfriend can't?

You wanna know why you can't find the answer Ken? Maybe because you knew it all along, but you keep on looking for what you think is the right one. My thought butted in which got me more confused than I already am.

"You okay babe?" The voice of Harry brought me back right before I start to argue with myself again.

Am I really okay? Or i'm just trying to make myself believe that I am, even in reality I'm not?

And because I still don't know what's happening to me, I did what I always do in this kind of situation. I smiled at him and nodded my head. "I am. Now, let's dance." I grabbed his hands and led him to the dance floor.

I'll just try to think things over again when I'm alone. Not here. It should be in the right time and in the right place.

----------------------------------------------------

There you go! Please vote and comment your thoughts about this chapter and about the story! Thank you! I'll update as soon as I can! But please continue to support me by voting and commenting! Like what I always say, it inspires me! Oi oi!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 1.9K 11
Collection of CaKe smut short stories - GirlxGirl (Cara Delevingne x Kendall Jenner) MATURE CONTENT. For Adult. Contains G!P smut, mature theme, unce...
52.9K 1.2K 32
This is one of the most serious story of mine. Please read guys. I am inspired. Sorry for my first and second story.
40.9K 965 32
(OFFICIAL WATTPAD FANFIC as announced by verified Fanfic Wattpad account) (HIGHEST RANK #3 #caradelevingne - May 2020) Samantha Williams is an introv...
95K 3.1K 34
READ THE FIRST BOOK, 'HER' BEFORE READING THIS!! Kendall get's into an accident. Cara starts her acting career.